Do teens nowadays even interact between different sexes?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Whenever I go out, be it in the tram, in a café or around public places, most of the time I see guys hanging out in flocks, foids hanging out in flocks. I rarely see them mingle. If I do spot a guy in the group of girls, it seems that he's just their marionnette, a beta pushover, instead of an alpha male that fucks and dominates.

I wonder if more and more guys are becoming redpilled and avoiding foids like plague if they can't benefit from interactions with them. Parallaly, I wonder if most girls today are simply not interested in hanging out with average guys. They either want a Gigachad's cock or a goofus beta bf that they can easily manipulate.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245, Autist and 6 others
Not much imo, i'm teen myself and pretty much only popular guys interact with girls IRL. We rest subhumans don't.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, dogtown and 1 other person
Tbh. Its:
Images 36

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, qwep and 2 others
We interact but never hang out tbh.

it seems that he's just their marionnette, a beta pushover,
This reminds me of a cuck from college, he orbits this 7/10 bitch with her friends 24/7 in the hope that she will give up her pussy, she sometimes even ridicules him on social media.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, dogtown and 7 others
This reminds me of a cuck from college, he orbits this 7/10 bitch with her friends 24/7 in the hope that she will give up her pussy, she sometimes even ridicules him on social media.
JFL. In my bluepilled ages I also orbited some foids, but only online, and never spent money on them :D

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Whenever I go out, be it in the tram, in a café or around public places, most of the time I see guys hanging out in flocks, foids hanging out in flocks. I rarely see them mingle. If I do spot a guy in the group of girls, it seems that he's just their marionnette, a beta pushover, instead of an alpha male that fucks and dominates.

I wonder if more and more guys are becoming redpilled and avoiding foids like plague if they can't benefit from interactions with them. Parallaly, I wonder if most girls today are simply not interested in hanging out with average guys. They either want a Gigachad's cock or a goofus beta bf that they can easily manipulate.
Its becoming rarer and rarer imo, only in group drinking theres opposite sex talk imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
JFL. In my bluepilled ages I also orbited some foids, but only online, and never spent money on them :D
Same, never spent money on a bitch, I did orbit one when I was bluepilled and I hate myself for that.
She recently texted me again and I trolled the shit out of her.

• +1
No because girls are being taught that all men are wapists

America is basically entering japan stage. Gen Z is not dating. There are so few couples at my high school it’s actually astounding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
how can you be this low iq?

why the fuck would you be a girls friend and orbit them? thank god less guys are doing it nowdays, its degrading

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
From my limited experience, only popular cool kids or homosexuals actually speak with females beyond asking about homework. It might just be me, but females only speak with me when they need help with school or something like that.

• +1
Yup it's useless , i used to hang at school with 4-5 girls thought i looked "alpha" then a girl i helped doing homeworks/ planned to try to seduce told me one day when we were alone " i thought you were gay" i literraly died inside and from that day i m avoiding theses dirt like STD

Really absolutly NOTHING good comes from interacting with girls unless you are 7+ they don't give a single shit about kindness they just want to get breeded like livestock fkings cockroaches

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Yup it's useless , i used to hang at school with 4-5 girls thought i looked "alpha" then a girl i helped doing homeworks/ planned to try to seduce told me one day when we were alone " i thought you were gay" i literraly died inside and from that day i m avoiding theses dirt like STD

Really absolutly NOTHING good comes from interacting with girls unless you are 7+ they don't give a single shit about kindness they just want to get breeded like livestock fkings cockroaches
Banderas

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 616 and androidcel