Do training neck really matter if you are doing pretty boy max?

yes it does

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
It's still nice thing to balance out the features but you'd need to be pretty in the first place to care

yes because twink neck compared to decent jaw looks comical, speaking from experience dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 206
yes because twink neck compared to decent jaw looks comical, speaking from experience dedsrs
If you're planning on getting jbs.No.
If you're planning on being a prettyboy Masc hybrid(Most ideal thing ever for getting Girls 18+) then yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
legit

What if ur jaw isnt that decent? Should u still neckmax? I think my jaw is on the smaller side, a thick and robust neck would look bad on me
If you're planning on getting jbs.No.
If you're planning on being a prettyboy Masc hybrid(Most ideal thing ever for getting Girls 18+) then yes
Even jbs like thick necks tbh

legit

What if ur jaw isnt that decent? Should u still neckmax? I think my jaw is on the smaller side, a thick and robust neck would look bad on me

Just no man.Not good for a prettyboy ~15
You want to be cute and not a Primitive monkey.No prettyboy slayer I know Had thick necks just normal.They all had good lean bodys though

Just no man.Not good for a prettyboy ~15
You want to be cute and not a Primitive monkey.No prettyboy slayer I know Had thick necks just normal.They all had good lean bodys though
You can be cute without looking like a primitive monkey. i have had experiences with jbs. they also like masculine features like older women do, you need a good mix of both pretty&masc though. young girls only dislike completely masculine men. From my experience 14-15yo are legit into broad shoulders, muscles, neck aslong you arent bodybuilder tier and have a good and young looking face. Being a twink will get u jbs too but i think if u have some masculine features on top of it you would do even better

BTW I have 12 inches neck fuck men

• JFL
Reactions: Usum
legit

Just get a slightly better neck then

even the best looking pretty boys have to pass a threshold of neck size tbh

Pretty boys have thick necks