Do white women actually find ethnics repulsive? (Cringe warning)

Do white women find ethnic repulsive? (dont be biased)

• Total voters
Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
I've been holding back on sharing this story because of how cringewrothy it is but it popped on my mind again so what the hell.

Baiscally a few months back I was confidence maxxing, and by doing so I just started complimenting random people on the streets or just intiating conversations. All responded nicely except for this one white girl in bootyshorts. She was jogging in the park and to cheer her on and make her feel good about herself (Really it was just an attempt to break out of my comfort zone and low-inhib max) I started clapping and saying "You can do it." Holy fuck, the cringe is overwhelming. She baiscally just looked at me and then jogged past me, ignoring me - thinking I was just another crazy ethnic. She now lives rent free in my head and I've been wondering do white women find ethnic repulsive or am I Just ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, Deleted member 10602 and 7 others
tales from the booty shorts white woman

From irl experience no, but I believe when a white girl finds someone ethnic guy attractive is like a 4chan user thinking black woman are hot.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Its pretty rare ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Most ethnics yes all no

only the really ethnic looking ones
probably because they get so many creepy dms from weird ass indians and arabs on the daily

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IndianJock and Looks234
Depends on pheno’s appeal

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
She either looks at your face and likes what she sees or you are invisible to her.

Doesn’t matter what race you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 3323
Yes despite years of Jewish reprogramming most white women have sex with white men and have white kids
However some white women are ok with blacks and Asians but currriss and Arabs are a big no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Everyone finds sub-Chad ethnic men repulsive particularly ethnic foids.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3323
She either looks at your face and likes what she sees or you are invisible to her.
if you had that appearance, you would have sex with this girl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I've been holding back on sharing this story because of how cringewrothy it is but it popped on my mind again so what the hell.

Baiscally a few months back I was confidence maxxing, and by doing so I just started complimenting random people on the streets or just intiating conversations. All responded nicely except for this one white girl in bootyshorts. She was jogging in the park and to cheer her on and make her feel good about herself (Really it was just an attempt to break out of my comfort zone and low-inhib max) I started clapping and saying "You can do it." Holy fuck, the cringe is overwhelming. She baiscally just looked at me and then jogged past me, ignoring me - thinking I was just another crazy ethnic. She now lives rent free in my head and I've been wondering do white women find ethnic repulsive or am I Just ugly
No she just don't wanted to be disturb when jogging. I hate when people look at me or disturb me when im jogging or doing sports too and i do the exact same thing she did to you

I started clapping and saying "You can do it." Holy fuck, the cringe is overwhelming.
imagine going out for a jog and some ethnic stranger does that to you. you would pretty much do the same thing as she did

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and curryslayerordeath

No. White people have the advantage because they usually have the best coloring, height and are NT.

If you have those as an ethnic you are fine. Speaking from personal experience

And yes I have met white girls who are only into ethnics.