Votes: 54 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Varies between each girl

Votes: 54 32.7%
  • Only if you’re gigaChad

Votes: 51 30.9%

• Total voters
Lmao I’m subhuman and got approached, you don’t need to be extremely good looking inb4 someone post my avi

”Subhuman” bro by ur avi ur gigachad
Go slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I'm conflicted, I've had 3 foids show very obvious interest. 2/3 of them made it blatant by saying "come over, we can have fun" and the 3rd foid just kept sitting next to me in a gigantic lecture hall + asking questions that she knew the answer to after class. The 4th foid is my oneitis and she didn't make it as obvious at all but I think if I was just a little less autistic, I could have made something work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mulattomaxxer
I'm conflicted, I've had 3 foids show very obvious interest. 2/3 of them made it blatant by saying "come over, we can have fun" and the 3rd foid just kept sitting next to me in a gigantic lecture hall + asking questions that she knew the answer to after class. The 4th foid is my oneitis and she didn't make it as obvious at all but I think if I was just a little less autistic, I could have made something work.
👑

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Varies on the girl. Confidence and shyness affects women the same as men. Women are probably a little more reluctant to approach as they arent the ones doing it traditionally. Alot women will indirectly approach you though. Or ask you some dumbass question to start a convosation. Women probably won't cold approach you unless your really GL or status maxxed.

Bars/Clubs are the only place were you would realistically get cold approached by a women. Its happened to me once or twice but I was to pussy/autistic to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and 2 others
No. There are some simp women, but usually no. It may also be my culture, cos in Finnish people don't even talk to eachother and stand far apart for eachother, lol. They approach way more on social meadia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
In my experience:
- Getting straight up approached happens but is rare and not common.
- Majority of the time, someone has told me that the specific girl is attracted to me. I’ve then made my move (if I still can) and it’s gone well.

I don’t think I get approached often even though women think I’m gl because I look low trust due to pheno and low-set eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
Is my penis swole?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I think the blackpill concept, that women will approach you if they like you, is flaud.

To quote, a study:
"For women, ending up having sex was predicted by the other’s short-term mate value, being freshman, and level of perceived sexual interest from the other after the encounter."
Aka:
1. the dude his looks
2. age
3 the men showed sexual interest

Well, it's good to be pro-active thsi one shows again. As a dude, it's good to show sexual interest in a woman. Because if she likes you that way, it has better chance of leading to sex. If she is not interested that way, you will be rejected but you were rejecetd anyways already. More like rejection confirmation

Imo. Confirmation on: be proactive in shwoing interest.
I think the blackpill concept, that women will approach you if they like you, is flaud.

this blackpill video tried to show that women do approach.
And even this video shows, that women don't approach. Even men they found hot.
Because even in these cases, the woman didn't approach the man on the spot, but went after later regret by the easy online route due to regretting not daring to appraoch men.

Women might sometimes approach,
But often, they are very indirect about it. If they do.

• +1
Reactions: Virgincel, Deleted member 6401, Borneon_Tyger and 1 other person
Insane. Absurd. How that never happened to me I go to gym as well? Fuck this.
He looks like Prince (the singer), that's all I'm going to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Been arguing with my bluePilled friends and a few users on here about whether women initiating contact is true or not. My question is; if a woman is sexually attracted to you wouldn’t she initiate 95% of the contact and the remaining 5 is you telling her you want to fuck so she doesn’t seem like the whore of the situation? Plausible deniability. What are your experiences with women that were sexually interested in you? Did they talk to you first? How did it go down

average, meh girls initiate (ugly girls usually know their worth so don't have the confidence to)

attractive, high value girls NEVER initiate - they only throw signals and if you are too pussy to approach, they'll take the hint and move on

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 6401
It happens if you are good looking. My roomie is a Chad.

Multiple times when we go on clubs, girl tries to stop him, intiate contact with him, etc. One time we took a picture together, and a girl came and started kissing him.

It's really nothing more to it. If you're good looking, they approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've been approached multiple times in the street by JBs.

I remember once this blonde JB that was walking behind me, stepped on the back of my shoes just to make me turn around. I turned around, we introduced to each other, my friends and hers as well, talked a bit then I just kissed her. My friends made animal noises out of the shock.
ohhhhh-gif-17.gif

The dopamine rush was good ngl. But those were special circumstances, we were in a tourist zone and they were tourists from abroad, I'm pretty sure that would have never happened in her hometown.

I wish it was a reoccurring thing. I'm not good looking enough for this to happen every time I get out.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, reptiles, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Yes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Been arguing with my bluePilled friends and a few users on here about whether women initiating contact is true or not. My question is; if a woman is sexually attracted to you wouldn’t she initiate 95% of the contact and the remaining 5 is you telling her you want to fuck so she doesn’t seem like the whore of the situation? Plausible deniability. What are your experiences with women that were sexually interested in you? Did they talk to you first? How did it go down
Depends on several factors. I had a 9/10 gigastacey fall in love with me. She gave me signs she liked me. But I had to keep persuading her until she said she liked me. If you are autistic as fuck then no. But you will always have signs that they are interested in you. If you have to try too hard then it's over.

• +1
Depends on several factors. I had a 9/10 gigastacey fall in love with me. She gave me signs she liked me. But I had to keep persuading her until she said she liked me. If you are autistic as fuck then no. But you will always have signs that they are interested in you. If you have to try too hard then it's over.
I haven’t really tried with my oneitis tbh

• +1
JFL at the comments here. Bunch of dumbmaxxers.
Women won't approach a very good looking guy - because he is... good looking !
This makes her nervous. Just like you faggots are nervous around good looking
women. So if 90% of men are too pussy to approach a women, do you think a women
will approach a men? JFL.

All you get is choosing signals. She will try to be in your "circle" (for example-
in the gym - do exercises near you), or smile at you etc.
Good post tbh.
I haven’t really tried with my oneitis tbh
If she likes you she will make it easy for you to get close to her.
Gandy didn't get approached virgin until 21

Meeks only got famous from a mugshot when he was 30
He went to prison any times and never went viral if he got approached before he would never have went to crime

Sean o pry got rejected at prom

Guess what the theme is with all of the above guys?

ALL OF THEM GOT FAMOUS FROM OTHER PEOPLE

GANDYS FRIEND PUT HIM INTO THE MODELLING COMPETITION WHICH HE WON

SEAN O PRY GOT FOUND ON MYSPACE BY A MODELLING AGENCY

MEEKS HAD A VIRAL MUGSHOT
Your second point doesn't follow from your first point. Another autistic dead end on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Most women dont approach

But they will * bump * into you, or stare at you nonstop, or smile at you, or send their friend over to say she likes you, or come up and ask a random question hoping to engage you > this happens often for me at <12% bodyfay cause jaw is law

I dont even think Giga Chad has girls walk up saying " Wow you're really hot " unless in a club/bar and the girl is drunk

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6401, CarnivoreDiet and 2 others
In club/party/bar environments yeah it’ll happen

if it happens in the street it’s almost always from an ugly af girl, unless ur gigachad
Not so. I had a prime girl approach me in the street. I was 20 though and in my prime.

• +1
Ugly ones give strong signals but nothing more.

• +1
I've been approached multiple times in the street by JBs.

I remember once this blonde JB that was walking behind me, stepped on the back of my shoes just to make me turn around. I turned around, we introduced to each other, my friends and hers as well, talked a bit then I just kissed her. My friends made animal noises out of the shock.
ohhhhh-gif-17.gif

The dopamine rush was good ngl. But those were special circumstances, we were in a tourist zone and they were tourists from abroad, I'm pretty sure that would have never happened in her hometown.

I wish it was a reoccurring thing. I'm not good looking enough for this to happen every time I get out.
Good times. You are probably a bit older now. You need to be 16-23 to pull this off.

• +1
Good times. You are probably a bit older now. You need to be 16-23 to pull this off.

Cope. You need to have Chad looks

I remember my 27 yo coworker who is 6'2 and gl roid body getting approached by prime blonde Stacy at bar

• +1
Wow a lot of threads about this today.

Depends on what you mean by approach.

Confession of love? Only crazy girls and underaged girls

Asking out on a date? Only super confident girls

IOIs/indirect approach/vague signalling? Every single girl will do this to any guy they find even remotely attractive. Doesn’t matter if Chad or not. Also doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you. Just means you’re not hideous.

Remember IOIs and indirect approaches are only indicators of interest, they are not clear indicators that a girl will jump your pants and beg for your Chad cock. Indirect approaches can be anything from prolonged staring to groping as long she does not make it clear she wants you. This is so if she does get rejected she can just say she was never interested. Just as you said, plausible deniability.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 502
Cope. You need to have Chad looks

I remember my 27 yo coworker who is 6'2 and gl roid body getting approached by prime blonde Stacy at bar
Bar does not equate with JB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
yeah but most will just make it known they want you to do it or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted