• Total voters
Gigachad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Michael Myers and Chadelite
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 616
i mean, don't, you can still be in the range within chadlite and chad, but gigachad are born only
High tier normie/Chadlite is more than enough, especially when you’re an approachless TrueCel

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Yes I just take my cock out and they come and kiss it and play with it and stuff

• +1
i mean, don't, you can still be in the range within chadlite and chad, but gigachad are born only
I’ll see after my planner surgeries.

If I still can’t get what I want then I don’t see any hope or motivation in life anymore. I’ll probably give up everything and let myself go, kfcmaxxing for example.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
Gigatyrone mixrace slayer

This is literally Chad story
She lowkey raped me though, she kept telling me how she was gonna fuck me and I was 12 at the time and only cared about CoD Black Ops. Then one day during Gym Class while everyone was out she grabbed me by the hand and took me behind the school trailers

• +1
She lowkey raped me though, she kept telling me how she was gonna fuck me and I was 12 at the time and only cared about CoD Black Ops. Then one day during Gym Class while everyone was out she grabbed me by the hand and took me behind the school trailers
Jfl u enjoyed it

Check for any stds nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High tier normie/Chadlite is more than enough, especially when you’re an approachless TrueCel
i bet he is already HTN. I guess i'll be soon in that range too, but i don't expect to be chadlite, bc you need the best phenos.

• +1
Dw abt what others say bro I believe u will ascend to the max

What surgeries u looking to get?
Almond eye surgery first.

I’d love to get bimax or chin wing but I need more consultations which are not possible atm. And I have to consider the down time + risk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
I’ll see after my planner surgeries.

If I still can’t get what I want then I don’t see any hope or motivation in life anymore. I’ll probably give up everything and let myself go, kfcmaxxing for example.
tbh, it's true, if you are not seen as a chad, just rot it's better for autist like us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 616
tbh, it's true, if you are not seen as a chad, just rot it's better for autist like us
Maybe I just deserve my misery because I gave my all my loving LTRs. But I just couldn’t stand the feeling of being mogged, seeing hot couples and not being the center of attention. I never felt happy in an average LTR for long. It’s really chad or death for me.

For those who can be content with an average life, they would be fine in my place.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, turkproducer and 3 others
Maybe I just deserve my misery because I gave my all my loving LTRs. But I just couldn’t stand the feeling of being mogged, seeing hot couples and not being the center of attention. I never felt happy in an average LTR for long. It’s really chad or death for me.

For those who can be content with an average life, they would be fine in my place.
tbh it's cool to mog ngl, but beeing super sensitive means for me that i need a very high IQ super sensitive, kind, vurtious gl female.
And this need looks too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Depends if they are shy or not and alone or in a group and on your face obv. But you dont need to be giga chad. Even ME got approached once
Well you look like Prince, so maybe they wanted an autograph?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.

legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 616
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 502 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, needsolution and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Over and 2 others
How to know if you're a incel or Chad. Foids will treat you better. That's it with a subtle hint without the look of disgust.
Not as black and white as this. It’s on a spectrum

if you’re a normie like me they’ll treat you fine and with respect but no special treatment however if you’re NT they may go the extra mile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
In club/party/bar environments yeah it’ll happen

if it happens in the street it’s almost always from an ugly af girl, unless ur gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
never got approached in the street by women, in clubs sometimes yes tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Women approach, but don't pursue.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Of course they do, when I was in HS I was approached a good amount of times. One time I was at a church volunteering and some girl thought I was cute and made out with me and I didn't even know her name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes,im 5.5-5.75 psl right,lots of girls approach me but the ones that do are low value mostly

• +1
Yeah it has happened a handful of times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502
JFL at the comments here. Bunch of dumbmaxxers.
Women won't approach a very good looking guy - because he is... good looking !
This makes her nervous. Just like you faggots are nervous around good looking
women. So if 90% of men are too pussy to approach a women, do you think a women
will approach a men? JFL.

All you get is choosing signals. She will try to be in your "circle" (for example-
in the gym - do exercises near you), or smile at you etc.
Bitches have literally grabbed my friends dick at parties.

Sloots have no shame

• +1
If you want to go to jail for rape and harassment charges then go ahead and approach a woman with your ugly face. Approach ONLY if you are good looking.. even average people may get harassment charges, ugly guys get RAPE charges for trying to talk to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Ugly girls approach ugly guys, pretty girls approach chads

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They will always seat themselves next to men they like, otherwise they seat themselves either with female friends or alone. They will touch you when they laugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CarnivoreDiet, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
if u have to ask the question its already over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Depends if they are shy or not and alone or in a group and on your face obv. But you dont need to be giga chad. Even ME got approached once
How you got approached? What's your PSL wtf

• +1
I’m not GL but this year one girl got her friend to take my number for her, and another got her friend to tell me she likes me.

• +1
How you got approached? What's your PSL wtf
In the train and once in the gym. One girl was taller than me and the other two were in a group and kinda below average. I fucked both up. I was rated between 4 and 5 psl mostly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Over
In the train and once in the gym. One girl was taller than me and the other two were in a group and kinda below average. I fucked both up. I was rated between 4 and 5 psl mostly
Insane. Absurd. How that never happened to me I go to gym as well? Fuck this.

• +1
Its pur luck bro if you not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Over
been grabbed from behind by a foid in a bar queue at a event. She was tryna get a drink off me. Told her no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
It’s simple broski; your eye area is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
It’s simple broski; your eye area is shit.
My everything is shit. Skin, eyes, chin, jaw, cheekbones, philtrum, teeth, asymmetry, eyebrows.

• +1
yeah if you're chad.

More likely she's trolling, tryna make someone jealous or low class af and just wants to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
My everything is shit. Skin, eyes, chin, jaw, cheekbones, philtrum, teeth, asymmetry, eyebrows.
All those are multipliers even if you did have them. Eye area > all

cheekbones is part of eye area Bruv

• +1
Lmao I’m subhuman and got approached, you don’t need to be extremely good looking inb4 someone post my avi

• +1