Do you consider European Mediterranean as whites?

Why do you consider mediterraneans white?
you're a fucking moron, eastern Europeans are white. Niggers are not white, can you differentiate between the two or not?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chad69
Iam a little bit tanned (but still white) with black hair and black eyes tbh
Am I ethnic?
Yes you’re white.

”B-b-ut meds aren’t aryan!”

Go play in woods pagan that’s what your Northern ancestors did while Rome was building

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Chadlitecel, Chadeep and 1 other person
In on daily race thread

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadeep and Chad69
Yes you’re white.

”B-b-ut meds aren’t aryan!”

Go play in woods pagan that’s what your Northern ancestors did while Rome was building
Exactly
White is white

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6892

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6400, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Cope. Keep crying for us tall blue eyed Germanic chads.
>MUH BLONDE
>MUH BLUE EYES

>MUH MASTER RACE
>MUH 6'6.6 DEVIL SPAWN NEPHILIM MUTANT HEIGHT DEAD AT 40 FROM A HEART ATTACK

No CUCK You Subhumans are the ones that are crying for Aryan Meds like me

Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif
Brendio Mogs.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm a white greekcel.

i sure hope so cos my oneitis is southern euro

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
No, southern Europeans are not white.
And also a lot of northern Europeans are not white either.
There are a lot of ethnic looking people who are 100% Swedish, 100% English, 100% Russian, 100% Danish etc

• +1
can be considered white in ethnic countries, might be seen as ethnic in white countries tho

dunno about other countries but this pheno slays most in germany, i dont think u should worry about it
The 7psl gigachad pheno?
Ofc kortajarena slays hard jfl

youre ethnic

YES.

• Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
could you consider that guy as med?

• +1
Ofc Meds are White

Lmao at all the ethnics in this thread trying to say otherwise to cause a racial divide, and so they can identify as Med

literally acting like jews.me

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Chadlitecel and MiroslavBulldosex
The thing with meds is that the proximity to Africa and being a civilizational border has created an ethnic diversity that you wouldn't find in, for example, Sweden 50 years ago. That doesn't mean that pure meds aren't white as fuck, from golden skin blue eyed blondes to milky skin brownish eyed brunettes. We did our best ethnic cleansing sandniggers during the reconquista, but it wasn't throughout enough.
If you trust the jewish hollywood propaganda then we all look like sandniggers and human beans.

Anyways, from genetic studies europeans are a mix of 3 whiteish ethnic groups, the Aryans (supposedly white, dark hair and brown eyes), Western Hunter Gatherers (blue eyes dark skin) and Near Eastern Farmers (white too), and we have been selecting for light skin and eyes for 5000 years or so.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chad69
I look 200 times more white than and have a way better pheno but still a shitskin from mongolia for this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Chad69
Mediterraneans made europe great and nordcucks will destroy it

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, sandcelmuttcel and Chad69
what the fuck is mediterranean race? is it indoeuropean(R1b) mix with J2?

• +1
The thing with meds is that the proximity to Africa and being a civilizational border has created an ethnic diversity that you wouldn't find in, for example, Sweden 50 years ago. That doesn't mean that pure meds aren't white as fuck, from golden skin blue eyed blondes to milky skin brownish eyed brunettes. We did our best ethnic cleansing sandniggers during the reconquista, but it wasn't throughout enough.
If you trust the jewish hollywood propaganda then we all look like sandniggers and human beans.

Anyways, from genetic studies europeans are a mix of 3 whiteish ethnic groups, the Aryans (supposedly white, dark hair and brown eyes), Western Hunter Gatherers (blue eyes dark skin) and Near Eastern Farmers (white too), and we have been selecting for light skin and eyes for 5000 years or so.
>neolithic farmers
>white

yeah, in fact i consider mediterraneans to be the ONLY whites, snowroaches are niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
they technically had whiter skin than anyone else in europe on that time
i thought western hunter gatherers had mutated to have white skin
i read that the neolithic farmers had light but not white skin

of course meds are white.
medi. make a huge portion of european people, so you are gonna tell me they arent white?
even most germans arent really that all nordic
Most Germans aren't even Germanic lmao. Most Germans are descended from Germanized celts. Germanic should really be synonymous with Nordic, Nordics are the real germanics.

True Germanic y dna is I.