[Discussion] Do you constantly want attention?

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Quantum
no i just want to be close with my friends and keep people's respect. thats why i sperg out here because i cant irl

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
if I ever had a group of people suddenly make me the center of attention for some mysterious reason, I'd get the urge to pull out a gun and open fire on them. So no, I don't, that would be unequivocally unwanted.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer
if I ever had a group of people suddenly make me the center of attention for some mysterious reason, I'd get the urge to pull out a gun and open fire on them. So no, I don't, that would be unequivocally unwanted.
High inhib low t rotter

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
not at all, i love being alone
that sounds like a cope but i genuinely get annoyed when people try and talk to me or when i have to do peer work, i dont really even speak with my family, i just like to stay in my room by myself and rot on my pc or whatever
i like to be unnoticed

BigBoy

BigBoy

Take the Sougarpill
I find it hard to believe youve never been the center of attention

P

PrettyBoyMaxxing

The Tribe
no i’m not a female

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Zephir
Did it just suddenly go away as you grew older? Or did you recieve it and didnt care about it anymore.
i never could get enough tbh i always wanted more. it eventually went away on its own

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)