Do you even need to lift to get Brad Pitt fight club physique?

RudyRude

RudyRude

Bronze
The guy looks aesthetic as fuk because he was shredded but this physique is not impressive compared to the creatinecels at my gym. Basically just leanmaxx + upper chest and delt day everyday?

It is called ottermode aka the best male body

• +1
Reactions: JimJones, RudyRude, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Usum, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Just eat less and get low bf% and do simple calisthenics maybe swing a kettlebell around and have a decent diet

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Usum and Deleted member 2661
Just eat less and get low bf% and do simple calisthenics maybe swing a kettlebell around and have a decent diet
THis. Calisthenics will do it, not need to lift. All you need is literally an abs roller and pushup grips. Maybe a pull up bar somewhere attached to the ceiling or smth.

Bulking is cope and overcompensating af. All you need is a visible pronounced chest muscles, biceps and six pack.

Dont need to go retard fkn mode in the gym to bulk up like a goblin with megacope lifting. There gymcell imbeciles change their diet hardcore to bulk up, because it wouldnt work without changing your diet to eat proteins like a fkn horse. Thats retarded tbh.

Just do natty pushups, pullups, calisthenics with normal diet. You can achieve enough muscle + bulking to look aesthetically good.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, PubertyMaxxer and RudyRude
THis. Calisthenics will do it, not need to lift. All you need is literally an abs roller and pushup grips. Maybe a pull up bar somewhere attached to the ceiling or smth.

Bulking is cope and overcompensating af. All you need is a visible pronounced chest muscles, biceps and six pack.

Dont need to go retard fkn mode in the gym to bulk up like a goblin with megacope lifting. There gymcell imbeciles change their diet hardcore to bulk up, because it wouldnt work without changing your diet to eat proteins like a fkn horse. Thats retarded tbh.

Just do natty pushups, pullups, calisthenics with normal diet. You can achieve enough muscle + bulking to look aesthetically good.

thanks mang, I got to admit that brad pitt’s delts look juicy in that movie. might just be his proportions but his delts look unreal

thanks mang, I got to admit that brad pitt’s delts look juicy in that movie. might just be his proportions but his delts look unreal

I mean you might go to the gym to train some specific muscle areas on "machines" that make it easier to target those specific muscles. But you can do about 80-90% with normal exercises + calisthenics. Then if you wish to target specific muscles more, you can go to the gym.

But lifting and bulking is nonsense. Dudes who do this kind of shit (bulkcel), are usually mental in some way.

u can achieve that natty in less than a year but no one will because they dont want to diet. literally he hasnt finished out his noob gains in that film he's just lean.

u can achieve that natty in less than a year but no one will because they dont want to diet. literally he hasnt finished out his noob gains in that film he's just lean.
when I first saw that movie I thought he was jacked

Yes. You need a good bit of muscle to pull off the shredded look. Muscle has a baloon type of effect on your body — it makes the fat distribution better. More muscle = more intramuscular water storage which pushes it against the skin. This is why u see skinny twigs with no muscle but yet have no abs or definition despite being low bodyfat, it’s because they have no muscle/mass pushing against the skin.

• +1
Reactions: mug, Madhate, JMax and 1 other person
when I first saw that movie I thought he was jacked
yeah by womens standards he is "jacked", by lifter standards he is a twig

Ive been like this.