Do you ever feel like a fraud?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
I always feel like a fraud, like a fake person. Like everything I ever accomplished was because of pure luck and not because of my efforts or natural talent.
I feel like people only know the side of me I show them, like nobody knows my true self. I feel like I'm acting as a different person when other people are arround.
Anybody else feeling the same? How do you cope with this feeling? I'm starting to go mad because of it

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Pendejo
Woah @jefferson is back

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Pendejo, jefferson and 1 other person
I can relate

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yes. I never feel like myself when I speak to other people. Not even around family members. I only feel like my true self when I'm typing posts on this forum or chatting with random people I know from the Internet.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Demir and LowTierNormie
No. I feel like a body without organs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
Yes. I never feel like myself when I speak to other people. Not even around family members. I only feel like my true self when I'm typing posts on this forum or chatting with random people I know from the Internet.
Fucking this. I feel like I control literally every single word and action when I'm in public. Mostly because I know I would be refused by literally everybody if they ever know the real me.
Thanks brah, now explain me how to cope with it

there's no need to cope, its an indication that you are a maverick(idk if its the right use but loner sounds kind of depressing lol)
accepting the situation and going forward is the best thing you can do, because in the end, without even noticing you are more open to society

• So Sad
i think beanie frauding is legit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod
maybe you are suppressing your real you, maybe you are desiring a personality that is not you, or maybe you are insecure and you are scared of knowing yourself or for others to know you, I can relate to that feeling, it is the great marfil tower thats gets destroyed withing seconds

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LowTierNormie
there's no need to cope, its an indication that you are a maverick(idk if its the right use but loner sounds kind of depressing lol)
accepting the situation and going forward is the best thing you can do, because in the end, without even noticing you are more open to society
I just want to be fucking normal mate. Why do I always feel like a subhuman? I always felt like I was never enough to be a normal human being.
How can somebody ever cope with knowing they are an outcast and will be alone for most of their lives?
maybe you are suppressing your real you, maybe you are desiring a personality that is not you, or maybe you are insecure and you are scared of knowing yourself or for others to know you, I can relate to that feeling, it is the great marfil tower thats gets destroyed withing seconds
Every time I think about it, I feel like most of us in this forum need some kind of help. Like a therapyst or something. I never found any other explanation other than there being something wrong within me

I just want to be fucking normal mate. Why do I always feel like a subhuman? I always felt like I was never enough to be a normal human being.
How can somebody ever cope with knowing they are an outcast and will be alone for most of their lives?
trauma, life experience.. these two things are crucial when it comes to adulthood
idk if you had a rough childhood because of your parents or whatever, but that is most of the time the reason
jordan peterson i think made a lot of videos regarding such behaviours

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and LowTierNormie
trauma, life experience.. these two things are crucial when it comes to adulthood
idk if you had a rough childhood because of your parents or whatever, but that is most of the time the reason
jordan peterson i think made a lot of videos regarding such behaviours
Parents were normal I guess. But I always was the kid that never socialized or went out of home. Literally all kids in my town go out together, except for me. I have always been an outcast faking to be a normal guy

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Parents were normal I guess. But I always was the kid that never socialized or went out of home. Literally all kids in my town go out together, except for me. I have always been an outcast faking to be a normal guy
and no one pointed out that you were "fake"?
fml i got busted by my teacher once, that shit was scary

• So Sad
and no one pointed out that you were "fake"?
fml i got busted by my teacher once, that shit was scary
My life is an entire lie. My male coworkers think I get pussy when going out, and that I'm a normal and social human being. And my female coworkers do too. But I always fear of being told I'm a fake. Literally every single thing they know about myself is fake. My life is LDAR and videogames 24/7, I literally feel ashamed of telling anybody the truth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
My life is an entire lie. My male coworkers think I get pussy when going out, and that I'm a normal and social human being. And my female coworkers do too. But I always fear of being told I'm a fake. Literally every single thing they know about myself is fake. My life is LDAR and videogames 24/7, I literally feel ashamed of telling anybody the truth.
it doesnt matter as long as you didnt actually lie about getting punani
for me it was similar but changing the topic makes them understand that you dont want to talk about it/want to keep privacy

• +1
it doesnt matter as long as you didnt actually lie about getting punani
for me it was similar but changing the topic makes them understand that you dont want to talk about it/want to keep privacy
How can you cope with being ashamed of yourself? I literally hate myself because of how much I messed up in my life.

How can you cope with being ashamed of yourself? I literally hate myself because of how much I messed up in my life.
i am numb when it comes to exposing emotions with one exception... the result of my parenting is that i dont show / can't show emotions for anybody except for my family, i literally cry sometimes for no reason because of them
i dont hate myself and i literally dont care about anything because i know things would be different if i stood my ground

• +1
i am numb when it comes to exposing emotions with one exception... the result of my parenting is that i dont show / can't show emotions for anyboy except for my family, i literally cry sometimes for no reason because of them
Damn brah, I'm sorry about that.
There is no worse feeling like knowing there is something wrong withing yourself and that you can't do anything to fix it.
Some of us are too mentaly damaged to ever be fixed or normal again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
i think i will start beanie frauding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Mr manlet
Damn brah, I'm sorry about that.
There is no worse feeling like knowing there is something wrong withing yourself and that you can't do anything to fix it.
dont think about it that much, everyone has to experience life in a way that isnt enjoyable.. its actually good because you can teach your upbrining otherwise and the cycle of bullshit medieval parenting maybe closes
i think i will start beanie frauding
CY4nUHJWkAES1gG.jpg

I'm actually very proud of accomplishing great things in life by pure luck.

It’s called imposter syndrome, a lot of people are affected by it OP.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2846 and Mr manlet
I always feel like a fraud, like a fake person. Like everything I ever accomplished was because of pure luck and not because of my efforts or natural talent.
I feel like people only know the side of me I show them, like nobody knows my true self. I feel like I'm acting as a different person when other people are arround.
Anybody else feeling the same? How do you cope with this feeling? I'm starting to go mad because of it
Would you be upset if someone insulted your personality then?

doesnt matter man, use every advantage you have because everyone else would do the same

How do you cope with this mate?
I feel so fucking alone mate
Well tbh i don't feel like this so much as i used to do, but what helps me is remember that now i am better than what i was in the past, even if i am still far from where i would like to be, taking a look back makes me realize that i have always been slowly improving and that theres hope for me what recomforts me a bit

I just try to avoid talking about my life as much as possible, i am not a person who can come up with lies easily.

I cant play videogames no more because i feel like i am wasting my life and i cant enjoy playing, i just cope with this forum and listening to music

Dont say that dude...:feelsbadman:

• +1