Do you ever wonder why unatractive men sometimes end up with average or hot gfs?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
could you ever think a possible reasoning of this? :think: i know i dont

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and dogtown
Their dick is >4 inches

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
p e r s o n a l i t y

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, fobos, dogtown and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 3 others
Betabux, statusmax

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, AspiringChad and Exafc
Does not matter to most foids.
you understand how this sounds to me right? you are like a top model saying "look dont matter bro its all about that confidence if you know what i mean" while he slays because of his looks its the same here

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
you understand how this sounds to me right? you are like a top model saying "look dont matter bro its all about that confidence if you know what i mean" while he slays because of his looks its the same here
bro his dick is probably 7 inches trying to make us feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
No. I have a 4 inch (erect) dick and I don't really care. Majority of girls these days don't either.

post pic of cock with ruler if ur not larp

op why not jelqing

No. I have a 4 inch (erect) dick and I don't really care.
thats surpising ngl
Majority of girls these days don't either.
do you have any proof of them having ejoyable sex with 4 inchers? because i have proof of otherwise..
you DO know that if you managed to get a gf despite your looks she would laugh at you because of your size right?
it has happend to many and its bound to happen more

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
No. I have a 4 inch (erect) dick and I don't really care. Majority of girls these days don't either.
coping dickletcel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1182, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
op why not jelqing
i tried it my dick is borderline too small to jelq and my erections are garbage will try it again propably once my ED goes away

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
i tried it my dick is borderline too small to jelq and my erections are garbage will try it again propably once my ED goes away
People legit went from your stats to slightly above averege. Listen bro this is legit advice. you got dealt a shitty hand. not fair. but god gave you a chance with jelqing. plenty of advice online how to jelq when starting small. going from 4 inch to 6 inch is like going from manelt to normie. bro i believe in you got this

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
People legit went from your stats to slightly above averege. Listen bro this is legit advice. you got dealt a shitty hand. not fair. but god gave you a chance with jelqing. plenty of advice online how to jelq when starting small. going from 4 inch to 6 inch is like going from manelt to normie. bro i believe in you got this
thanks bro i will try to reconsider it and maybe do it once my erections are fixed
Literally how the fuck?
its just harder to do it what im trying to say the erection part played a big role too im fucked because of jew pills but i have stopped them now

Has it worked for you?

thanks bro i will try to reconsider it and maybe do it once my erections are fixed
If you want tips pm bro. In the meanwhile i suggest getting yourself away from blackpill and lookism untill you started seeing gains from jelqing and you got some positive thoughts going
Has it worked for you?
Yes but i just started so i guess its newbie gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
When you see that they are always OLDCELS. You will never see an ugly teen or young adult with a hot gf. At that age women are sucking Chads dick, and when they become old for Chad they turn to incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It’s cause of money

I mean dickpill is legit but... imagine if ur some turbo subhuman ass
5’1 curry balding recessed lower third big eyed four eyed abomination type with a big dick... what then... go outside and proudly wave your manhood as a means to intimidate and mog other men in an attempt to attract women??

Dick size deception comes in when she either sees it or feels it.. or can’t feel it...

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
First of all, those average guys look" average" because their hot gf/ wife mogs them hard. Still they'd be mogging us subhumans back and forth. Second is status/ money/ social circle.

They cheated the matrix or have a big dick

1046.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
free him

• +1
Reactions: nausea