Do you get mired/approached by females?

No, invisible as always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I looksmaxxed like 3 points and the difference was very noticeable for me. Before I either got called ugly directly to the face by foids or they ghosted me. On street I could never get eye contact since they‘d look away in a microsecond.

After looksmaxxing I could feel how they started perceiving me as a potential partner. They started asking me random question about me and my life and gave compliments and shit. On street I get eye contact with almost every foid now. In the bus or in the gym I catch girls staring at my profile. Ugly foids get a little nervous in my presence, especially when I talk to them. They change their voice pitch and start talking too fast. Overall I’d say they‘re more interested and friendly.

About guys I noticed that they‘ll respect you more, but also blaspheme a lot behind your back. They listen to you when you talk and follow you around. They start copying your actions, decision making, hobbies and your clothing.

Mad, im gonna do that too

• +1
Thanks bro

I'll just post my routine here. Ppl is really good for sure

Monday: Legs
• Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Stiff Leg Deadlifts 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Barbell Lunges 100 Reps

TUESDAY: BACK

• Weighted Pull-ups 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• BB rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = DB Pullover 100 Reps

WEDNESDAY: CHEST

• Incline Barbell Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Fly’s 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Decline Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Close Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Cable Crossover 100 Reps

THURSDAY: SHOULDERS

• Military Shoulder Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Lateral Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Arnold DB Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Front Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rear Delt Flys 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Shrugs 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Upright Rows 100 Reps

FRIDAY: ARMS

• Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Reverse Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Close Grip Barbell Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Hammer Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Tricep Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying DB skull crushers 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Body Weight Dips 5 sets
• Finisher = Lying Supinated DB Curls

And then I'll do a second arm day. My actual order of workouts isn't what's listed: arms, back, shoulders, arms, off day, chest, legs
No offence but this routine is absolute horse shit and won't do anything for a natural lifter other than make him ill and weak. Natural lifters cannot recover from this high volume workout, they should be doing full body workouts twice a week, doing 2-3 sets per bodypart twice a week and resting 3-4 mins between sets and doing about 14-16 sets per workout. The aim is to get stronger week to week by adding weight to the exercises, which should be compound exercises such as bench press, military press, barbell rows, pullups, stiff legged deadlifts and dumbbell raises for side and rear deltoids as well as just one set for the biceps and triceps per workout as they are thoroughly worked on chest and back exercises. Unless you are on steroids, for gods sake don;t do this long volume workout, you will get nowhere and spin your wheels week after week and actually get weaker due to over training.

• +1
No offence but this routine is absolute horse shit and won't do anything for a natural lifter other than make him ill and weak. Natural lifters cannot recover from this high volume workout, they should be doing full body workouts twice a week, doing 2-3 sets per bodypart twice a week and resting 3-4 mins between sets and doing about 14-16 sets per workout. The aim is to get stronger week to week by adding weight to the exercises, which should be compound exercises such as bench press, military press, barbell rows, pullups, stiff legged deadlifts and dumbbell raises for side and rear deltoids as well as just one set for the biceps and triceps per workout as they are thoroughly worked on chest and back exercises. Unless you are on steroids, for gods sake don;t do this long volume workout, you will get nowhere and spin your wheels week after week and actually get weaker due to over training.
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty?

>There's only one way to work out dude

Fuck off

• +1
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty

Well you didn't gain 25lbs of lean mass in 3 months natty lifting that's for sure.

• +1
No, I still get looks of utter disgust. Most femoids are visibly disturbed when they look at me.

• +1
  • +1
160→185. I did
And not even 1/3 of that is lean mass btw. You can inject all the shit in existence and you won't gain 25lbs of pure muscle in 3 months. You're lucky to gain something close to that in a year.

• +1
Everyone asks 'is he single' and giggles debating whether I'm handsome or not.

• +1
Everyone asks 'is he single' and giggles debating whether I'm handsome or not.

If they debating it, it means you're not ugly ugly at least. If you were, there would be no debate.

• +1
My gym routine:
2-3 days a week.. the day I don't have sore muscles I'll go.

- Benchpress 6 reps , 4 sets
- Lat pulldown 3-4 reps.. sometimes 2 if I don't feel like doing 3
- Shrugs for traps
- Some shoulder stuff and sometimes back.

Maximum gymtime: 30-40 minutes

Nutrition:
- Not too much sugar
- No caffeine (lower cortisol)
- Not too much salt

Muscle is built easily and fat is lost easy also. I however want to gain fat (go to 14-15%) for lower cortisol benefits

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Bro you watch anime, dont matter if you can bench 405 for reps cause you still gay. ????

The reason why I laughed and why you should be worried is because you are on roids, and you have such a bad bench.

• +1
The reason why I laughed and why you should be worried is because you are on roids, and you have such a bad bench.

Oh no thats my bench off roids lel. I never tried my bench lower then 12 reps because its bad for ur joints cause muscles grow faster than your bones.

And tbf, when I started in April/may, I was benching the bad, and a 5 kg plate on each side. So from 30Kgs for 5 reps to 70kg for 5 reps is a good increase tbhtbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
And not even 1/3 of that is lean mass btw. You can inject all the shit in existence and you won't gain 25lbs of pure muscle in 3 months. You're lucky to gain something close to that in a year.
Believe what you want I still look better than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Believe what you want I still look better than you
Great argument lmfao. Low IQ broscientists like you shouldn't be out here giving lifting advice to anyone.

• +1
Great argument lmfao. Low IQ broscientists like you shouldn't be out here giving lifting advice to anyone.

Wtf lol. I've never seen you give any lifting advise to anyone here, let alone good lifting advice. Why do narcissist like you randomly pop up out of nowhere making your own problems, and then not providing a simple solution. If you cant, or "wont", provide better advise and challenge Nibba through debate like the high IQ person I'm sure you definately are then fuck off. Besides, Nibba usually tells other people not to fuck with broscience anyways, but to focus on scientific literature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and satoshisacuck
Wtf lol. I've never seen you give any lifting advise to anyone here, let alone good lifting advice. Why do narcissist like you randomly pop up out of nowhere making your own problems, and then not providing a simple solution. If you cant, or "wont", provide better advise and challenge Nibba through debate like the high IQ person I'm sure you definately are then fuck off. Besides, Nibba usually tells other people not to fuck with broscience anyways, but to focus on scientific literature.
Are you done sucking each other off yet? I don't give lifting advice because I don't give a shit about gymcelling, and there are youtube channels and entire forums dedicated to it. I called him out on his 25lbs lean mass gains after 3 months of natty lifting, which is physically impossible to achieve. I don't know what kinda advice he gives people, but after saying that stupid shit I assumed it's probably broscience. Also JFL @ calling me a narcissist with our self-proclaimed chad @Nibba over here :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Are you done sucking each other off yet? I don't give lifting advice because I don't give a shit about gymcelling, and there are youtube channels and entire forums dedicated to it. I called him out on his 25lbs lean mass gains after 3 months of natty lifting, which is physically impossible to achieve. I don't know what kinda advice he gives people, but after saying that stupid shit I assumed it's probably broscience. Also JFL @ calling me a narcissist with our self-proclaimed chad @Nibba over here :ROFLMAO:

Yh, 25lbs isnt possible natty. Rounded 23lbs to 25? Maybe he had estimated 3lbs lighter the before day, and 5lbs heavier the after day due to water weight, thats 15lbs. Maybe it was also more like 3.5 months. Its also impossible to gain LBM natty without fat too. And tbf, who doesnt exaggerate their gains?

• +1
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty?

>There's only one way to work out dude

Fuck off
Listen nibba you dick, this forum is not about berating each other and telling each other to fuck off just because their opinion differs from yours. No one has the 100% optimal answer for anything, so the aim is for our minds to all join together to seek out the truth as close to 100% as possible, using logic and science and cross referencing our theories with one another. The routine you are on would be good for a steroid user, not a natty, and NO ONE can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in 3 months without being on gear, that's a fact that does not need to discussed. Spite said himself you cannot gain that much muscle in 3 months. So you're either lying, or you are on steroids, or the weight you gained was not all muscle, but a large percentage was fat, and the rest of the weight gain fluid and glycogen retention from your insane volume, and not actual muscle tissue, and would be quickly/easily lost as soon as training is ceased, unlike real muscle tissue which stays for quite a while even when stopping training temporarily. How the fuck can you go heavy on each set when you are doing 25 to 30 sets per muscle group, YOU CAN'T, as you have to massively pace yourself to be able to get through the HUGE amount of sets, so strength cannot be gained, just a drained, over trained individual with no energy/reserves left. I have logically explained my case, and have gained a REALISTIC 12 pounds over 6 months with my 2-4 sets per bodypart twice a week in full body workouts and progressive resistance. You are not a front page of FLEX bodybuilder, so the workouts they follow are NOT for you, please have the intelligence to understand my reasoning, as it is thorough, well thought out and tried and tested upon myself with good results.
160→185. I did
Send some photos of yourself by the way Nibba, just out of pure curiosity, cheers.

• +1
Listen nibba you dick, this forum is not about berating each other and telling each other to fuck off just because their opinion differs from yours. No one has the 100% optimal answer for anything, so the aim is for our minds to all join together to seek out the truth as close to 100% as possible, using logic and science and cross referencing our theories with one another. The routine you are on would be good for a steroid user, not a natty, and NO ONE can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in 3 months without being on gear, that's a fact that does not need to discussed. Spite said himself you cannot gain that much muscle in 3 months. So you're either lying, or you are on steroids, or the weight you gained was not all muscle, but a large percentage was fat, and the rest of the weight gain fluid and glycogen retention from your insane volume, and not actual muscle tissue, and would be quickly/easily lost as soon as training is ceased, unlike real muscle tissue which stays for quite a while even when stopping training temporarily. How the fuck can you go heavy on each set when you are doing 25 to 30 sets per muscle group, YOU CAN'T, as you have to massively pace yourself to be able to get through the HUGE amount of sets, so strength cannot be gained, just a drained, over trained individual with no energy/reserves left. I have logically explained my case, and have gained a REALISTIC 12 pounds over 6 months with my 2-4 sets per bodypart twice a week in full body workouts and progressive resistance. You are not a front page of FLEX bodybuilder, so the workouts they follow are NOT for you, please have the intelligence to understand my reasoning, as it is thorough, well thought out and tried and tested upon myself with good results.

Send some photos of yourself by the way Nibba, just out of pure curiosity, cheers.

Nigga, calm your ass down. The dude is like only 18, he probably mismeasured or has a shitty scale or something. Stop being so autistic about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

I mean I realize it isn't all muscle but the fact is that I have modified the workout routine to make it feasible for natties. I should have mentioned that. And I'm seeing great progress so I really don't understand why it matters that I'm doing something different from you. You keep saying that my results are bullshit but it isn't. I had visible and at 165 and I have visible abs still at 180-185. Congrats that you've made similar progress, but this routine is working for me so I really don't need anyone else telling me what to do. If you're getting adequate rest and sleep you will be fine
Nigga, calm your ass down. The dude is like only 18, he probably mismeasured or has a shitty scale or something. Stop being so autistic about it.
I did mismeasure. I was 165 now I am 180 some days 185 most like water weight for that 5 lbs

• +1

You're science is one point, and yh I will say 25lbs in 3 months isnt possible as a Natty. Even 10lbs is optimistic. But, maybe he made a mistake in calculating or something you never know. Also, so what if he claims 25lbs in 3 months? Not rlly a big deal, there are people claiming much larger transformations.

Me personally, I gained 17lbs of muscle and lost 3% body fat in a recomposition in 3 months.

(On 450 Test E and 350 NPP)

• +1
haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13. If Nibba is 18, then that probably explains why he has still managed to make progress despite the obvious overtraining, as at that age you are so hormonal that virtually anything will put muscle on you, even not doing weights people still gain weight at that age as they are maturing from a boy into a man. He is young, so I hope for gods sake he eventually gets on the low volume, heavy weight approach instead of wasting his early twenties spinning his wheels with routines that will inevitably lead to illness down the road. Gaining strength over 6-8 reps on the heavy compound lifts is what gets you bigger, at least for nattys anyway, for steroid users, its a different matter entirely.
By the way lads, i'm impressed by your hasty responses, I like the enthusiasm regarding the topic of looksmaxxing, thats what I want to see more of, everyone in my north of england village are like the living dead, I can't speak to them about subjects such as this, they just switch off with that annoying look of vacancy in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13. If Nibba is 18, then that probably explains why he has still managed to make progress despite the obvious overtraining, as at that age you are so hormonal that virtually anything will put muscle on you, even not doing weights people still gain weight at that age as they are maturing from a boy into a man. He is young, so I hope for gods sake he eventually gets on the low volume, heavy weight approach instead of wasting his early twenties spinning his wheels with routines that will inevitably lead to illness down the road. Gaining strength over 6-8 reps on the heavy compound lifts is what gets you bigger, at least for nattys anyway, for steroid users, its a different matter entirely.
By the way lads, i'm impressed by your hasty responses, I like the enthusiasm regarding the topic of looksmaxxing, thats what I want to see more of, everyone in my north of england village are like the living dead, I can't speak to them about subjects such as this, they just switch off with that annoying look of vacancy in their eyes.

Hey bro, I train with roids sometime. How should I train differently when im on roids vs off roids? Thanks broski hoeski

• +1
Hey bro, I train with roids sometime. How should I train differently when im on roids vs off roids? Thanks broski hoeski
When on roids, the recovery is unbelievable, so you can increase the volume of sets you do for each muscle group. So as a natty you are best off doing about 3 sets per body part twice a week in full body workouts, whereas on roids you can up the volume and do around 12 to 15 sets per bodypart, in a split routine where you focus on 2 muscle groups per workout, and train 4 to 5 days a week as opposed to just 2 workouts when doing natty full body workouts. You want to get a heavy set of around 5 reps on the compound movements first when on roids, then go about doing 10 to 12 reps on each set there after, focusing on getting a pump and getting all the nutrients and oxygen to the muscles, with short rest periods of 60 to 90 seconds between sets. When a natty, you need 3 minutes between sets, so you can lift heavy, as gaining strength is the name of the game in getting jacked when a natty lifter, doing about 5 to 8 reps per set.

• +1
When on roids, the recovery is unbelievable, so you can increase the volume of sets you do for each muscle group. So as a natty you are best off doing about 3 sets per body part twice a week in full body workouts, whereas on roids you can up the volume and do around 12 to 15 sets per bodypart, in a split routine where you focus on 2 muscle groups per workout, and train 4 to 5 days a week as opposed to just 2 workouts when doing natty full body workouts. You want to get a heavy set of around 5 reps on the compound movements first when on roids, then go about doing 10 to 12 reps on each set there after, focusing on getting a pump and getting all the nutrients and oxygen to the muscles, with short rest periods of 60 to 90 seconds between sets. When a natty, you need 3 minutes between sets, so you can lift heavy, as gaining strength is the name of the game in getting jacked when a natty lifter, doing about 5 to 8 reps per set.

Here is my Push/Pull/Legs split.

Still working on the legs.

Push:
Incline BB press - (5 sets - 8 reps) X
BB Bench Press - (4 Sets, 8 Reps)
DB Flies - (3 sets - 8 reps) X

Wide Grip Dips - (3 Sets - 10 Reps) X
Narrow Grip Dips - (3 Sets - 10 reps)
Tricep Push Down - (3 Sets - 8 reps)

BB Military Press - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Front Raises - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)

Pull:

Pull Ups - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Chin Ups - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Lat Pulldown - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
BB Curl - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)

BB Shrug - (4 Sets - 7 Reps)
Lateral Raises - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Rear delt flies - (4 sets - 8 reps)

Ab Crunch - (3 sets - 8 Reps)

*Thats only when im on roids)

• +1
haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13.
stopped reading right there. gave me a good laugh

• +1
how do you tell the difference between a mire and normal politeness?

• +1
how do you tell the difference between a mire and normal politeness?
Females, especially Western ones, are very overt when flirting or giving IOIs to attractive males. Unless you're autistic, you WILL know if she's into you or not. I prefer to err on the side of caution and just assume foids are being nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Females, especially Western ones, are very overt when flirting or giving IOIs to attractive males. Unless you're autistic, you WILL know if she's into you or not. I prefer to err on the side of caution and just assume foids are being nice.

I try always not to expect something ya know? Cause then if they dont like me I dont have expectations to lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
stopped reading right there. gave me a good laugh
Nibba, i'll go easy on you as you are young, and at your age I was outrageous, so I won't be too harsh. But trying to reduce the validity of my statements by saying you 'had a good laugh' and found no reason to continue reading just because I maybe possibly autistic is again displaying a very berating attitude which I stated previously is not what this forum should be about. Its about supporting one another with nuggets of golden info so we can all ascend to a level we have never reached. I might be autistic, but ask yourself this, if your life depended on it, how high would you say my IQ is? Because I can assure you, i'm in the top 1% of the population when it comes to intelligence, and my autism, although never diagnosed, makes me extremely meticulous and highly attentive to detail, in regards to subjects such as looksmaxxing. I am thorough, and leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of excellence. So I would suggest you take on board what I have to say, because believe me, the contributions I make, if you apply them in your everyday existence, will propel you to a level you have never previously experienced. Now lets stop the childish degrading comments and lets get focused on the topic of importance, which is ascending our looks by sharing each others tips, tricks and experiences.

• +1
Nibba, i'll go easy on you as you are young, and at your age I was outrageous, so I won't be too harsh. But trying to reduce the validity of my statements by saying you 'had a good laugh' and found no reason to continue reading just because I maybe possibly autistic is again displaying a very berating attitude which I stated previously is not what this forum should be about. Its about supporting one another with nuggets of golden info so we can all ascend to a level we have never reached. I might be autistic, but ask yourself this, if your life depended on it, how high would you say my IQ is? Because I can assure you, i'm in the top 1% of the population when it comes to intelligence, and my autism, although never diagnosed, makes me extremely meticulous and highly attentive to detail, in regards to subjects such as looksmaxxing. I am thorough, and leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of excellence. So I would suggest you take on board what I have to say, because believe me, the contributions I make, if you apply them in your everyday existence, will propel you to a level you have never previously experienced. Now lets stop the childish degrading comments and lets get focused on the topic of importance, which is ascending our looks by sharing each others tips, tricks and experiences.
Now THAT was epic! :soy:(y)

Upvoted!!!1!!!

• +1
I got approached by a group of girls my age today (16-17) one of them asking for my snapchat and the others 'mirin lmfao. I'm not even that facially attractive just 6'2 with a good frame and some muscle on me.

• +1
I got approached by a group of girls my age today (16-17) one of them asking for my snapchat and the others 'mirin lmfao. I'm not even that facially attractive just 6'2 with a good frame and some muscle on me.
Gj bro. Were they hot

• +1
Gj bro. Were they hot
i found them attractive but they werent like anything special
as long as im getting ‘mired by girls that id fuck, i dont rly care
BA962DD0 55B4 4775 98BA E9D274ACC547
rofl friend took a video of it

• +1
i found them attractive but they werent like anything special
as long as im getting ‘mired by girls that id fuck, i dont rly care
View attachment 479rofl friend took a video of it
Yeah you've got shoulders like me. Maybe broader idk. What's your bideltoid width mine is 21.5" across

• +1
One particular story crosses my mind and if I had played it right I could have started to slay. But like any high inhib incel I had no previous experience so I bottled it. I had an ONS with a girl in my campus and a couple of days after I had to go to the campus administrator to get a key for a friend. She was this 22-23 tall, pretty & slim chick, a poor version of Gal Gadot. I got in her room and we were simply looking at each other, ocassionally talking. I got closer to her and she rested my head against her chest so I started to touch her boobs and she didn’t reject that so after that I french kissed her and I could tell you she was getting wet. But I stopped and I fucking left lmao. A day or two after, she asked me if I’m home and she wanted to come over my place but I was working so nothing came out of it eventually.

I also got one more story of a girl legit checking me out if anyone wants to hear.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah you've got shoulders like me. Maybe broader idk. What's your bideltoid width mine is 21.5" across
22.5 inches for me

• +1
  • +1
Jesus dude that's literally insane. That's at least 99.9%ile

Mirin

@Intel.Imperitive he's a Chad confirmed

Currychad never stood a chance. Even with his frame

• +1
Jesus dude that's literally insane. That's at least 99.9%ile

Mirin

@Intel.Imperitive he's a Chad confirmed
my dad still framemogs me to hell and back lol.

• +1
my dad still framemogs me to hell and back lol.
He's a grown man lmao. It happens bro. My gf dad is 6'4 and huge frame and very intimidating for a pretty boy such as myself

• +1
I descend hard after knowing abt blackpill