Do you guys smoke/drink? Is it bad when looksmaxing?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Wanna hear opinions. I can't stop these 2. Is smoking and drinking bad for my looks? What do you think tbh? I know smoking can make your face look old but what about alcohol and weeed? Also I heard that cig cause calorie loss.

PS: I'm drunk now tbh JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Started drinking hard liquor last year before quickly coming to my senses. It's pretty obvious that Alcohol will seriously mess up your face in the long run. Just look at before/after pics of alcoholics. But even in the short-term alcohol dehydrates the skin and hair, makes your face bloated (water retention), reddish skin, ugly tired eyes, all signs of premature aging.

Honestly if you're below 25 and drink alcohol on the regular you are a literal retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 11gaijin
Started drinking hard liquor last year before quickly coming to my senses. It's pretty obvious that Alcohol will seriously mess up your face in the long run. Just look at before/after pics of alcoholics. But even in the short-term alcohol dehydrates the skin and hair, makes your face bloated (water retention), reddish skin, ugly tired eyes, all signs of premature aging.

Honestly if you're below 25 and drink alcohol on the regular you are a literal retard
I'm just 25 but I should stop. TBH alcohol and weed are great cope but I need to stop for looksmaxxing.

• +1
I'm just 25 but I should stop. TBH alcohol and weed are great cope but I need to stop for looksmaxxing.
Yes they are. Can't speak about weed though. But that's exactly why I decided to stop. It felt too fucking good. So I thought I might be genetically predisposed to becoming an alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Imo you should stay away from alcohol (decreases test, destroys brain and liver, and inhibits muscle synthesis)

As for cigs obviously are bad for health for many reasons you probably already know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Spite, x69 and 1 other person
14 years long chain smoker, recently in the process of weaning.

I drink very rare btw, like 2 or 3 times a year.

• +1
Both alcohol and smoking is bad.
Alcohol should be made illegal imo.

• +1
Started smoking cigs at 12 and drinking hard liquor at 16.
I wish I could go back in time because it seriously fucked up my Skin and my Health..

• +1
Started smoking cigs at 12 and drinking hard liquor at 16.
I wish I could go back in time because it seriously fucked up my Skin and my Health..

Did you atleast get more masculine? Since DHT and stuff

• +1
Did you atleast get more masculine? Since DHT and stuff

You do realise that these things are very negligible in their DHT boosting properties right? Im actually doubtful you'll see much results on 50mg/day of Proviron (one of the weakest steroids) for such a short amount of time. I took WINSTROL (100mg/day for 4 weeks) and TBOL (60mg/day for 6 weeks) and then I noticed results lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and x69
smoking is horrible dnot do it if u are a looksmaxxer. drinking excesively is bad for looksmaxxing as well, do it only on the weekends jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba
You do realise that these things are very negligible in their DHT boosting properties right?

DHT during 10-15 matters a lot. I wasn't referring to Proviron but just DHT itself. Most kids I've seen smoking during their early years ended up being the NT-type cool kids. Just asking

• +1
DHT during 10-15 matters a lot. I wasn't referring to Proviron but just DHT itself. Most kids I've seen smoking during their early years ended up being the NT-type cool kids. Just asking

Thats not because of DHT lol. If you give an Incel the DHT of the 99th percentile hes still not just gonna be SUPER amazingly confident and NTmax, its a very slight effect. Kids who smoke a lot are NTmax because kids who are NTmax are more likely to face peer pressure and start smoking. DHT from smoking or anyother souce doesnt have that big of an impact on confidence and socialskills, its very light tbh.

• +1

How is your gymcelling/ascension going?

• +1

I was starting to wonder about the oldcels. You and @HorribleTeeth took some time off eh?

• +1
I rarely drunk tbh. But I do smoke weed everyday.ive noticed it Is bad for my skin as I can see it get bad after smoking for many days

Imo , weed should be used as a reward on weekends after a whole week of Self-improvement and looksmaxxing

• +1
I rarely drunk tbh. But I do smoke weed everyday.ive noticed it Is bad for my skin as I can see it get bad after smoking for many days

Imo , weed should be used as a reward on weekends after a whole week of Self-improvement and looksmaxxing
TBH, weed everyday really fucks me up

• +1
TBH, weed everyday really fucks me up
Same bro. It definetly Is better as a reward. I feel kinda low and depressed when I do it everyday but it's the only way for me to cope with loneliness. I'm stuck

• +1
Same bro. It definetly Is better as a reward. I feel kinda low and depressed when I do it everyday but it's the only way for me to cope with loneliness. I'm stuck
Yeah I’m gonna stop alcohol and weed and cig in the weekend only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Yeah I’m gonna stop alcohol and weed and cig in the weekend only
Let me know if you are interested into making a small group for this lindo of weekend cope. Haven't been able to found people around here other than @Nibba @Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Let me know if you are interested into making a small group for this lindo of weekend cope. Haven't been able to found people around here other than @Nibba @Afrikancel
Sure my man

• +1

@Afrikancel hasnt been online in like a week...

• +1
Shit. I believe he's not the kind of Fit to LDAR or rope

Seems like a cool dude, cant say I know him too well. He is/was pretty prevelant on Incel.me right? I see him when I lurk as a guest, but i think he got banned from there.

• +1
Seems like a cool dude, cant say I know him too well. He is/was pretty prevelant on Incel.me right? I see him when I lurk as a guest, but i think he got banned from there.
Yeah he was banned. He even made a post about it here.

• +1
  • +1
How is your gymcelling/ascension going?
Not good man, got inundated with lots of work, will resume as soon as I finish them off. I have some questions, I will PM you soon.

• +1
Not good man, got inundated with lots of work, will resume as soon as I finish them off. I have some questions, I will PM you soon.
No problem boyo. Good luck with everything my guy. I hope work let's up soon

• +1
Of course it's bad for your looks.

• +1
Yeah, drinking and smoking are my escapism so no turning back now :lul:

• +1
No, I don't do any of this. People in high school used to think I was a stoner due to my long hair, loose clothes, incredibly laid-back demeanor, and surreal humor, but I only smoked once at 19 and didn't enjoy it. I've never been drunk; most I've had in a sitting was 4 PBRs, I think.

I don't buy alcohol, I don't go to or care to go to parties, and I don't know or care to know any dealers. Consequently, I am a teetotaler by default. No one in my family seems to drink too much (odd for people who are German, Finnish, etc. by descent), so I likely have no genetically-based predilection for alcohol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
No, I don't do any of this. People in high school used to think I was a stoner due to my long hair, loose clothes, incredibly laid-back demeanor, and surreal humor, but I only smoked once at 19 and didn't enjoy it. I've never been drunk; most I've had in a sitting was 4 PBRs, I think.

I don't buy alcohol, I don't go to or care to go to parties, and I don't know or care to know any dealers.
same never smoked never drank

• +1