Do you hate your parents for giving you shit looks/genes?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Honest answers please. Just wanna look if they are people who think similar as me.
As for me: I wish I was never born in this world in the first place. And I honestly cant stand the fact that my parents reproduced me. The more I try to looksmaxx the more I understand how much of a subhuman I am and that I will never experience a normal life just cuz of my shitty looks. My brothers look much better than me. One of my brothers even looks like modeltier with high cheekbones, beautiful facial features etc. So I had a chance to live a normal life but I ended up pretty much subhuman. I dont hate my parents I just cant stand it that I am a product of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8028 and 8 others
Yea my dad is an utter subhuman. I really want kids someday but I would feel so terrible for creating a son with my genes. I don't want him to go through what I have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Jordan barrett2

Honest answers please. Just wanna look if they are people who think similar as me.
As for me: I wish I was never born in this world in the first place. And I honestly cant stand the fact that my parents reproduced me. The more I try to looksmaxx the more I understand how much of a subhuman I am and that I will never experience a normal life just cuz of my shitty looks. My brothers look much better than me. One of my brothers even looks like modeltier with high cheekbones, beautiful facial features etc. So I had a chance to live a normal life but I ended up pretty much subhuman. I dont hate my parents I just cant stand it that I am a product of them.

If one of your brothers is model tier, you just had bad luck, not bad parents.

I'm sorry

Dad is recessed balding low T subhuman bogtroll, mum used to model. Idrc I have chad potential I just need my surgeries

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
i hate them for fucking me up mentally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Gosick
both would be way above average, and even without that i can't hate them, you have to be a bad guy to hate your parents unless they did the worst to you.
and so i'm above average i guess, but pheno don't help that's it. Give a NA pheno i'll have been a chadelite.

my mom ate poor while pregnant with me and i was fed cheap milk and barely breastfed. cant even get mad at them for being poor and retarded. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
No. I love my parents, just wish they were taller

• JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
my dad is a betabux, my mum was gl. I got all of his genes basically. he tells me to study more but I can't focus becuase I'm thinking about sex

I'm 6.8 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
no, my parents have very good genes. i just seem to have missed some of them tbh, my brother is 6'4 and i'm 5'11. How does that happen? My hands and feet are both smaller than my dads, I'm 18 and have no facial hair, idk brah

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
It's my mom's fault. The balding genes and short genes come from her sides.
My dad was 6ft+ and had hair until his death.
I'm 5'10.5 and balding. My face looks like my dad's face when he was young but 1 PSL lower.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If I had my moms jaw I wouldn’t of even found this site. I can only thank them both for their height tho

I'm sad my parents aren't tall otherwise I would be unmoggabe

But I can't hate my parents for that

, my mom ls such a llar, and so bluepllled

she just takes away all my sumplements and ls agalnst surgerymaxxlng,gymcellng and w.e. She also caused me to have a ton of embarrasment ln my chldhood by slnglng me up to play sports whlch l sucked at and also gave me a stupld name whlch caused me to get bullled.

she just wants me to arralngemarralgemax and become a betabux lmao, fck that , lma neetcel and get my revenge.

nothlng ls a blgger slap ln the face to ethnlk parents by not procreatlng. lf that cunt wants me to procreate so badly, she should have glven me better genes.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Yea my dad is an utter subhuman. I really want kids someday but I would feel so terrible for creating a son with my genes. I don't want him to go through what I have.

My mother actually is goodlooking while my father is a short subhuman. I hate my mother for marrying such a man. She could done so much better.

I don't hate my parents, my mom and dad were attractive in their 20s and my brother got the attractive genes too and lives a normal life but me on the other hand, something went wrong.

Hate them because my genes were pretty top tier with good potential

but they were never there for me,

neglected me, dad not all in my life, mother a narcissistic whore who barley fed me, never put me in sports, didn’t attend my health issues which severely stunted my growth and Im still dealing with health issues today almost no help until the state forced her to pay attention.

Both my parents are short, ugly ethinc, etc...... but I don't hate them for it

I hate my dad for stealing part of my mom's inheritance, and my bitch subhumans grandmother and aunt that got a bigger inheritance but burned everything in a couple of years. Imagine getting 7 houses, a supermarket, a farm and after a couple of years all you have left is 2 houses. Fucking disgusting whores, all that shit should've gone to my mother

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
im thankful for my parents giving birth to a gigamogger like myslef

No, my parents were not ugly. I just got unlucky on the dice roll.

I literally got zero good traits from them. ZERO.
Imagine two incels breed and you got the worst of the worst.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095