Do you have a oneitis? Think about this:

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
While you are here on looksmax forum, she will be out there partying it up and meeting new people. Possibly meeting new guys. There is always attraction between males and females, thats in our nature, so chances are that she's gonna see at the very least one guy that she feels attracted to. And guess what, since he's out there, trying, he has already got you beat.

If she is your oneitis chances are that its because she's good looking, or she has a likeable personality, or a combination of both. Whatever the case is, you are fucked. You are fucked because you are here and every minute that passes by while you dont try anything, your chances get slimmer and slimmer. There are tons of good looking, charismatic, confident guys out there (no homo), they may not be ripped or able to bench 250 lbs, but trust me on this one, your oneitis doesnt give a single fuck about that. While the guy approaches her, she wont think "hmmm he isnt ripped or 6'0.... nah im gonna pass, hopefully will approach me next week". Nope, she wont think that. She wont even remember you in the entire night, because girls dont get oneitis. Girls have so many options, and they dont have to chase shit, that even if they had a crush on somebody, if that somebody doesnt try anything, she will forget him inmediately when the next guy with good qualities approaches her.

What im trying to say here, its that you gotta put yourself out there. While you are thinking about what you gonna say to her on monday or next time you see her, or what you gonna wear, or how the conversation may turn, what jokes you will make, etc, while you are wasting your time thinking that, she's out there right now, wearing her high heels, her push up bra, her hair is done, probably wearing a sexy ass dress, HOPING to meet a guy. And that doesnt make her a slut, that just makes her a female. We are animals after all, really evolved and advanced, but still animals, and we still have to reproduce. Its in our instincts. What you gotta do, its try to become that guy. Dont just think about becoming that guy, day dreaming all fuckin day about her and shit, imagining your life with her and kissing your pillow at night pretending its her. Thats fuckin beta as fuck, been there done that and trust me, no more. While you are thinking about her tonight she will probably BE FUCKING ANOTHER GUY. And most likely he wont lift too. We are grown ups now, most of the forum is in their late teens and 20's, we arent in the playground anymore, no more french kissing and calling it a night. Your oneitis will probably get fuked tonight.

Fuckin stop thinking and start doing. Go for it. Believe that you are good enough for any woman. I know this sounds cliche and everybody already knows it, but its as true as it gets: you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. And this game wont last forever genteman, you only have a certain ammount of time to take the shots or you will lose your oportunity, mom's spaggheti.

Why am i posting this? Im posting because my oneitis is probably getting fucked in the ass tonight, no matter how perfect i think she is. Thats what woman do. They get fucked in the ass. She's probably gonna get fucked in the ass tonight and im sitting here watching netflix, with my protein shake by my side and my hand on my dick. Just waiting, thinking, imagining... but not doing shit.

Using your brain is good and all, but sometimes you gotta grab your balls and think with them instead and do as they say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 7173, Cain and 11 others
Imagine having a crush. That’s elementary school behavior.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, mogstar, Deleted member 9852 and 11 others
Tldr they’re all getting gigadicked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 8765
Pretty sure I saw this same thread on misc

This isn't even the worst part.

What's even more brutal is that there is some guy that has such a high SMV that he REJECTED the woman that you think is the most beautiful woman in the world. There's also another guy that pumped and dumped her and treats her like shit and ignores her texts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9852 and 4 others
I feel bad reading this because I wasn't enough and got dumped

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Or just don't like a whore, or go out with her

Based
The ideal is to focus on several women, so as not to get attached to just one

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Amexmaxx