Do you have bad back or posture?

Cancel

Cancel

Iron
I do but I only consciously notice it. It's almost as if being hunched over is so normal that my only defense against it is reminding myself of it.

If you have bad back or posture, do you do anything about it? And what have you done?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill and Deleted member 6401
Yes my posture is atrocious. I am just trying to conciously correct it and there are plenty of back exercises out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's very easy to fix

• +1
I
It's very easy to fix
How can i fix my lordosis or kifosis whatever this things is called? Can google it though, but it will be good to have topic about in the future, btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and caturday
you can fix it by doing a farmer's walk with dumbells or shopping bags, it forces your back and abs to straighten

• +1
I

How can i fix my lordosis or kifosis whatever this things is called? Can google it though, but it will be good to have topic about in the future, btw.
You mean like this?

Shit, that does look sorta bad, I was more talking about hunched shoulders and stuff like that.

But I guess you should: Sit and stand straight at all times, and take into consideration your sleeping position, or by doing some exercise, like @treedude suggested, although I am not sure how good of an idea that is

• +1
Deadlifts and neck exercize fixes back

• +1
Sleeping on the floor

• +1
Fixed terrible posture but still have lordosis and scoliosis which impact it slightly

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I do but I only consciously notice it. It's almost as if being hunched over is so normal that my only defense against it is reminding myself of it.

If you have bad back or posture, do you do anything about it? And what have you done?
Yes br0, I've been stretching and also realigning my hip and pelvis, the pelvis or hip is usually the cause of a crooked back.

If your back is slouched, it could be a tight chest, or something else that's tight:feelsokman:. It also could be a weak back, do planks or pull ups depending on which part of the back

What EXACTLY are the problems in your posture? Is there anything else that's off in your posture?