[Serious] Do you have BDD?

Do you have BDD

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
What does it mean?.. i have no clue.

axe624

axe624

future chad
I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.
ya bro, kind of contradicting since I’m going to therapy for that rn but I still fully believe in the black pill.

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
I have opposite, like i'm totally comfortable with my body.
It's not good tho since latley i been getting skinny-fat as fuck and i just don't mind, so idk what's gonna motivate me to get in shape.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.
ah oke, i would have to vote no in that case.

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.
I feel it's more like you constantly notice flaws about yourself that no one else does, not necessarily thinking that you're ugly

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
Also i got a question to these who REALLY have bdd. Is there any way i can help a person close to me That has bdd? How should i act around them? What topics should i not mention? From what ive read there is No purpose arguing with them that they are actually attractive but i wonder what else i should avoid

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
lmao at living poverty country where healthcare isn't free.
Lmao at thinking psychiatrist would be described for such issues in SLOVANIA
You are probably just insecure And Thats not the same as bdd. At least read about it a bit before claiming u got it
Possibly yes

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Its over for you Bddcels ngl

Lauking

Lauking

Certified stacey slayer
“Be happy with what god gave you”
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.

MitDenJungs

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.
cope

you would be the same if you were a chad
“Be happy with what god gave you”
just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
I don't think I have BDD, the way girls treat me justifies my insecurities.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
  • BDD -----------------> No
  • Vanity --------------> Yes

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Rotting Manlet
No i don't have a blue disk drive

Lauking

Lauking

Certified stacey slayer
cope

you would be the same if you were a chad

just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)
Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I’m comfortable with my body. Not as great as it used to be but it’s fine.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
It's not BDD it's VANITY
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Change the poll to "Are you a Narcissist?"

MitDenJungs

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.
chads cant be depressed

Reactions: VST
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I mog like 90% of men my age and older in my area, mentalceldom is real.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
O

Ogre

Banned
nibba is one of the biggest chads i have ever seen and he rots here with us genetic trash

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Also i got a question to these who REALLY have bdd. Is there any way i can help a person close to me That has bdd? How should i act around them? What topics should i not mention? From what ive read there is No purpose arguing with them that they are actually attractive but i wonder what else i should avoid
nothing

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I don't think I am ugly, I just need to put on muscle.

kobecel

kobecel

6'5
No man ,I'm beautiful

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
Probably. I just see lost potential. I'm fine with my frame and weight, I'll just put on muscle which I'm doing, and its fun to do, that's fine.
But I fear I can't fix the facial structure after my primitive orthodontic treatment. I have hope, but it bothers me a lot. Mewing is my only cope for my face, which to be fair, is pretty good for having had extractions, but still..

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

cuck or get cucked
Recognise all my flaws but dont stress too much over every single one of them. Mainly concerned with my maloclussion, philtrum, and hairline lol

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
Whether it’s through my parents giving me the worst diet they could’ve as a kid, growing up in an isolated area and having to ldar my whole life because my parents “did their bit as parents” for my sisters and deserved a break from letting me go out and even play sport, or not fixing my tongue tie as a kid and being too lazy to breastfeed me is what breaks me. I wouldn’t call it BDD knowing I could have prevented my insecurities, although I will tell you if it wasn’t for my belief in Hell I would have ended it all a long time ago

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Wizard
I have heavy BDD, but instead of getting a psychatrist I'm trying to tackle the actual problems and improve my appearence.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What if you don't have BDD but you're just ugly and know you are?
Yeah that's most the users here. In that case just looksmax till u don't hate urself

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
Anyone who clicks no on this poll is a fraud ass nigga.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
1550120762279-png.20526

Everyone here is thinking "No I don't have BDD I'm genuinely ugly" but in reality just count a No vote as a Yes vote, we all have BDD jfl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)