[Serious] Do you have BDD?

Do you have BDD

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

What does it mean?.. i have no clue.

axe624

axe624

future chad
I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.
ya bro, kind of contradicting since I’m going to therapy for that rn but I still fully believe in the black pill.

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
I have opposite, like i'm totally comfortable with my body.
It's not good tho since latley i been getting skinny-fat as fuck and i just don't mind, so idk what's gonna motivate me to get in shape.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.
ah oke, i would have to vote no in that case.

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.
I feel it's more like you constantly notice flaws about yourself that no one else does, not necessarily thinking that you're ugly

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
I didn't have it until I entered this site, kind of sucks and shows what this site has brought to me
lol, what kind bdd you have?

adrianolm

adrianolm

Apprentice
Also i got a question to these who REALLY have bdd. Is there any way i can help a person close to me That has bdd? How should i act around them? What topics should i not mention? From what ive read there is No purpose arguing with them that they are actually attractive but i wonder what else i should avoid

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Its over for you Bddcels ngl

Lauking

Lauking

Certified stacey slayer
“Be happy with what god gave you”
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.
cope

you would be the same if you were a chad
“Be happy with what god gave you”
just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
I don't think I have BDD, the way girls treat me justifies my insecurities.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
  • BDD -----------------> No
  • Vanity --------------> Yes

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

On My Final Attempt To Ascend
No i don't have a blue disk drive

Lauking

Lauking

Certified stacey slayer
cope

you would be the same if you were a chad

just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)
Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I’m comfortable with my body. Not as great as it used to be but it’s fine.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
It's not BDD it's VANITY
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Change the poll to "Are you a Narcissist?"

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.
chads cant be depressed

• +1
Reactions: VST
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I mog like 90% of men my age and older in my area, mentalceldom is real.

O

Ogre

Banned
nibba is one of the biggest chads i have ever seen and he rots here with us genetic trash

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)