Do you have BDD?

Do you have BDD

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.

What does it mean?.. i have no clue.

I'm curious as to what percentage of this forum has BDD.
ya bro, kind of contradicting since I’m going to therapy for that rn but I still fully believe in the black pill.

I have opposite, like i'm totally comfortable with my body.
It's not good tho since latley i been getting skinny-fat as fuck and i just don't mind, so idk what's gonna motivate me to get in shape.

What does it mean?.. i have no clue.
Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.

Body Dysmorphic disorder, basically you think you're ugly regardless of what others think.

ah oke, i would have to vote no in that case.

I feel it's more like you constantly notice flaws about yourself that no one else does, not necessarily thinking that you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I didn't have it until I entered this site, kind of sucks and shows what this site has brought to me

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, HighIQcel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I didn't have it until I entered this site, kind of sucks and shows what this site has brought to me
lol, what kind bdd you have?

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Lmao at people claiming they have bdd without consulting a psychiatrist

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JovanD, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
chad issues Smh

Also i got a question to these who REALLY have bdd. Is there any way i can help a person close to me That has bdd? How should i act around them? What topics should i not mention? From what ive read there is No purpose arguing with them that they are actually attractive but i wonder what else i should avoid

Lmao at psychiatrist prices
You are probably just insecure And Thats not the same as bdd. At least read about it a bit before claiming u got it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Its over for you Bddcels ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
“Be happy with what god gave you”
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Yeah, a common phrase is something along the lines of "be happy for what you have, others have it worse (e.g are uglier)", conversely by the same logic you could say "be dissatisfied because others have it better (naturally good looking)". It would be one thing if they worked for it, but what bugs me is when "Chad" acts high and mighty because of his appereance despite doing nothing to deserve it.
cope

you would be the same if you were a chad
“Be happy with what god gave you”
just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I don't think I have BDD, the way girls treat me justifies my insecurities.

• BDD -----------------> No
  • Vanity --------------> Yes

If you don't have bdd and you're looksmaxing you're doing it wrong

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, mojopin, Ogre and 4 others
No i don't have a blue disk drive

cope

you would be the same if you were a chad

just be a clown to girls bro, give them gifts, suck their ass (methaphorically ofc)

Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I’m comfortable with my body. Not as great as it used to be but it’s fine.

It's not BDD it's VANITY
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Change the poll to "Are you a Narcissist?"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Perhaps to a minimal extent, "there's always a bigger fish". Since nobody is a 10 and perfection is unattainable even Chads has physical flaws. However theres an extreme difference beetween being a lets say 7+/10 and 4/10 why would chads even bother caring about his apperance when he naturally mogs the vast majority of men? No, lol, you wouldn't be the same if you were a Chad, your entire worldview, your life and they way people perceive you would be completely different. The chads who are not mentalcels live in la la land.
chads cant be depressed

• +1
Reactions: VST
I mog like 90% of men my age and older in my area, mentalceldom is real.

nibba is one of the biggest chads i have ever seen and he rots here with us genetic trash

Also i got a question to these who REALLY have bdd. Is there any way i can help a person close to me That has bdd? How should i act around them? What topics should i not mention? From what ive read there is No purpose arguing with them that they are actually attractive but i wonder what else i should avoid
nothing

I don't think I am ugly, I just need to put on muscle.

No man ,I'm beautiful

Probably. I just see lost potential. I'm fine with my frame and weight, I'll just put on muscle which I'm doing, and its fun to do, that's fine.
But I fear I can't fix the facial structure after my primitive orthodontic treatment. I have hope, but it bothers me a lot. Mewing is my only cope for my face, which to be fair, is pretty good for having had extractions, but still..

Recognise all my flaws but dont stress too much over every single one of them. Mainly concerned with my maloclussion, philtrum, and hairline lol

Whether it’s through my parents giving me the worst diet they could’ve as a kid, growing up in an isolated area and having to ldar my whole life because my parents “did their bit as parents” for my sisters and deserved a break from letting me go out and even play sport, or not fixing my tongue tie as a kid and being too lazy to breastfeed me is what breaks me. I wouldn’t call it BDD knowing I could have prevented my insecurities, although I will tell you if it wasn’t for my belief in Hell I would have ended it all a long time ago

I have heavy BDD, but instead of getting a psychatrist I'm trying to tackle the actual problems and improve my appearence.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Phad
If you don't have bdd and you're looksmaxing you're doing it wrong

What if you don't have BDD but you're just ugly and know you are?

What if you don't have BDD but you're just ugly and know you are?
Yeah that's most the users here. In that case just looksmax till u don't hate urself

Anyone who clicks no on this poll is a fraud ass nigga.

Everyone here is thinking "No I don't have BDD I'm genuinely ugly" but in reality just count a No vote as a Yes vote, we all have BDD jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome