Do you have to keep buying syringes to Inject peptides I’ve been using the same ones for the past 3 days

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
I’ve grown probably 1/8 of an inch since injecting for last 3 days I’ve been using same insulin syringe needles but cleaning them, do I have to use new ones eventually or as long as I clean them am I good

I inject like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 6403
hepatitis me

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I’ve grown probably 1/8 of an inch since injecting for last 3 days
7CB30D54 DA4C 4DAD A394 A975F5AC9D4E

jfl its ur blood its not like ur sharing the syringe with ur homies jfl

bro just do wut he says

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
all "measured" height growth under a 1/2" is cope

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I’m 16 so growth plates still open I’ve grown and felt aching in spine and legs lay 3 days, yesterday I started at 5’10.5 and I grew very slightly at 5’10.6

This forum...

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird and goat2x
all "measured" height growth under a 1/2" is cope
I’ll make a thread in a couple months to see how my progress is I’m sure I can grow at least 1.5 inches like @JustTrynaGrow did In 2 months and he was 18 I’m 16 so heightmaxxing is only cope if you’re over age 18, even then it might grow your frame slightly since clavicles don’t fuse until 25

The needle wears out after several uses, as for the syringe there are glass ones that you can keep reusing them after cleaning them, I had a nice kit when I was younger - a syringe and needles, all glass and metal, they looked really fancy.
2hb23lp0cwq01.jpg
55668614-iron-vintage-glass-syringe-with-needles-on-a-white-background-.jpg

I would use a new needle and syringe every time. Some guys use the same syringe for three days and just keep replacing the needle. I don’t scrimp, it’s cheap enough and less chance of infection using a new syringe and needle every time

The needle wears out after several uses, as for the syringe there are glass ones that you can keep reusing them after cleaning them, I had a nice kit when I was younger - a syringe and needles, all glass and metal, they looked really fancy.
2hb23lp0cwq01.jpg
55668614-iron-vintage-glass-syringe-with-needles-on-a-white-background-.jpg
Where can I get a glass one, I only found plastic ones on internet, I’ve reused same ones for my injections, I inject 5 times 3xghrp 2 1x Cjc dac 1x hexarelin so 3 different plastic syringes i religiously clean them after using though

what... you probs just measured wrong.

I would use a new needle and syringe every time. Some guys use the same syringe for three days and just keep replacing the needle. I don’t scrimp, it’s cheap enough and less chance of infection using a new syringe and needle every time
It’s pretty hard to sneak shit past parents so I think I’ll just replace the needles every once in a while and I clean them religiously i think I’ll keep syringes replace them every few months

Where can I get a glass one, I only found plastic ones on internet, I’ve reused same ones for my injections, I inject 5 times 3xghrp 2 1x Cjc dac 1x hexarelin so 3 different plastic syringes i religiously clean them after using though
Amazon?

what... you probs just measured wrong.
Nah bro I legit grew a bit, but we’ll see after a month or 2 how much I grow for, ur right 0.1 inches is hard to measure but I swear it went up a little

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345