Do you notice it easily when someone has a narrow face?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My FWHR is so low. I'm at work right now and I've been trying to be social and having talk with coworkers, it's going alright but I can't help but think about my narrow ass face. It's narrower than anyones else face and my new haircut isn't helping.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
yes bc you’ve bought it up so much that isn’t herd not to notice irl. only if it’s noticeably narrow.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
U mirin

what is your fwhr

after being blackpilled? eery single time. I analyse every single face mentally that comes across me....

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Mr.cope, Deleted member 4614 and 5 others
Do you tell your coworkers about your narrow face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It depends on how narrow. I saw this one guy's face who was so narrow it made me feel sick. His other features weren't bad, but that one fact made me disgusted.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
ONLY if its extremely narrow, a dude sat infront of me in the library a few days ago and he had the most narrow face i had ever seen in my life, i couldnt even concentrate because every few seconds i would look at his face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Mr.cope and Deleted member 685
Since Im on this site Im directly analyzing someones face ratios etc. So yes

Yes I do.
I have this narrow face issue, too. But I think my face actually got wider.
I had braces, palate expander, facemask and I'm not even done yet with the treatment. I can send some pics in DM if you want, my face usually looks very narrow and I've got occasional comments on it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 685
I'm at work right now and I've been trying to be social and having talk with coworkers, it's going alright but I can't help but think about my narrow ass face. It's narrower than anyones else face and my new haircut isn't helping.
This post is so autistically PSL

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Almu and 1 other person
Yes I do.
I had braces, palate expander, facemask and I'm not even done yet with the treatment. I can send some pics in DM if you want, my face usually looks very narrow and I've got occasional comments on it.
PLS pm, I'm interested cause I'm getting facemask and marpe soon
ONLY if its extremely narrow, a dude sat infront of me in the library a few days ago and he had the most narrow face i had ever seen in my life, i couldnt even concentrate because every few seconds i would look at his face
Did you talk to him? What was he like personalitywise? Did he look like a cuck?
Do you tell your coworkers about your narrow face?
No
This post is so autistically PSL

giphy.gif
Ding ding ding jokes in you I do have autism

My face looks narrow on selfie, but its very wide on RL, you may think your face is narrow when its not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes I do.

can u pm im looking into the same thing

Yes I do.
pm me photos cuh