Do you smoke weed?

Yeah... but do you really want to be doing meth and heroin?

there’s a reason why people stick to weed and are happy with it.

Stick to weed, psychedelics, and dissociatives like Ketamine and DXM in moderation and it can actually improve your life not completely ruin it.
meth isn't speed bro

I've tried ketamine 3 times especially while clubbing but I wasn't a big fan of it unless I snorted a big line. First time I did ketamine I got into k-hole which scarred the shit out of me

That was three years ago because of my ex. The only drugs I’ve done recently are Xanax and weed
What? What does that relate to what I said
meth isn't speed bro

I've tried ketamine 3 times especially while clubbing but I wasn't a big fan of it unless I snorted a big line. First time I did ketamine I got into k-hole which scarred the shit out of me
No nigga, meth is speed especially in the US, speed slang for most stimulants like meth, amphetamines, and coke.

stop trying to drugs solely for recreational purposes because it will just dull your life without them. You just become an addict, especially with the drugs you’re talking it’s pretty clear.

Ketamine can be very beneficial in lowering depression and suicidal thoughts, help with deep introspection into your life, same with DXM and you can have crazy trips

psychedelics much like that but you obviously aren't dissociated, and are tripping, many spiritual personal and universal insights.

You can use these for creativity and inspiration purposes, especially in art and music.
take a chill pill
Oh sorry little boy, I said a cuss word around you, promise you I wasn’t angry.

Last edited: