do you think if someone you know browsed this site they would recognize you from what u say and how u type

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Assuming u didn't post your face.
Do you think they would be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize oh shit it's this guy i know irl.
I'm always paranoid because a lot of my friends are ugly as fuck and are racist and homophobic and sexist so sometimes i wonder if they browse incel sites.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2214, Austrian Oak and 1 other person
What I think about your post:

You haven't been "blackpilled." You've been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you're saying some of the dumbest shit. You joined a few online communities that resonated with your self-pity and you let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason you're otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. You clearly think this is a woman thing, but you're the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely you wouldn't think that because of how high your IQ is and how much of a feminist ally you are, but being in "their physical prime" is legitmately the only thing you mentioned in your post as if that was the priority. Your expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Do you really think dating a dude would be any different?

Get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get you anywhere or means anything significant to your bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad you're so smart but how about now start acting like you have a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth your time gives a shit about what your high score is.

Get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even you can imagine: I'm not saying get off your computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when you're expected to put in some work for a relationship your response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than you're acknowledging.

Once you fully and actually dedicate yourself to your own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when you'll find yourself in a relationship. When you break the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that you also reciprocate as a good friend... That's when you'll find yourself being in a relationship. When your expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, you're setting yourself up for failure. Learn to be a good friend before pretending you'll ever be a good partner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7866 and 7 others
No. Even so, it’s nothing I wouldn’t say irl.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
No. Even so, it’s nothing I wouldn’t say irl.
damn. even tho i do say nigger faggot gook irl but imo if ppl knew that I'm a khhv I would rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
What I think about your post:

You haven't been "blackpilled." You've been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you're saying some of the dumbest shit. You joined a few online communities that resonated with your self-pity and you let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason you're otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. You clearly think this is a woman thing, but you're the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely you wouldn't think that because of how high your IQ is and how much of a feminist ally you are, but being in "their physical prime" is legitmately the only thing you mentioned in your post as if that was the priority. Your expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Do you really think dating a dude would be any different?

Get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get you anywhere or means anything significant to your bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad you're so smart but how about now start acting like you have a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth your time gives a shit about what your high score is.

Get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even you can imagine: I'm not saying get off your computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when you're expected to put in some work for a relationship your response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than you're acknowledging.

Once you fully and actually dedicate yourself to your own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when you'll find yourself in a relationship. When you break the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that you also reciprocate as a good friend... That's when you'll find yourself being in a relationship. When your expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, you're setting yourself up for failure. Learn to be a good friend before pretending you'll ever be a good partner.
Stolen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I wanna go famous and meet up everyone from some of my past schools one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
It's very possible. I had a friend in 9th grade back when I was bluepilled who kept secretly comparing his wrist size to mine and kept talking about bodybuilding genetics and bone structure and clavicle and used to watch Alpha M. (The bluepill before the blackpill journey is inevitable)

i have a very eccentric specific way of describing things so its possible tbh
also if you look up my user name you can see my various shit posts i've made through out the years