Do you think looking younger is an incel trait?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I'm almost 29yo and people think I'm in my early 20's...it happens literally everytime with all kind of people....even plastic surgeons who should know better.
When I tell girls to guess they say 21/22yo.....I mean what the hell? I'm not short....I'm 6 foot barefoot and I'm from South Europe so I'm definitely taller than average.

I don't know if it's a good thing or bad.....sometimes I think it's good because I can fuck younger girls but I have to lie about my age so I can't have them for long term relationship.

I think the reason I look way younger are: ectomorph physique (I weight around 72kg).....young face, still have all my hair, lots of collagen thanks to more than 30/40 laser sessions (I started when I was 17 to treat acne scars) and retin A every night, no wrinkle cause I barely go sunbathing and teenager facial features, and the girls say my eyes are sparkling so much (like a teenager) when I laugh and they love it even though I don't notice it

I wonder if it's an incel trait to look younger for their age.....Chad definitely look his age because he usually has a robust frame and squared face

100% yes

i look young because my jaw is too narrow and my nose WAS too wide (got rhino). now i just need jaw implants and ill stop looking like a young cuck

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
not a letter

narrow jaw wide nose checking in

but it's okay, I have bad skin and am balding so it evens out

It depends my main issue is not being taken seriously tbh.
Although i usually attract younger girls and milfs.
Girls my age think i am a teenager .
So now i am looking into surgeries etc

It is an incel trait when you're 18-22, but after that it's a trait of genetic superiority.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11581, TheChosenChad and 3 others
It is an incel trait when you're 18-22, but after that it's a trait of genetic superiority.
Legit you have to look young to be a pretty boy. Pretty boy attracts younger foids. Chico’s appeal came from that he had a 16 yo face slapped onto a 6’4” body
So op if you wanna attract roasties your age by all means age max but if you wanna slay prime poon do not. Looking young is fine but make sure you max out on masc features but not too masc. eg get a wider jaw but not too wide etc

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Peachy
isn't that a positive though, especially for attracting younger foids/jbs? i mean i guess it could be an issue if you literally looked 12 like knajjd

It‘s good for OPs case you retards. It‘s only bad when you look like a child

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Looking young collagen wise is always a good thing.

Looking young as in underdeveloped? Forget about any female over 16 being attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Asians looking young is good
Westerns looking old is good

I look like a fully grown man at 17, and although some girls like it it pretty much destroys my chances with JBs, at least the pure ones, the slutty ones don’t mind

if somebody guesses you below 18 and ur above 18 then its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Asians looking young is good
Westerns looking old is good
This tbh i am also young looking nd i have problem.getting jbs but i would like to look little older for respect from other males tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I look like an old child, way worse

Chads usually mature quicker but staying young is a good trait as long as you don't look infantile.

I’m 17, turning 18 in august and I look 14

1089.jpg

Its over for you, back when I was in HS all the guys that were slaying looked like they were in their 20s
I’m messing around I look my age but yeah it’s over if you look young people used to give me shit for looking older