[Theory] Do you think my oneitis knew I was a virgin?

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
I had told her I had fucked 3 girls from Tinder (She didn't even know what that is) but the next time we met she said "You will understand when you get more experience" so she probably didn't buy that.

Not only am I ugly, I'm also a bad actor. JFL trying to act like a slayer with a girl that has fucked legit slayers. You can't fake it. She will sense it.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
nice theory post ngl

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Did you fuck your oneitis

Jaded

Jaded

Take the Dogpill
She’s not sexually attracted to you so why would she care if you’re a virgin or not?

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
Did you fuck your oneitis
Stop scratching the wound. If I fucked her I wouldn't browse any forum ever again and I would be happy
She’s not sexually attracted to you so why would she care if you’re a virgin or not?
I had asked her for sex and she said "I thought you were inxepreinced" then I told her about tinder. It was a plan to make myself come across as kinky and fun at bed in order to get her interested but it didn't work

X

x69

?????? ????
Being a virgin is revealed in your personality

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
If you act beta (aka like you got something to lose, awkward, etc) they will know
id like to look like jordan barrett ngl he is handsome alien cat tbh @Weed agree?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
id like to look like jordan barrett ngl he is handsome alien cat tbh @Weed agree?
Unrelated tbh but Barrett is either super attractive or super ugly depends on who you ask

X

x69

?????? ????
Slasher

Slasher

Adept
I had told her I had fucked 3 girls from Tinder (She didn't even know what that is) but the next time we met she said "You will understand when you get more experience" so she probably didn't buy that.

Not only am I ugly, I'm also a bad actor. JFL trying to act like a slayer with a girl that has fucked legit slayers. You can't fake it. She will sense it.
Women can tell you're a virgin from the first glance , it's one of their only talents
a-jpeg.711

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)