Do you think my oneitis knew I was a virgin?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I had told her I had fucked 3 girls from Tinder (She didn't even know what that is) but the next time we met she said "You will understand when you get more experience" so she probably didn't buy that.

Not only am I ugly, I'm also a bad actor. JFL trying to act like a slayer with a girl that has fucked legit slayers. You can't fake it. She will sense it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
nice theory post ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 6401
Did you fuck your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She’s not sexually attracted to you so why would she care if you’re a virgin or not?

• +1
Did you fuck your oneitis
Stop scratching the wound. If I fucked her I wouldn't browse any forum ever again and I would be happy
She’s not sexually attracted to you so why would she care if you’re a virgin or not?

I had asked her for sex and she said "I thought you were inxepreinced" then I told her about tinder. It was a plan to make myself come across as kinky and fun at bed in order to get her interested but it didn't work

• +1
Being a virgin is revealed in your personality

• +1
If you act beta (aka like you got something to lose, awkward, etc) they will know
id like to look like jordan barrett ngl he is handsome alien cat tbh @Weed agree?

• +1
id like to look like jordan barrett ngl he is handsome alien cat tbh @Weed agree?
Unrelated tbh but Barrett is either super attractive or super ugly depends on who you ask

• +1
  • +1
If you act beta (aka like you got something to lose, awkward, etc) they will know
I was super confident and assertive that day

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
I had told her I had fucked 3 girls from Tinder (She didn't even know what that is) but the next time we met she said "You will understand when you get more experience" so she probably didn't buy that.

Not only am I ugly, I'm also a bad actor. JFL trying to act like a slayer with a girl that has fucked legit slayers. You can't fake it. She will sense it.
Women can tell you're a virgin from the first glance , it's one of their only talents
A

• +1