Do you think this guy would be a mogger without lens distortion?

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
I think he's a prettyboy slayer irl. He's definitely not a KHHV truecel with crippling depression who is yet to finish high school at the age of 24. Definitely not that.
over-jfl-png.677478

keep linking same lens distorted picture over and over again you abused self harming shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex, sytyl, Deleted member 357 and 7 others
Then prove that you're not a gigasubhuman and that it's just the big bogeyman lens distortion transforming you from 6 to 2psl.
FIRST OF ALL I DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU ABUSED ETHNIC, YOUR DAD WOULD SELL ME YOUR WHORE MOTHER FOR IMPREGNATION JUST TO HAVE WHITE KIDS WITH GREEN EYES

SECOND OF ALL, AVERAGE RATING FROM 10 GIRLS: 6.85/10, AVERAGE RATING FROM BLACKPILLED MEN: 4.5PSL

NOW KILL YOURSELF YOU BARKING ROACH AND MAY YOUR WORM INFESTED BIRTH GIVER DIE OF CANCER

SourWeightyAmericankestrel size restricted

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998, goat2x and 1 other person
FIRST OF ALL I DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU ABUSED ETHNIC, YOUR DAD WOULD SELL ME YOUR WHORE MOTHER FOR IMPREGNATION JUST TO HAVE WHITE KIDS WITH GREEN EYES

SECOND OF ALL, AVERAGE RATING FROM 10 GIRLS: 6.85/10, AVERAGE RATING FROM BLACKPILLED MEN: 4.5PSL

NOW KILL YOURSELF YOU BARKING ROACH AND MAY YOUR WORM INFESTED BIRTH GIVER DIE OF CANCER

View attachment 677533
The only photographic evidence of yourself puts you at about 2-3psl. The burden of proof is on you. Until then, you are a gigasubhuman truecel.

The only photographic evidence of yourself puts you at about 2-3psl. The burden of proof is on you. Until then, you are a gigasubhuman truecel.
I won't post my face on this shithole. Trusted people rated me from as low as PSL4 to as high as 4.75 with one 5.

Now keep coping and barking like an submissive animal you are.

I won't post my face on this shithole. Trusted people rated me from as low as PSL4 to as high as 4.75 with one 5.

Now keep coping and barking like an submissive animal you are.

View attachment 677545
So you are a 2psl truecel with crippling depression who projects his insecurities online by trashtalking others. Also you are 24 years old and still haven't finished high school.

@sytyl @brbbrah @Britishlooksmaxxer @johncruz12345 Anything else I've missed?

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 9048, godlikesz and 2 others
So you are a 2psl truecel with crippling depression who projects his insecurities online by trashtalking others. Also you are 24 years old and still haven't finished high school.

Yet i still mog your shitskin ethnic ass. Bark bark my loyal dog.

Yet i still mog your shitskin ethnic ass. Bark bark my loyal dog.
Keep calling me a shitskin. i am so offended. It reaches me on a personal level.
fa232a86-faa4-4e45-9225-7d4e21075365-jpeg.530501

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Keep calling me a shitskin. i am so offended. It reaches me on a personal level.
fa232a86-faa4-4e45-9225-7d4e21075365-jpeg.530501
Major ethnic cope

Keep barking for me pajeet I must've bullied you into mental breakdown at one point that now you bark so hard, but you can't do anything

Barre the coper

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and goat2x
Major ethnic cope

Keep barking for me pajeet I must've bullied you into mental breakdown at one point that now you bark so hard, but you can't do anything

View attachment 677551
You're the one typing in bold full-sized text whilst you call me a barking dog. I can only imagine the cortisol spike you experience when I pop up in your notifications.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slayerino, godlikesz and 2 others

rexfeatures-5878979a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You're the one typing in bold full-sized text whilst you call me a barking dog. I can only imagine the cortisol spike you experience when I pop up in your notifications.
You indeed are a barking submissive low T permavirgin rotting dog on an incel site who got abused by main character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and goat2x
did you see barrett’s new ad it looks bad :/
Yes it looks shit and so he is. Needs to remove botox debloat 10kg of water off his face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5912
You indeed are a barking submissive low T permavirgin rotting dog on an incel site who got abused by main character
You literally just described yourself. You take projection to a new level.
Low T: Check
Barking: Check
Permavirgin: Check

However, I have found a method of ascension for you.
rexfeatures-5878979a.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 9072
Also lol at tagging your other dog's clan to come here and bark for me more

I am indeed the main character who lives in your skull even after you leave this site one day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slayerino and goat2x
Also lol at tagging your other dog's clan to come here and bark for me more

I am indeed the main character who lives in your skull even after you leave this site one day
I just needed confirmation that I had provided an adequate summary of not only your subhuman face and body, but your subhuman life as well. There's no harm in being thorough, though I don't think you'd know that considering the fact that you've failed school at least 6 times.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 9072
I just needed confirmation that I had provided an adequate summary of not only your subhuman face and body, but your subhuman life. There's no harm in being thorough, though I don't think you'd know that considering the fact that you've failed school at least 6 times.
Didn't read a word actually. But bark and tag more so I farm some posts.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Spartacus1- and JizzFarmer
Aren't you the other shitskin who i abused before and now are perma barking for me?

Kill yourself and may your mother die to cancer but let me rape her first :p

• +1
Didn't read a word actually. But bark and tag more so I farm some posts.
No, you read every word and are unable to come up with anything resembling a rebuttal. Inb4 "dn read."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
No, you read every word and are unable to come up with anything resembling a rebuttal. Inb4 "dn read."
0 again

Bark more you abused dog

• +1
0 again

Bark more you abused dog
Called it. At the end of the day only one of us is crying ourselves to sleep and it's not me. You even made a thread on that, fucking loser.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bump ngl tbh

Called it. At the end of the day only one of us is crying ourselves to sleep and it's not me. You even made a thread on that, fucking loser.
0 again keep writing essays you abused dog

View attachment 677533
don't EVER take girls ratings for granted bro, they'll almost always virtue signal/ lie in some way, ratings here are the most objective

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9072
Why does your philitrum look like that, you should expand your palate or mouth stretch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and JizzFarmer
don't EVER take girls ratings for granted bro
Yes bro, what autists closet faggots on incel forum rate you is more accurate than actual girl with pussy, tits and estrogen in her blood

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
is he really 24 and still in high school with that jaw?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Yes bro, what autists closet faggots on incel forum rate you is more accurate than actual girl with pussy, tits and estrogen in her blood
no, what i mean is that girls almost never SAY what they mean, but they DO what they mean, if u keep trusting girls for their word, its a recipe for disaster IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Slayerino
is he really 24 and still in high school with that jaw?
I know it's hard to believe considering how hard he tries to trash talk and shit on others. He takes projection and coping to a new level.

• +1
Reactions: millimitresss
@Over why does your philitrum look like that is it flat? Is your maxilla recessed? Looks very narrow too

• +1
Reactions: Over
@Over why does your philitrum look like that is it flat? Is your maxilla recessed? Looks very narrow too
Maybe becsuse picture is taken 5cm to the face y

Maybe becsuse picture is taken 5cm to the face y
We have the same length philtrum but looks very different

• +1
We have the same length philtrum but looks very different
Depends. What is your subnasale-stomion length and total midface length from inner canthus to stomion?

I have a very short nose (50mm) and midface length that of Lachowski's or similar (70mm) because of my short nose my philtrum is 20mm.

Depends. What is your subnasale-stomion length and total midface length from inner canthus to stomion?

I have a very short nose (50mm) and midface length that of Lachowski's or similar (70mm) because of my short nose my philtrum is 20mm.
My nose and philtrum are exactly that length I replied to your comment yesterday or the day before

• +1
My nose and philtrum are exactly that length I replied to your comment yesterday or the day before
As long as your midface isn't long then you're fine looking. Also in motion irl everything looks more forgiving, I legit see some people from my class on their Facebook pictures and sometimes they look like different people than irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Subnasal stomion length is 25mm

• +1
Subnasal stomion length is 25mm
Measure with ruler irl not from pictures btw

And measure your midface, if it isn't longer than 70mm then you should be fine
smartselect_20191107-170618_firefox-jpg.158328

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
As long as your midface isn't long then you're fine looking. Also in motion irl everything looks more forg
Measure with ruler irl not from pictures btw

And measure your midface, if it isn't longer than 70mm then you should be fine
smartselect_20191107-170618_firefox-jpg.158328
Yes I just measured with a ruler it's 70mm

• +1
Yes I just measured with a ruler it's 70mm
Then you should be fine. Tbh measurements of Lachowski are pretty average but he is still PSL8 due to phenotype, eye area, harmony, youthfulness, so you don't need insane bones like autistic children here preach, to be good looking.

Pheno, harmony > all

But id have to see your whole face to tell, measurements are just good way to tell if you're not lacking somewhere compared to average human.

@Over is a high T beast and forum's main character tbh

• +1