Do you think we will eventually be doxxed?

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
What are the chances of our data being collected and ending up on some sort of list that would designate us as terrorists or something like that jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13511, Golang and 19 others
Pretty high ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, enchanted_elixir, subhuman incel and 17 others
I personally don't know about the odds of this happening.. but it's definitely not out of the question.

I had a rather silly but plausible, at least in my mind, theory that aspects of looks theory and general realization of what makes male face handsome, will go mainstream once most of the male population will reach horrendous levels of soy and ugliness, as well as when female hypergamy will reach its peak.

In my personal opinion, this will happen during the era of Transhumanism and Transcendence in the nearby future, cyborg, bionic surgery - all that shit.. During the reign of Antichrist. Judging by what's going on in the world now, we're slowly moving into that direction. Just like in the garden of Eden, man will follow the woman. Could make taking mark of the beast much more tempting. Notice the words "inequality and human suffering".

Attachments

• yy.png
    yy.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 134
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 2205, TsarTsar444 and 16 others
Pretty high ngl
Everyone in the manosphere will be labelled as incels if that happens, including all on this site. And we all know that they are actively trying to put incels in the terrorist category.
I fully expect to see more of this tbh

I personally don't know about the odds of this happening.. but it's definitely not out of the question.

I had a rather silly but plausible, at least in my mind, theory that aspects of looks theory and general realization of what makes male face handsome, will go mainstream once most of the male population will reach horrendous levels of soy and ugliness, as well as when female hypergamy will reach its peak.

In my personal opinion, this will happen during the era of Transhumanism and Transcendence in the nearby future, cyborg, bionic surgery - all that shit.. During the reign of Antichrist. Judging by what's going on in the world now, we're slowly moving into that direction. Just like in the garden of Eden, man will follow the woman. Could make taking mark of the beast much more tempting. Notice the words "inequality and human suffering".
It's all possible tbh. I agree that transhumanism is bound and it probably will happen sooner rather than later. Interesting, but tyrannical, times are ahead of us.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, japcel, MusicMaxxingMidget and 9 others
It's over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Everyone in the manosphere will be labelled as incels if that happens, including all on this site. And we all know that they are actively trying to put incels in the terrorist category.

It's all possible tbh. I agree that transhumanism is bound and it probably will happen sooner rather than later. Interesting, but tyrannical, times are ahead of us.

They are paying 300?
Shit I might Doxx myself for that money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Patrick Baitman, Marsiere214 and 28 others
Not very likely

Canadian Anti-Hate Network sounds like the most soy organisation ever :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Marsiere214, japcel and 19 others

We will flee here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 3323 and 24 others
It’s over for me if that happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 6310 and Gargantuan
What they gonna link us for?
So if someone's goes ER it's all fault?

Hope none of u fuckers got Facebook or anything cause theres some crazy mofos on that site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Doxxed to who?

Cucknadian laws don't affect me so i don't really care how much they hate inkels.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Marsiere214, Alexanderr and 7 others
Just hope they do it after I finish high school tbh, can't risk getting doxxed and then bored to oblivion by normies asking questions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6965, Chadeep and 2 others
What they gonna link us for?
So if someone's goes ER it's all fault?

Hope none of u fuckers got Facebook or anything cause theres some crazy mofos on that site
You never know. Whenever a male goes ER, attempts to or does anything else involving violence/threatening to commit violence, the first thing that comes to everyone's mind is incel these days tbh. And governments won't care that this a looksmaxxing forum tbh, I think everyone in the manosphere will be labelled as an incel if we ever get to the point of a crackdown. Which could result in mass doxxing+data being collected on everyone using sites like these.
But that's a worst-case scenario ofc
Doxxed to who?

Cucknadian laws don't affect me so i don't really care how much they hate inkels.
Me neither, but it could be a potential blueprint for other parts of the world should things get ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
JFL IF U DONT THINK THE CIA NIGGERS ARE ALREADY COLLECTING ALL OF OUR DATA ON THIS HAHAHHAHA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 2 others
Ion care tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and Deleted member 6997
JFL IF U DONT THINK THE CIA NIGGERS ARE ALREADY COLLECTING ALL OF OUR DATA ON THIS HAHAHHAHA
Busy Fbi Agent Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

This is FBI but they're similar right? Or not...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and ChoSeungHui
Not sure but I’ll be moving out of my mom’s house soon, so they’ll find her instead of me :feelswhere:

Just hope they do it after I finish high school tbh, can't risk getting doxxed and then bored to oblivion by normies asking questions
It's gonna be beyond over for me if the doxxing ever happens tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, anthropology pill and 2 others
dude psl is obviously being monitored and mined. fuck off if u care that much. also lurkers go away and never come back if u worry about this shit. if u have acc on psl u are 50% on list if u are in west. and if u are decent looking or handsome u are 100% on list :lul::lul::lul:
later is unironically more treat than depressed deformed truecel venting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
It's gonna be beyond over for me if the doxxing ever happens tbh.
Don't worry king, I think of Drago when I see your posts, you'll fight them off I'm sure...

On a serious note, you don't have inceldom written around you, and is here to looksmax, no?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gargantuan
idc I never glorified mass/school shooters like some other people here
if I get doxxed though, I dont think anyone I know irl will be surprised I have been on this forum and said the shit I said

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Mr.cope, didntreadlol and 3 others
dude psl is obviously being monitored and mined. fuck off if u care that much. also lurkers go away and never come back if u worry about this shit. if u have acc on psl u are 50% on list if u are in west. and if u are decent looking or handsome u are 100% on list :lul::lul::lul:
Tbh. Can't believe I used to be a bluepilled lurker myself for 7 months straight prior to creating an account at last jfl. And it is indeed over for Westcels like myself ngl

Tbh. Can't believe I used to be a bluepilled lurker myself for 7 months straight prior to creating an account at last jfl. And it is indeed over for Westcels like myself ngl
escape to mexico boyo and start cartel with quemarsiman. or u can visit him in argentina and u two take over

• +1
its indeed over for people in the west like you lol
where I live they rarely investigate real criminals, let alone angry inklels

• +1
Idk. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Don't worry king, I think of Drago when I see your posts, you'll fight them off I'm sure...

On a serious note, you don't have inceldom written around you, and is here to looksmax, no?
Thanks king, these soys got nothing on me.

And it's true, I'm here to looksmax just like most people here. Question is if doxxing is ever gonna take place on a grand scale, will governments even care that this is a looksmaxxing forum? I think there's gonna be big chance everyone inside the manosphere is going to be labelled as an incel, no exceptions.

It would be the easiest thing to do for them as well, everyone is basically familiar with the term incel and its community these days but I think they can't sell the idea of looksmaxxers being potential terrorists to the general population. So in a worst-case scenario, everyone will be screwed over, including non-incels who merely engage in looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Thanks king, these soys got nothing on me.

And it's true, I'm here to looksmax just like most people here. Question is if doxxing is ever gonna take place on a grand scale, will governments even care that this is a looksmaxxing forum? I think there's gonna be big chance everyone inside the manosphere is going to be labelled as an incel, no exceptions.

It would be the easiest thing to do for them as well, everyone is basically familiar with the term incel and its community these days but I think they can't sell the idea of looksmaxxers being potential terrorists to the general population. So in a worst-case scenario, everyone will be screwed over, including non-incels who merely engage in looksmaxxing.
man imo it depends what goverment really needs or wants. if they actually start doing retarded shit like they that will turn some retards into actual terrorists no joke. but maybe they need that or maybe they dont. who knows. really depends

• +1
Imagine thinking this site is that special
They probably just got one person watching the site if that

Theres bigger threats than this aspie dark triad play pretend site

Soy cuck boys from reddit probably watches this site more closely

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1680
jew mods like @Master will throw us under the bus for some shekels

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Alexanderr and 3 others

180 iq tbh

I'm not worried since I'm like on like 5 or 6 watchlists now ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Alexanderr, Chadeep and 2 others

tbh If I am not on a watchlist yet they did a pretty bad job jfl :lul:

who cares being labelled as an incel if you are gl
assuming the purge happens after my ascension

• +1
I wonder if those fags are monitoring me since I live in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Gargantuan
Idc really care if I get doxxed, I live in the middle of nowhere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, Baldingman1998 and Gargantuan
Just doxx yourself for money theory
What you can do is start making fake accounts using random pictures and muddled up facts and flooding their system, once they start overflowing with bad cases and they realise they are losing a lot of money and making no progress, they'll stop.

It's pretty obvious that such groups will e funded by someone like George Soros.

• +1
Why is transhumanism bad?

Let a Nigga pull up on me imma spark him point blank peroid

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Alexanderr
What are the chances of our data being collected and ending up on some sort of list that would designate us as terrorists or something like that jfl
It’s almost inevitable the only question is when
7B077652 9512 4585 9366 7D2D71BA915E

• +1
What you can do is start making fake accounts using random pictures and muddled up facts and flooding their system, once they start overflowing with bad cases and they realise they are losing a lot of money and making no progress, they'll stop.

It's pretty obvious that such groups will e funded by someone like George Soros.
Wouldn't surprise me either. Wonder if they'll pull an Antifa eventually and demand payments by Soros jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why is transhumanism bad?

Jj
Llll
Oooo

Attachments

• gggg.png
    gggg.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Gargantuan and Ascensionrequired
This song and clip perfectly describe the transhumanist agenda and is a part of predictive programming.

Tell me now, I know that it just won't stop
You will find your flow when you go robot
I want to thank you and spank you upon your silver skin
Robots don't care where I've been
You've got to choose it to use it, so let me plug it in
Robots are my next of kin

Just look at this shit.. Mixing iron with clay for sure.
Ik

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Gargantuan
I do not care about legal action taken by whatever i say in these forums. I will be dropping blackpills on the government agents when they bring me in and start interrogating. I will be dropping em pills at the mental sanatorium. There is no escape from me.

I am the cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998, JackSparrow and 2 others
I do not care about legal action taken by whatever i say in these forums. I will be dropping blackpills on the government agents when they bring me in and start interrogating. I will be dropping em pills at the mental sanatorium. There is no escape from me.

I am the cancer.
Based

based

• +1
Being incel is not a crime you cocksucker VancOVER fucking Chad Justin Trudeau

• +1