Discussion Do you treat people bad because of their looks?

moggedbyevery1

moggedbyevery1

Just smile bro
Time online
11d 12h 47m
Literally does not matter at all if I like hanging around the person

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
Subconsciously sometimes, but i don't treat them outright bad and like i said it's not my intention to do so
How bad does someone have to look for u to Subconsciously do it lol?

Morgothos

Morgothos

I bring you love
Time online
59d 54m
How bad does someone have to look for u to Subconsciously do it lol?
Well I mean it's not really directly treating them bad either, I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it. I also always get the feeling people tend to ignore me in convos where I'm standing with'em due to my height, but when we are sitting they tend not to do so and it dosen't seem to be their actual intention either.

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
Well I mean it's not really directly treating them bad either, I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it. I also always get the feeling people tend to ignore me in convos where I'm standing with'em due to my height, but when we are sitting they tend not to do so and it dosen't seem to be their actual intention either.
how tall are u dude?.

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
I have less empathy for ugly women, it is what it is. with men I try to behave equally, which i'm kinda doing anyway.

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
I have less empathy for ugly women, it is what it is. with men I try to behave equally, which i'm kinda doing anyway.
I can understand a woman treating an ugly guy badly. but if you're a guy treating an ugly guy bad you're just a fuck face tbh.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Horsefaced slave from Balkanopolis
Time online
69d 8h 30m
No i don't want to bully anyone except fat people because its only way to make them lose fat but appareantly they are too stupid usually

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Janitor immersed in darkness
Time online
153d 16h 9m
I don't tbh, I was friends with not the best looking kids in highschool but it didn't bother me at all.
No.

But for some reason Im told that I am rude frequently.

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
No i don't want to bully anyone except fat people because its only way to make them lose fat but appareantly they are too stupid usually
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't try to lose weight really piss me off tbh.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
135d 22h 41m
No. Your looks are what they are, however if someone smells or acts autistic, I want to punch them. Like how fucking hard is it to shower?

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
No. Your looks are what they are, however if someone smells or acts autistic, I want to punch them. Like how fucking hard is it to shower?
Yeah i agree with you on that, like nigga just take a shower.

H

hiT

Trainee
Time online
1d 17h 37m
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't try to lose weight really piss me off tbh.
^this
it's always retarded excuses that are meant to draw sympathy from equally deranged dumbasses
1603020377907.png

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it
I may respect good looking men more, sure. but have equally empathy. with ugly women i just genuinely have less empathy. from time to time i help some trucels at my gym that i see doing stuff really fucking wrong, i care for them and i don't want to see them getting hurt. but i had some ugly women asks me stuff in the gym or to show them how to do X ...and bro.. i genuinely don't fucking care, i will do that quick and move on.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Horsefaced slave from Balkanopolis
Time online
69d 8h 30m
And then they let females boost sick propaganda about body positivity while they chase chads and fat males rot even more

Madhate

Madhate

Zephir
Time online
58d 25m
Everyone does subconsciously, except if you CONSTANTLY try changing it actively.
I always notice when I act naturally in groups that I keep eye contact more and listen to the chads a lot more than the ugly guys. Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.
It's over... Human nature is too brutal

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
I may respect good looking men more, sure. but have equally empathy. with ugly women i just genuinely have less empathy. from time to time i help some trucels at my gym that i see doing stuff really fucking wrong, i care for them and i don't want to see them getting hurt. but i had some ugly women asks me stuff in the gym or to show them how to do X ...and bro.. i genuinely don't fucking care, i will do that quick and move on.
You sound like a good dude, bless u man.

Morgothos

Morgothos

I bring you love
Time online
59d 54m
My condolences man

Get LL and shoelifts, your height alone is probably why your incel
I' ll never get LL, I had a lot of operations on my leg and feet already since early childhood and I'd rather wear lifts and save the money

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.
because it's probably true? huh?

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

WIDE ZYGOS
Time online
32d 14h 28m
I' ll never get LL, I had a lot of operations on my leg and feet already since early childhood and I'd rather wear lifts
You'll need 5 or 6 inch lifts to be a normal height šŸ˜‚

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 16h 46m
Everyone does subconsciously, except if you CONSTANTLY try changing it actively.
I always notice when I act naturally in groups that I keep eye contact more and listen to the chads a lot more than the ugly guys. Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.
Average and ugly are two different things to you right? Most retards think here average is ugly, and im not sure if they're trolling or being serious anymore, i'm a chadlite with average looking friends and if i posted them on here, people would call them ugly jfl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oatmeal should i inject t to treat schizophrenia Offtopic 0
LondonVillie Incels treat me worse than women Offtopic 33
Blackpillsuicide Discussion What PSL gap do you need to ensure a girl will treat you good? Offtopic 15