Discussion Do you treat people bad because of their looks?

Madhate

Madhate

Zephir
Time online
58d 1h 47m
because it's probably true? huh?
Not always, I actually knew a gl guy that was a rotter, but still got treated good in groups cus he was very gl
And also still know a guy that would be considered 2.5 psl here that has tons of friends.
So not always true but halo effect is brutal.
Average and ugly are two different things to you right? Most retards think here average is ugly, and im not sure if they're trolling or being serious anymore, i'm a chadlite with average looking friends and if i posted them on here, people would call them ugly jfl.
When I say ugly I mean uglier than everyone else in the group. Mostly below 3.5 psl.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
I don't treat guys bad bass on looks. It only applies to women of i wanna smash or not

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

WIDE ZYGOS
Time online
32d 16h 15m
Average and ugly are two different things to you right? Most retards think here average is ugly, and im not sure if they're trolling or being serious anymore, i'm a chadlite with average looking friends and if i posted them on here, people would call them ugly jfl.
Amnesia, Won'tStopNoodling, Salludon and Buflek have a lot to learn from ur bragging techniques bro

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
40d 13h 50m
Yes. I'm exclusively hostile towards male normalfags.

Morgothos

Morgothos

I bring you love
Time online
59d 58m
How old are you, is your face atleast average for 5'7?
I'm 17 but my growth plates already fused at 14 and I'd say i look pretty average but am a bit of a jawcel but not too bad, which is why I'll get bimax and after that a peek implant

Bigbeefius

Bigbeefius

Hustlemaxxing
Time online
23d 24m
I’ve even before psl always looked at unattractive people as low status Subconsciously

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 17h 36m
I'm 17 but my growth plates already fused at 14 and I'd say i look pretty average but am a bit of a jawcel but not too bad, which is why I'll get bimax and after that a peek implant
You'll be alright bro. I don't think it's over for you, but it will be a bigger challenge thats all. i hope you ascend:)

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 17h 36m
I’ve even before psl always looked at unattractive people as low status Subconsciously
Yeah man same here, I hate to say it. But they have to be pretty ridiculous looking for me to do that, like average dudes i just keep going on with my day. But like you said 3 psl and below, i can't help but thinking "fuck, its over for that guy"

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Janitor immersed in darkness
Time online
153d 17h 40m
are u saying mean shit or what?
My real thoughts could be categorized as mean to average people (not on this forum tho).

Its that im way too indiferente and can ignore you completely, and nothing could change that. Nothing.

The thing is that after i listen to a person talk for a little while, there are certain copes that tells me everything about what type of person they are. So its nothing but a waste of time and i keep doing my thing.

Hozay

Hozay

Young Choppa
Time online
41d 17h 36m
The thing is that after i listen to a person talk for a little while, there are certain copes that tells me everything about what type of person they are. So its nothing but a waste of time and i keep doing my thing.
Ah, i can understand what you mean by that

Sviken

Sviken

Trainee
Time online
21h 51m
No, I don't really treat them bad, but I do discriminate. It's something in our genes. We get disgusted by ugly people and in turn think worse things about them. It's not something you can really change.

oatmeal

oatmeal

researcher
Time online
12d 12h 48m
i'm aware of it but I try not to.

unless they are bragging irl.

AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

fucking robot stacy
Time online
33d 13h 52m
i treat people who mog me with respect, but i pray for their downfall.
people i mog i treat them as equal and i help them more

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Zephir
Time online
81d 22h 32m
I try to be kind to them cuz I know their life hasn't been sweet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oatmeal should i inject t to treat schizophrenia Offtopic 0
LondonVillie Incels treat me worse than women Offtopic 33
Blackpillsuicide Discussion What PSL gap do you need to ensure a girl will treat you good? Offtopic 15