Do you treat people bad because of their looks?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I don't tbh, I was friends with not the best looking kids in highschool but it didn't bother me at all.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Copeful, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Without my consent,i constantly bully

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Danish_Retard, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Literally does not matter at all if I like hanging around the person

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Subconsciously sometimes, but i don't treat them outright bad and like i said it's not my intention to do so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Carbon Copy and Hozay
no i dont. unless theyre fat asses in which case i do, but not cause theyre ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2968 and Hozay
Subconsciously sometimes, but i don't treat them outright bad and like i said it's not my intention to do so
How bad does someone have to look for u to Subconsciously do it lol?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
How bad does someone have to look for u to Subconsciously do it lol?
Well I mean it's not really directly treating them bad either, I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it. I also always get the feeling people tend to ignore me in convos where I'm standing with'em due to my height, but when we are sitting they tend not to do so and it dosen't seem to be their actual intention either.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, HighIQcel, inceletto and 2 others
Well I mean it's not really directly treating them bad either, I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it. I also always get the feeling people tend to ignore me in convos where I'm standing with'em due to my height, but when we are sitting they tend not to do so and it dosen't seem to be their actual intention either.
how tall are u dude?.

I have less empathy for ugly women, it is what it is. with men I try to behave equally, which i'm kinda doing anyway.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I have less empathy for ugly women, it is what it is. with men I try to behave equally, which i'm kinda doing anyway.
I can understand a woman treating an ugly guy badly. but if you're a guy treating an ugly guy bad you're just a fuck face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Azoriko
Damn dude, has it affected you badly with woman? You should get those lifts and you could larp as my height (5'10)
I'll definitely get lifts/elevator-shoes to fraud to like 5'9 1/2 or smth

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, inceletto and Hozay
No i don't want to bully anyone except fat people because its only way to make them lose fat but appareantly they are too stupid usually

• +1
I don't tbh, I was friends with not the best looking kids in highschool but it didn't bother me at all.
No.

But for some reason Im told that I am rude frequently.

• +1
@Truthmirrorcoper fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
No i don't want to bully anyone except fat people because its only way to make them lose fat but appareantly they are too stupid usually
Let them stay fat , less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2968 and Hozay
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't try to lose weight really piss me off tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9852 and hiT
No. Your looks are what they are, however if someone smells or acts autistic, I want to punch them. Like how fucking hard is it to shower?

• +1
No. Your looks are what they are, however if someone smells or acts autistic, I want to punch them. Like how fucking hard is it to shower?
Yeah i agree with you on that, like nigga just take a shower.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fat people who complain about being fat and don't try to lose weight really piss me off tbh.
^this
it's always retarded excuses that are meant to draw sympathy from equally deranged dumbasses

• +1
  • +1
I just pay less attention to ugly people and to what they say than gl people, like 100% everybody else on the planet I'm just one of the few to admit it

I may respect good looking men more, sure. but have equally empathy. with ugly women i just genuinely have less empathy. from time to time i help some trucels at my gym that i see doing stuff really fucking wrong, i care for them and i don't want to see them getting hurt. but i had some ugly women asks me stuff in the gym or to show them how to do X ...and bro.. i genuinely don't fucking care, i will do that quick and move on.

• +1
And then they let females boost sick propaganda about body positivity while they chase chads and fat males rot even more

Everyone does subconsciously, except if you CONSTANTLY try changing it actively.
I always notice when I act naturally in groups that I keep eye contact more and listen to the chads a lot more than the ugly guys. Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.
It's over... Human nature is too brutal

I may respect good looking men more, sure. but have equally empathy. with ugly women i just genuinely have less empathy. from time to time i help some trucels at my gym that i see doing stuff really fucking wrong, i care for them and i don't want to see them getting hurt. but i had some ugly women asks me stuff in the gym or to show them how to do X ...and bro.. i genuinely don't fucking care, i will do that quick and move on.
You sound like a good dude, bless u man.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
My condolences man

Get LL and shoelifts, your height alone is probably why your incel
I' ll never get LL, I had a lot of operations on my leg and feet already since early childhood and I'd rather wear lifts and save the money

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 7866
Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.

because it's probably true? huh?

I' ll never get LL, I had a lot of operations on my leg and feet already since early childhood and I'd rather wear lifts
You'll need 5 or 6 inch lifts to be a normal height 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Everyone does subconsciously, except if you CONSTANTLY try changing it actively.
I always notice when I act naturally in groups that I keep eye contact more and listen to the chads a lot more than the ugly guys. Also the moment I see a chad in public I subconsciouly think he has gf's and tons of friends, meanwhile when I see an ugly guy I always think he's an incel/permarotter.
Average and ugly are two different things to you right? Most retards think here average is ugly, and im not sure if they're trolling or being serious anymore, i'm a chadlite with average looking friends and if i posted them on here, people would call them ugly jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 7866
I' ll never get LL, I had a lot of operations on my leg and feet already since early childhood and I'd rather wear lifts and save the money
How old are you, is your face atleast average for 5'7?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7866
because it's probably true? huh?
Not always, I actually knew a gl guy that was a rotter, but still got treated good in groups cus he was very gl
And also still know a guy that would be considered 2.5 psl here that has tons of friends.
So not always true but halo effect is brutal.
Average and ugly are two different things to you right? Most retards think here average is ugly, and im not sure if they're trolling or being serious anymore, i'm a chadlite with average looking friends and if i posted them on here, people would call them ugly jfl.
When I say ugly I mean uglier than everyone else in the group. Mostly below 3.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Hozay
No, I’m nice to everyone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and Hozay
I don't treat guys bad bass on looks. It only applies to women of i wanna smash or not

• +1
Amnesia, Won'tStopNoodling, Salludon and Buflek have a lot to learn from ur bragging techniques bro

• +1
Yes. I'm exclusively hostile towards male normalfags.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
How old are you, is your face atleast average for 5'7?
I'm 17 but my growth plates already fused at 14 and I'd say i look pretty average but am a bit of a jawcel but not too bad, which is why I'll get bimax and after that a peek implant

• +1
I’ve even before psl always looked at unattractive people as low status Subconsciously

• +1
I'm 17 but my growth plates already fused at 14 and I'd say i look pretty average but am a bit of a jawcel but not too bad, which is why I'll get bimax and after that a peek implant
You'll be alright bro. I don't think it's over for you, but it will be a bigger challenge thats all. i hope you ascend:)

• +1
I’ve even before psl always looked at unattractive people as low status Subconsciously
Yeah man same here, I hate to say it. But they have to be pretty ridiculous looking for me to do that, like average dudes i just keep going on with my day. But like you said 3 psl and below, i can't help but thinking "fuck, its over for that guy"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 9837