Do you use social media?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
You're only seeing the highlight of the life of these people. You'll never see their real self, never see their real personality and you'll never see this person's problems. Everything is perfect online, and it makes us feel so inferior and worthless.

Girls usually follow girls on Instagram who had plastic surgery and photoshop their photos. These girls develop self-esteem issues, especially if they started using social media at an early age.
Boys usually start to follow seemingly successful men. These men build their business on your insecurity, be it a pick up artist coach who wants to give you false hopes and sell his product thanks to your insecurity, or be it a crypto online coach who also just plays with your emotions and tells you it's possible to go from a dishwasher to a millionaire, which is often not that simple.
Then there are boys who follow guys like Dan Bilzerian, who aren't even trying to help, but are just flexing on us.

The use of social media even gets worse if you're an active poster. You'll look for likes, and if you get them, you'll get addicted and develop a fake persona online to get even more likes. If you do not get them, you'll feel like shit.

I've had some times in my life I did not use social media and I felt better. Then again, if you use social media wisely and follow the right people, it will actually enhance the quality of life. But realistically, you'd need a strong will power, since most of the time we only use social media as a form of escapism and procrastination.

I've recently noticed a shift in the YouTube community. While there are a lot of YouTubers who vlog their "perfect life", there are now YouTubers who actively try to be edgy and weird to appeal to these girls who have previously been turned into self-esteem lacking ones. The YouTubers, such as Joana Ceddia, ANJA, and many more, wear weird clothes, don't use make up, are below average looking, and decide to keep their videos low quality by using a bad microphone and a bad camera despite having enough money for ideal quality (3 million subscribers). Then there's Alivia D'Andrea, a girl who had really bad acne, who documents her glow up story, which generates a lot of viewers.

These insecure girls are finally able to see themselves in that person. This is the only YouTube niche that applies to girls where looks is not the most important factor.
Anywhere else on social media, looks is #1.

We gain nothing from social media in the end.
All the information we need for life we could look up in a few hours, but yet we spent months or years in our life on the Internet.

Even worse than social media are websites such as bestgore. I like watching these videos because I'm curious, but after watching shit like that I feel so bad and my social anxiety is really bad again.

I will limit my Internet/social media usage to 2 hours a day from now on.
I will only follow meme pages. I will only use YouTube to watch documentaries and some funny entertaining YouTubers.
This will greatly benefit my mental health.

Just watch this:

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Bluepill, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Come to think of it: this site is my social media lol

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SikKunt, Dogs and 8 others
Internet forums are a form of social media, so yes.

I don’t really give a toss about likes. I find them ‘Like for like’ type people dull.

You shouldn't be posting on social media that much, mainly use it for communication.

Dn read but I use looksmax.me.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yes I use looksmax.me

JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yh i use vk.com Russian analog of facebook which is much better. You can add for free any music, video, movie to your profile and watch any time you want. Even if they are illegal.
I also bought like 200 fake friends and have a subscription for service that gives you 20-40 likes for your every photo. Just creating an illusion that I'm somewhat popular and * normal*.
Cause honestly it's a huge falio if you don't have any social media at all. Especially if you are from a zoomer generation. ( 1998+ date of birth) everyone uses them nowadays for communication.

Last edited:
Beyond looksmax.me, no

Only WhatsApp to stay in touch with a few family members and looksmax. I have no social circle so nobody would be interested in my life anyway.

I took a break from social media and it's propably the best decision I have done this year

I was too addicted on getting attention from anyone on social media

Now I can just work on myself.

I thought back in september that I would reactivate instagram in like a week but it's been 3 months now and I don't miss it at all. I have a whatsapp ground with close friends anyway

I only plan to reactivate my ig this year to post some pictures from winter hohlidays, then it'll become inactive again

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
entirely useless, and dont say how u need snapchat and shit for foids because the vast majority just use it for validation and attention from beta orbiters

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3583
This OP is one massive cope.

let me tell you something you already know.

In 2019 and going forward your social media profiles are more important than your in-person personality.

if you have a shit instagram page with few followers and low quality photos, people will think you are a loser.

if you have no social media at all people will assume you are a weirdo nutcase psycho.

Instead of hating the game you have to play along with it.

Trust me, I wish it weren't this way and it was like the 1950s again, but this a blackpill site so I needed to speak the truth.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, forwardgrowth, Chadfromjungle and 1 other person
This OP is one massive cope.

let me tell you something you already know.

In 2019 and going forward your social media profiles are more important than your in-person personality.

if you have a shit instagram page with few followers and low quality photos, people will think you are a loser.

if you have no social media at all people will assume you are a weirdo nutcase psycho.

Instead of hating the game you have to play along with it.

Trust me, I wish it weren't this way and it was like the 1950s again, but this a blackpill site so I needed to speak the truth.
lol complete exaggerated BS, no one needs to do anything, it's simply a matter of preference, for some it works best as they can get connections from other people and friends, etc.. it all depends, there is no "requirement" when it comes to social media, I know low IQ slayers that are poor and dont know anything and slay all day both in schools and everywhere else.

if you're normie, sure, if you're Chad? no one gives a shit, your presence is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadfromjungle
lol complete exaggerated BS, no one needs to do anything, it's simply a matter of preference, for some it works best as they can get connections from other people and friends, etc.. it all depends, there is no "requirement" when it comes to social media, I know low IQ slayers that are poor and dont know anything and slay all day both in schools and everywhere else.

if you're normie, sure, if you're Chad? no one gives a shit, your presence is more than enough

trust me dude, the average person will judge you on your social media.