Do you want to marry and have children?

title

• Total voters
Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Am I the only one who wants to marry, have children and live a traditional family life?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Bluepill, Nibba and 2 others
I don't want spread my subhuman genetics tbh also i don't want get cucked in marriage.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444, fobos and 9 others
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
JFL at getting married as a man in the 21st century. It’s suicide.

As for having children, I have autism so it would be cruel of me to risk handing that over to my children.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, rockndogs, SHARK and 4 others
I want to marry to fit in, but I don´t want kids.

Kids are expensive and I´d rather use the money I make to fight aging.

You can´t win either way with kids. If it´s a boy there is a very big chance he will be incel, if it it´s a girl there is a very big chance she will be a whore.

No. At this moment absolutely not maybe years down the road, Deffo not in my 20s. marriage is a joke for me really its bullshit. If i find the perfect women then i would consider it but we all know that doesnt exist thats like finding a unicorn

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Nah, i want a gf and eventually children

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
Marriage is legalized cuckolding

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, rockndogs, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 906, dogtown and 1 other person
Marriages don't work anymore, almost every married man that I know of is miserable. Also, the fear of getting cucked would definitely result in me being very unhappy. I would also get bored very quickly.

My genes are average at best, no need to have kids and add fuel to the ever growing fire of overpopulation. (Most of the overpopulation is caused by subhumans).
Children are also a liability, most retards that have kids nowadays get overwhelmed with how cute babies are and forget about how difficult it actually is to raise kids.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, rockndogs, Autist and 2 others
No I just want a cute asian mommy girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mewcel
Only if it's in Siberia away from 'civilization'.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bluepill and androidcel
Want to marry a hot Mediterranean foid.

Kids no, kids might turn out subhuman, wouldn’t risk that, for my own egos sake and the kids.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
My genes are average at best
You‘re above average genetic wise. India would pay you to get your genes spread
Only with the right girl
Ofc, i hope i find one like you did
Marriage is legalized cuckolding
Then i want to be a cuck jfl
You can´t win either way with kids. If it´s a boy there is a very big chance he will be incel, if it it´s a girl there is a very big chance she will be a whore.
if it‘s a boy you can help him with your knowledge, if it‘s a girl she already won. If she rides the cock carousel is up to her
As for having children, I have autism so it would be cruel of me to risk handing that over to my children.
Are u diagnosed?
i don't want get cucked in marriage.
thats what i fear too, but fuck it
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I will marry a virgin christian woman and have 5 children with her, hopefully as many sons as possible.

I will looksmax and surgerymax until I make this goal a reality.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SHARK, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
You‘re above average genetic wise. India would pay you to get your genes spread
For my race, yes, still too many reasons not to get married and have kids. (Im not Indian though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Children are like pets tbh. I have always wanted to raise a dog and teach him to perform cool tricks.

To answer the question:
>no to marriage
>yes to raising a boy

I would want to raise a boy alone tbh. Women are hopeless when it comes to preparing boys for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 206
No marriage is ussaly more money and no kids especially

JFL I’m a marry a girl with more money than me. To make sure I’m no beta bux

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SLA and dogtown
Maybe should be an option having a family will give you purpose in life but my kids will most likely look like me and who wants to raise kids in this shitty world

Kids no, kids might turn out subhuman, wouldn’t risk that, for my own egos sake and the kids.
You know a common trait of a narcissist is wanting attractive kids, as ugly kids would be seen as a flaw in their own genetics?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
You know a common trait of a narcissist is wanting attractive kids, as ugly kids would be seen as a flaw in their own genetics?

I am a narcissist ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, mojopin, Autist and 1 other person
I hate kids more than i hate thots

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist and androidcel
Doesn't everyone want their kids become attractive?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Autist and dogtown
Am I the only one who wants to marry, have children and live a traditional family life?

I don’t even wanna date someone
Most relationships always end up shitty

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No, I want to rope.

I want to marry, but I don't want kids. I see @dogtown voted the same, which is extremely high IQ. Except he will be able to marry, unlike me, because I'm a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel and dogtown
I want to marry, but I don't want kids. I see @dogtown voted the same, which is extremely high IQ. Except he will be able to marry, unlike me, because I'm a truecel.

I will only marry if she meets my standards though. So it’s unlikely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mojopin
I will only marry if she meets my standards though. So it’s unlikely
Just go to Eastern Europe and take your pick bro

• +1
Just go to Eastern Europe and take your pick bro

Mediterranean foids are very pretty though.

I’m not staying in uk for sure though

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Mediterranean foids are very pretty though.

I’m not staying in uk for sure though
Depends on their phenotype. Although they’re generally very extroverted so it’d be ogre for most incels

• +1
Depends on their phenotype. Although they’re generally very extroverted so it’d be ogre for most incels

They also kind though, JFL no one is kind in the uk. Which is why I want to leave

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656
They also kind though, JFL no one is kind in the uk. Which is why I want to leave

Can't say that before you've been down here ngl tbh. Majority of girls are kind, majority of girls are morally conservative, and the majority of girls are still virgins.

I don't want to be a reason for somebodies suffering

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 656
Can't say that before you've been down here ngl tbh. Majority of girls are kind, majority of girls are morally conservative, and the majority of girls are still virgins.

I am no richcel plus I like skateboarding, warm weather is better for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
I definitely want to get married eventually, most likely when I'm 28-30. If I can't make it finding a good woman in the US (and they're fucking rare) then I'll have to marry an Arab girl, which is also not a bad choice cuz a lot of them are hot and I have much more choices with them.

Yeah you’re right. The amount of dudes I see getting belittled or treated like shit by women here is very concerning considering it is perpetuated by feminism

• +1
Yeah tbf it's expensive and cold.

Bad combination.
Yeah you’re right. The amount of dudes I see getting belittled or treated like shit by women here is very concerning considering it is perpetuated by feminism

The girls are dickheads wife material is extremely rare.

They need good genetics and a good personality :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mojopin
down here being?

• +1
Bad combination.

The girls are dickheads wife material is extremely rare.

They need good genetics and a good personality :feelsgood:
Dont forget they need a perfect millionaire gigachad by their side to save them

• +1
down here being?

South England.

I live in the north
Dont forget they need a perfect millionaire gigachad by their side to save them

JFL, I forgot how high the foids standards appear to be as well, it’s always the ugly girls too who with the high standards. Luckily I do meet them , but why would I want to marry a narcy, bitchy, loud mouthed foid.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
I don't believe that genetics make the difference bewtween incel and chad, I believe in enviromental influences, so that's not the reason I don't want to marry and get kids.

It's just that my standards are way too high, and not even the best case scenario could ever live up to them. My life with a woman and with kids will nver live up to what I daydream about, so I won't even try it. I'll just "cope" by fame and status maxxing through youtube and shit like that. Thankfully I'm not desperate to raise a family anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
stupid question ! we are all too young here ;)

• +1
The only girls I know down here who are kind, morally conservative and virgins are children jfl

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 2 others