Do you wear lifts?

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Iron
If so, what's your current height and what's the maximum lift height / elevator shoe that you've used?

I'm 6'1 and have experimented pretty heavily with lifts. I notice a substantial difference in female interest when I fraud up to the golden zone of 6'2 -6'4 barefoot height. Each inch past 6'2 gets me MORE attention.

I have never had any issues with wearing 1 or even 2 inch lifts in my boots. Have never been called out after taking shoes off in a house and have only received benefits while wearing them with seemingly no downsides. I do think anything past 2 inches really starts to push it, but i'm curious if anyone wears more than that.

I'm considering getting a high-end brand of elevator boots called guidomaggi. they are expensive af but they look very sleek and low-key unlike most of the monstrosities that elevator shoe companies put out.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Not yet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and kobecel
The cruel reality of lifts is that it's the taller guys that can get away with using them to their full potential. The shorter you are, the more noticeable 2 inch boost will be, since it is a much more dramatic increase on your total height

Normal people also don't really suspect guys over 5'10 ft to wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Dior, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
One other thing to keep in mind is that if you buy a boot with a 3 inch total height boost, you are really only getting a 2 inch boost in perceived barefoot height, since the average boot will give ~1inch.

The average shoe gives about 0.5 inch, so an elevator dress shoe that gives 2 inches in total height increase only gives about 1.5 boost in perceived barefoot height.

The only time you get a pure boost in perceived barefoot is when you add lift inserts into your normal shoe or boot

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I am wearing nike air max 90, they have a sole of about 2cm, plus im wearing lift soles with 4,5cm. Meanwhile I get a lot more signals from women at parties, since i am now a frauded 185cm guy.

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
I got myself lifts for 1-3 inches lift currently wearing 2inches one, no good shoes for 3inches (im 6.1)
IF you're flat broke take some cardboard and cut it down to size at home, you can get lifts for the costs of glue only (cardboard like from leftoverboxes) Currently making wooden ones, if sb is interested Gonna share some info soon

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and hooked_on_tonics
Just wear shoes with thick insoles or boots if you wanna fraud your height up to +2 inches, at least then it's not awkward when you take your shoes off or you will not fuck your posture up by wearing +4 inches lifts.

I'm pretty sure there are lifts you can buy for like 7 dollars.

Anyways I think anything more than 2.5 inches is very impractical and difficult for normal shoes. If you want more than 2.5 inserts you need to go to boots- that's where the real magic happens

I ordered 3 cm insoles even though I'm 190 cm and I also wear air max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Just wear shoes with thick insoles or boots if you wanna fraud your height up to +2 inches, at least then it's not awkward when you take your shoes off or you will not fuck your posture up by wearing +4 inches lifts.

The effect is the same, it doesn't matter if your height is coming from thick soles or inserts. No one is going to inspect your shoes to find out how you're getting the extra height.

Again, if you are over 5'11 I can almost guarantee no one outside of psl will notice anything less than 2 inches when you take your shoes off, people expect you to become slightly shorter without shoes.
I ordered 3 cm insoles even though I'm 190 cm and I also wear air max

Do you notice increased attention when you're at 193? What country are you in?

The effect is the same, it doesn't matter if your height is coming from thick soles or inserts. No one is going to inspect your shoes to find out how you're getting the extra height.

Again, if you are over 5'11 I can almost guarantee no one outside of psl will notice anything less than 2 inches when you take your shoes off, people expect you to become slightly shorter without shoes.

Do you notice increased attention when you're at 193? What country are you in?
Bosnia aka world tallest country. Insoles didn't arrive yet. I just want to mog this one guy at college that's taller than me, I kinda hate him

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, kobecel and hooked_on_tonics
No but thinking about it recently, after getting brutally mogged by some 17 yo German kids.

I'm a 6 foot manlet

5’10 wear lifts to 6’

Lifts are great for manlets and tall boys. As long as you get comfortable one's that fit perfectly into your shoes, you will slay immediately.

@freakofnature @kobecel imagine having to wear lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, androidcel, kobecel and 1 other person
Yes, I get boosted from 5'10'' to 6'1'' best thing I ever have done. Own two pairs of dress two tennis shoes one sandal one slipper. Lifts are a way of life

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and kobecel
Yes, I get boosted from 5'10'' to 6'1'' best thing I ever have done. Own two pairs of dress two tennis shoes one sandal one slipper. Lifts are a way of life

Anybody notice?

Anybody notice?
Not yet, been doing it for a year now, however Ive had girls make a comment "you put on your slippers just to go from the bed to the bathroom and laugh about it, I say I have sensitive feet, but ya know gotta wear those lift slippers even in between sex

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 4887
Just lol @ using lifts

The cruel reality of lifts is that it's the taller guys that can get away with using them to their full potential. The shorter you are, the more noticeable 2 inch boost will be, since it is a much more dramatic increase on your total height

Normal people also don't really suspect guys over 5'10 ft to wear lifts
This, i had some shoes that added 1 inch to my height not on purpose, nobody called it out and it had no downsides. 6'3 to 6'4 is not that noticeable but has effect.

It's ridiculous how everything good that one is not born with is hard to fraud as a male.

I wear Adidas ultra boosts to put me to ~6’1. They probably give me like 0.5in-0.75in. I wanna get Doc Martens for the rainy season which would give me 2in boost :soy:

Bro foids aren’t going to notice a 1 inch difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I wear Adidas ultra boosts to put me to ~6’1. They probably give me like 0.5in-0.75in. I wanna get Doc Martens for the rainy season which would give me 2in boost :soy:
do ultra boosts really boost your height? I use them too but I didn't notice getting taller

I'm 5'11 I need to get to 6'1 so bad

I'm gonna buy these balenciaga shoes, they have sick insoles
13448341_15822629_480.jpg

also looking for lift insoles but havent found good ones yet

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
1 inch lifts are totally fine for everyday wear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back