DOCUMENTING EVERY COLD APPROACH @ 16yo

C0pe

C0pe

Long-time lurker
Most of the people in my last thread wanted to see the results of my future cold approaches so here we go. :feelsahh:
Background: 16yo, 6'2/188cm, average face. I would honestly rate myself at 5/10, nothing special. Live in the Baltic States (25% population is Russian)
I have lost like 9KG since September, was chubby and weak before. Gymcel, I think that I look like I lift.
Virgin, never had a girlfriend.

Why?: Approaching? Because I am at the 25. day of NoFap at the time of posting this thread and I want to fuck anything that moves.
Documenting? Because I want see what aspects need to be improved and well, it's motivating me to keep approaching so I can add more content here.

Where?: Anywhere - grocery store, mall, park etc.

Who?: I would set the age at 15-17 but obviously I decide visually if she's too old or too young to approach. There's no point to approach 20 year olds NOW for me, I want to warm-up and then in the future cold approach older foids too.

How?: Pickup lines are cringe. "You have beautiful eyes" is cringe. I usually open with a comment on their looks, action or something common. Then talk a bit and ask for their social media. I thought that Snapchat was a good idea but I want to show a strong abundance and "being busy" mentality so it's kinda pointless to open their random snaps for 5 days straight and then ask for a walk - much higher chance that they will flake.
I will use FB or VK (Russian version of Facebook)

Why not online (Tinder etc.)?: Because I am 5/10 and most Tinder users install it at least from ~18 years of age so I'm too young for them. I hate online dating as it just takes so much fucking time to talk and most foids ignore 80% matches/make them into orbiters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Demir, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
1 . 188cm is not 6'1
2. Good luck.

APPROACH NO 1 / SUCCESS

I went to the grocery store to get a bottle of water as the weather was really hot. As I entered, I saw 2 girls in the self-checkout section and I thought that they will leave before me anyway so it's kinda pointless to rush to the drinks section just to talk to them. So I took my time and well, by the time I got to the self-checkout section, they were still there.

The one I set my eyes on was a 5/10, blonde, ~170cm/5'5, Russian. Really cute. She bought some random shit with her friend and a broom :think:. It really stood out so we both exited at the same time and I walked next to her and asked if she is cleaning tonight. The answer was a friendly "Want to help?" :lul:, I answered that I don't have time today (by reaction). The random Chinese broom was colored exactly with our country's national colors so I made a joke about that and she laughed and blamed her friend for choosing it (who stood in the distance already), they were going to clean a new apartment (? didn't quite understand what she meant by that). I actually had some of my country's most patriotic and conservative (think anti-islam, anti-russia, pro-life etc.) party's ad papers (the shit that they give you on the street) in my bag and I pulled them out and said that we match (me with my ads and she with her broom) - they were colored exactly the same.

She laughed even more and said she doesn't understand politics (duh) and asked if I can teach her about it :lul:. I told her sure, and asked for her Snapchat but she said that she doesn't have one. I said that I have VK, (very odd for a non-russian here, I used this account to troll some random dudes) and she gladly took my phone and started to type her name in, her hands were shaking and she made like 3 grammar errors in writing her name but she eventually found her account there. I added her and said that we will clean with the broom soon, we exchanged goodbyes and I walked off. I saw from the reflection on a glass nearby that she and her friend were looking back at me and smiling.

Total success IMO. Approached on a Monday, gonna write her on Wednesday and ask her for a walk/go "clean" with her on Friday/weekend.
1 . 188cm is not 6'1
2. Good luck.

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: far336, SikKunt, fobos and 3 others
APPROACH NO 1 / SUCCESS

I went to the grocery store to get a bottle of water as the weather was really hot. As I entered, I saw 2 girls in the self-checkout section and I thought that they will leave before me anyway so it's kinda pointless to rush to the drinks section just to talk to them. So I took my time and well, by the time I got to the self-checkout section, they were still there.

The one I set my eyes on was a 5/10, blonde, ~170cm/5'5, Russian. Really cute. She bought some random shit with her friend and a broom :think:. It really stood out so we both exited at the same time and I walked next to her and asked if she is cleaning tonight. The answer was a friendly "Want to help?" :lul:, I answered that I don't have time today (by reaction). The random Chinese broom was colored exactly with our country's national colors so I made a joke about that and she laughed and blamed her friend for choosing it (who stood in the distance already), they were going to clean a new apartment (? didn't quite understand what she meant by that). I actually had some of my country's most patriotic and conservative (think anti-islam, anti-russia, pro-life etc.) party's ad papers (the shit that they give you on the street) in my bag and I pulled them out and said that we match (me with my ads and she with her broom) - they were colored exactly the same.

She laughed even more and said she doesn't understand politics (duh) and asked if I can teach her about it :lul:. I told her sure, and asked for her Snapchat but she said that she doesn't have one. I said that I have VK, (very odd for a non-russian here, I used this account to troll some random dudes) and she gladly took my phone and started to type her name in, her hands were shaking and she made like 3 grammar errors in writing her name but she eventually found her account there. I added her and said that we will clean with the broom soon, we exchanged goodbyes and I walked off. I saw from the reflection on a glass nearby that she and her friend were looking back at me and smiling.

Total success IMO. Approached on a Monday, gonna write her on Wednesday and ask her for a walk/go "clean" with her on Friday/weekend.

broo.. nice job

interested in how you look tbh I feel like you might be underrating yourself

APPROACH NO 1 / SUCCESS

6.1 feet isn't the same as 6 feet 1 inch, you're 6'2"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, Stingray and C0pe
Approach #1 was a success? End the thread right here. We don’t want to hear the rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, SikKunt, Demir and 2 others
Yes you hop on in? Get the pussy? Here in midd easst it is much harder to cold approachv like you do in balkam statees. I try to go to women but cannott see facce lol they c9ver obvioudly. But i will tryy what you do and see if i can scorre some ppussy loll. Thhanks for advise friendc (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
WHAT THE FUCK. This bitch is studying in university! Bruh, I did some digging online and she finished high school last year... She is like 19-20 LMAO. What the fuck lol. Did she think I am older or she just likes younger boys? Go for that uni pussy?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: far336, SikKunt, Demir and 3 others
Yes you hop on in? Get the pussy? Here in midd easst it is much harder to cold approachv like you do in balkam statees. I try to go to women but cannott see facce lol they c9ver obvioudly. But i will tryy what you do and see if i can scorre some ppussy loll. Thhanks for advise friendc (y)(y)
Ddis nnigga on ssome mowi mowi

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
APPROACH NO 1 / SUCCESS

Approach #1 was a success? End the thread right here. We don’t want to hear the rest.
This isn’t co, it’s ok to be a slayer here because it’s literally the point of the website.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
WHAT THE FUCK. This bitch is studying in university! Bruh, I did some digging online and she finished high school last year... She is like 19-20 LMAO. What the fuck lol. Did she think I am older or she just likes younger boys? Go for that uni pussy?
YES BRO

smash ASAP

This isn’t co, it’s ok to be a slayer here because it’s literally the point of the website.

No the point of the website is to become a slayer.not start as a slayer

• +1
Get that prime 15-17 year old pussy while you can or suffer the consequences

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Demir
No the point of the website is to become a slayer.not start as a slayer
shut up you fucking fag lgbt bitch nigger snapchat gay faggot queer bitch burn in hell I thought I told you to change your profile pic nig

• +1
shut up you fucking fag lgbt bitch nigger snapchat gay faggot queer bitch burn in hell I thought I told you to change your profile pic nig

I dont listen to curries

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Film it you fag im not reading walls

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
Pm pic tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, C0pe and Deleted member 470
Started a chat with APPROACH NO 1, lets see if she responds... Her social media wall is full of feminist and pro-transgender content tho ?
One of her IRL friends is a bald genderless female lmao... What the fuck have I approached :feelskek:

APPROACH NO 2 / SUCCESS

This happened about 25 minutes ago. I got off my bus with a 15yo, 6/10, ~165cm/5'4, petite, cute AS FUCK girl. I instantly remembered the quote that went something like "It's better to get rejected than not approach" so I went for it. I was legitimately interested how old do I look for a complete stranger because of APPROACH NO 1's age (19+) so I looked at her and moved my lips (she was wearing her airpods probably bought by her dad, didn't hear me trough them and she took them off). I asked her "How old I look? You don't know me, we just met." She laughed and said 18. Wasn't the first time I was thought as being 18 so that might justify APPROACH NO 1. Anyways, she followed it up with more laughing and "What kind of a question is that" and so on. I actually explained that I picked up a girl in a grocery store and she is 19+ while I am 16 (applying preselection). And she laughed some more and said she's 15. We walked by a pedestrian crossroad with a green traffic light and she started crossing it so I felt like that's the end so I called her back (she was pretty much halfway over it) and said that I am taking her Snapchat so we can discuss our ages some more. She laughed more and instantly started apologizing for her cringey as fuck Snapchat name and how she had made it a while ago. I didn't care and teased her about the name a bit and added her. She accepted the friend request and said my name too (felt pretty noice tbh) and I gave her a hug (I want to add more kino to my approaches) from the side (she put her hand around me :feelsokman:, last time a girl hugged me was in kindergarten lmao) and I left. The light had turned red and she now needed to wait more than 60 sec just because I called her back from crossing it.

Got her Snapchat on a Thursday, going to fully ignore any snaps she sends until Saturday and then write to her and ask her for a walk.

I felt like this the few minutes we talked and walked together.

hxyl1B9.jpg

If a kissless virgin can get a hug and contacts to a new cute girl in minutes then what's stopping you from approaching today?

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 2 others
lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: C0pe
1 . 188cm is not 6'1
I'm pretty sure It is.
190=6'3
194=6'4
I think that's how It goes.
APPROACH NO 1 / SUCCESS

Gymcellfuel.

didn't read a single word before replying

post pics of your face

• +1
Honestly this makes me feel like shit since you most definitely mog me to be able to do this type of shit. If I'd hug a random chick after 5 mins of convo I'd probably get called a rapist JFL

• JFL
Reactions: C0pe and Balkancel
both of the encounters were for his height more than his face.

and you still hear people say face > height, JFL.

I mean you live in fucking russia ffs I could slay there but here in the west, in the Netherlands... out here they are already looking for extraterrestial gigachads. 6''2 average dudes don't make it

I mean you live in fucking russia ffs I could slay there but here in the west, in the Netherlands... out here they are already looking for extraterrestial gigachads. 6''2 average dudes don't make it
Russia... Bruh I live in the most advanced post-Soviet country

SOME UPDATES ON APPROACH NO 2

As I added APPROACH NO 2 on Snapchat, I decided to fully ignore her - display that I am busy and have no time for some random girl I met on the street. She added a selfie to her story soon and I had a theory that she would be checking often if I have opened the story or not. I didn't open it for the full 24h obviously and let it disappear. Yesterday I hit her up on Snapchat, asked some questions etc. and she told the following in ~15 minutes:
  • She was really anxious if I would ever write to her.
  • She was legit scared that I lost interest to her because I didn't open the story.
  • She complimented my outfit on the approach, even remembered what design my shirt had.
  • Sent kiss emojis, told me I am hot etc.
  • I was the first one to ever approach her on the street and she loved that I hugged her in minutes.

I thought that she wouldn't even be interested :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Gonna go out for a walk with her in a couple of days (she lives like 1km from my home) and add lots of kino on the walk - I'm gonna go in for a kiss there. Wish me luck :feelsokman:.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
lol at this complete larp, post face or gtfo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and C0pe
so many chads in this forum jfl.
also

approaches me

so many chads in this forum jfl.
also

approaches me
I'm not a chad but think logically - 95% men don't have the balls to cold approach. Human interaction > messages on Tinder for a normal non-chad. It gives you such an edge over everyone else if you just start cold approaching and I am going to prove it in this thread.

Tales from the basement

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather and C0pe
No, I won’t post my face.

APPROACH NO 3 / SUCCESS

This happened 15 minutes ago.
I was heading out to the gym and decided to take a route through a forest/park area because, why not? I saw a 15yo, 175cm, 5/10, brunette, slim girl soon. She was walking her dog and wearing really thight leggings with the cutest ass I have seen in days :feelsgah::feelsgah:, I wanted to bury my head so deep in that... fuck. Anyways I approached her and asked the dogs name, how old it is etc. - some small talk. Then I said “cute” looking at the dog and she smiled, following with a “the dog is too” which made her burst into laughter, I could tell she was so nervous (proves that they don’t get approached at all) I asked for her Snapchat what she instantly gave and accepted the request in 2 minutes after I said goodbye. Forgot to hug.

Approached her on a Sunday, going to test a 5-day total silence period (wont open any snaps or stories) and her hamster will be spinning so fast - worked with APPROACH NO 2.

As I look 18-19 for the normal person (I’m 16) I migh t try some approaches starting with lower foids in my city’s campus/uni region. They are more mature and probably get the “sexual” idea sooner, have their own free apartment/room too.

at first i thought it was true but as the posts go on my LARP radar is going off.

If a kissless virgin can get a hug and contacts to a new cute girl in minutes then what's stopping you from approaching today?

try being a sub 5, 5'6 deathnik autist. yea thats right you wouldnt last a day faggot. kys retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back