Does a girl like you if her eyes are super huge dilated?

no it's just dark inside

She definitely thinks I'm attractive at least, whether my height, face, or both. I know this because she has made it obvious, very obvious. But I wanted to know if I was THAT good looking to her that her fucking eyes would dilate, or it's just something else like the dim lighting. The rest of us didn't have it so I had no idea.
Maybe she was just happy. Dilation of the pupils depends on a lot of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Certain drugs interfere with pupil reflex. Adrenaline also dilates pupils
She wasn't on drugs dude jfl I was with them ALL DAY and they hadn't eaten a thing, that's why we went to eat in the first place. And I have no idea why she would have adrenaline. I should stop caring it will likely drive me insane if I let it.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Get closer to make sure. Preferrably right next to her.

Not reading this cancerous thread

Yes, our eyes expand when we see something we like cuz of dopamine
she wants u bro

It means shes on drugs, m8

She was high as a kite, also from what you typed her boyfriend is a little bitch, also girls like attention so she wants attention from you as well.

Does it even matter if you not gonna stick your weiner in her ?

341E0E3C 93D7 4CBA 8786 8314C34DEE09
Legit ginger Low tier beckie at my work was horny for me and gave me back massages. Here she has dilated pupils for no reason. And she doesn’t do drugs. She has good body too if I wasnt so depressed and had a sex drive at the time I would have hit

So this girl is sitting across from me at a table with her boyfriend. I notice her eyes are fucking HUGE. Like her boyfriend's eyes are normal, but hers are absolutely massive. Does this mean she likes me alot or something? How much would she have to like me to make that even happen wtf. She is like a foot from me head on, he is right next to her. We also have awkward eye contact. The thing is her eyes STAYED dilated the entire time. Like I just suddenly noticed they were mega dilated I was like wtf and then looked at her boyfriends normal eyes then hers quite a few times and knew instantly they were absolutely huge. Literally I thought about it whilst looking at them. I was like "damn her eyes are super dilated right now, the thing is she probably has no idea because you can't feel it, she has no idea how obvious it is".
She's on Drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy