Does alcohol stunt growth?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I remember when I was 14/15 I got drunk so bad that I passed out, 2 times in total. Just LOL at my dumbnesss. Should have pubertymaxxed instead. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and xForgotMyName
yeah boyo shoulda entered the black pill earlier

I got drunk...2 times

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Zeta ascended, DarknLost and 2 others
Bro...how are we supposed to know

When I was 16 I was dead drunk 2-3 times per week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bouta hop on extra chromosones 3rd stack, but instead of letrozole I'm taking aromasin lol. And less doses of mk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JFL @ poisoning yourself with alcohol when your body is developing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy, Chinko and 3 others
didn't wanna brag but I am now 195, I was over 190 back then can remember how much
JFL HOW IS THAT BRAGGING BOYO. That honestly IS the best HEight You could be Congrats. Tell us what you ATE/ You TAKE HGH???

JFL HOW IS THAT BRAGGING BOYO. That honestly IS the best HEight You could be Congrats. Tell us what you ATE/ You TAKE HGH???

It’s called genetics you dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
didn't wanna brag but I am now 195, I was over 190 back then can remember how much
I dont want to come off as jealous my young giraffe,but that height is not fucking ideal.Too tall idgaf what anybody says

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza
OOOOOOOOOOF. Yh alcohol Reduces HGH production
I read this as well but what effect does this have realistically? The GH suppression should only last a few hours? This can’t lead to any significant growth stunt
JFL @ poisoning yourself with alcohol when your body is developing
Its called adolescence. It’s what kids do in industrialized countries

I dont want to come off as jealous my young giraffe,but that height is not fucking ideal.Too tall idgaf what anybody says

my nation is one of tallest in world, I am above average for sure but not that much, there are a lot of people who heightmog me

my nation is one of tallest in world, I am above average for sure but not that much, there are a lot of people who heightmog me
195 not much above average?No fucking way.You are 97 % in Fucking Netherlands.What country is this height only slightly above average?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alexanderr and Deleted member 2012
Lmao this is actually legit. I could have become 180 cm easily wtf. This is also why I feel so immature at age 22. my brain isn’t developed properly

I never touched alcohol in my life and I'm short while the Chads from school were drinking alcohol until they had to puke every weekend and grew up to be 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I never touched alcohol in my life and I'm short while the Chads from school were drinking alcohol until they had to puke every weekend and grew up to be 6'3.
At what age did they start binge drinking?

At what age did they start binge drinking?
Probably around 16.
I'd say 80% of height is genes and the rest is environment and luck.
On grad day I noticed that most boys were taller than their dads, so the environment factor definitely plays a large role.
I'm shorter than my dad and I didn't eat a lot in the developmental phase and I only played video games.
Alcohol is bad, don't drink it, but the effect is not that significant I'd say unless you're an alcoholic. It's always a combination, if you're eating shit, not exercising etc. it will affect growth.

Probably around 16.
I'd say 80% of height is genes and the rest is environment and luck.
On grad day I noticed that most boys were taller than their dads, so the environment factor definitely plays a large role.
I'm shorter than my dad and I didn't eat a lot in the developmental phase and I only played video games.
Alcohol is bad, don't drink it, but the effect is not that significant I'd say unless you're an alcoholic. It's always a combination, if you're eating shit, not exercising etc. it will affect growth.
LOL I started at 14/15. I legit blacked out 2 times in total. Absolute nightmare for a developing body. I’m taller than my dad by like 2 inches but what if I could have grown more you know

LOL I started at 14/15. I legit blacked out 2 times in total. Absolute nightmare for a developing body. I’m taller than my dad by like 2 inches but what if I could have grown more you know
Well it was horrible for your brain but it didn't influence your growth too much I'd say.
I also ask this question myself a lot by the way.
I'm 180cm and my sister is 172cm. My father is 185cm. My cousins are 190cm and 196cm.
Usually brothers are a lot taller than their sisters. Usually sons are taller than their fathers. I legit believe my height potential was around 188cm but I didn't reach the last 7-8cm because of my lisfestyle. I barely ate, and when I did I only ate vegetarian stuff. I only gamed and developed social anxiety and wide hips JFL. If I could be 14 again I'd live my life differently.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Legit. I wasn’t blackpilled at all back then. Truly subhuman to binge drink at age 14
Well it was horrible for your brain but it didn't influence your growth too much I'd say.
I also ask this question myself a lot by the way.
I'm 180cm and my sister is 172cm. My father is 185cm. My cousins are 190cm and 196cm.
Usually brothers are a lot taller than their sisters. Usually sons are taller than their fathers. I legit believe my height potential was around 188cm but I didn't reach the last 7-8cm because of my lisfestyle. I barely ate, and when I did I only ate vegetarian stuff. I only gamed and developed social anxiety and wide hips JFL. If I could be 14 again I'd live my life differently.

I actually do think that alcohol messes up your whole body growth at such a young age.

Nutrition not so much tho. I once read that nutrition is most crucial during age 0-3. if you weren’t malnourished as a baby you’re pretty much set

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
My growth has always been almost nonexistent so it doesn't even matter.

Exactly the best looking guys were at parties drinking every weekend they turn out fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Exactly the best looking guys were at parties drinking every weekend they turn out fine
At what age tho? JFL I started at 14/15 I saw some studies of rats being shorter after an alcohol diet throughout puberty

• So Sad
ive never had alchohol in my entire life nor fun nor girl.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Im pretty sure it does

When I was 15 I drinked so much once that I went full retard and stabbed myself

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, FaceandHFD, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
bouta hop on extra chromosones 3rd stack, but instead of letrozole I'm taking aromasin lol. And less doses of mk
Bro Extra chromosome stopped posting bc he realized that it was cope after 15.

• So Sad
It’s over anyways, drink more.
I drink 2-3 times a week.

Tequila is good for bones
Not sure about other alcohols, they are probably looksmin.