Does anybody know how to grow tall throughout autophagy?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I read it on lookism and then a famous doctor in my country said that this is the only legit way to maybe gain a few cm. It basically is starving your cell to that degree that the body goes into self eating mode and somehow with this process you get taller. This is also the theory why some of the most impoverished tribes in Africa the lack food the most are that tall and generally taller then the wealthier countries in East Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Theories from the African witch doctor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BackFromTheMogging, LowTierNormie and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and RAITEIII
sounds very faggy indeed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Bro we manlets have to do everything it takes tbh
You are 2 inches above average height or bang on average for the tallest region in your country, I don’t see the problem

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
I wear lifts. I'm 5 10.5" makes me almost 6 1" huge difference in how i'm treated.

You are 2 inches above average height or bang on average for the tallest region in your country, I don’t see the problem
2.5 to 3 inches taller then the average, but still, i want to be 5 inches taller then average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
2.5 to 3 inches taller then the average, but still, i want to be 5 inches taller then average
I want to be a millionaire, you can't have everything my guy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LowTierNormie, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
So what it is not eating or not eating makes you grow you fags who argue environment can’t decide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Don’t make posts like these op. You’ll have teens starving themselves thinking they’re growing

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
How tall are you? And how old are you?

Fasting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and RAITEIII
dumbest shit ever ngl, if you starve yourself = malnourishment = stunting your own growth. You shouldn't go into a more than slight caloric deficit in puberty imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
dumbest shit ever ngl, if you starve yourself = malnourishment = stunting your own growth. You shouldn't go into a more than slight caloric deficit in puberty imo
Fasting =/= Starving