Does anybody know of any face mask that are anti-aging/promote collogen production?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I use minoxidil for beard frauding and hairloss prevention and it ages your skin(I have forehead wrinkles). Do you guys know of any face mask I could use for this that's not too expensive(probably something I could make on my own). Can I use it everyday?

Better off dermastamping, using retin a, and using vit c powder that u make into a serum
Can use collagen powder too

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deltoid and 1 other person
Better off dermastamping, using retin a, and using vit c powder that u make into a serum
Mix the collogen powder into to vitamin c serum or is it edible?

Last edited:
Shit is minox really that bad for skin

Glycolic acid has been shown to promote collagen growth as well if your skin can’t tolerate retain-a.

Yo nibba how often do you use vitamin c serum and do you put it on under moisturizer?

Yo nibba how often do you use vitamin c serum and do you put it on under moisturizer?
I put it on after dermastamping, and do not use moisturizer with it

I started taking tablespoon of cod liver oil after minox beardmaxing and my skin is better pre minox (srs)
It has shitload of vitamin A (250% of daily recommended in tablespoon) and pretty much every vitamin out there (even tho not listed) since all animals store their vitamins in the liver

Good luck with your internet celebrity goals of 2019
You mean soytube? I will probably get my account deleted by Jew staff there for blackpill information

You mean soytube? I will probably get my account deleted by Jew staff there for blackpill information
Come talk whatsapp

i want to know all :feelshmm:

i want to know all :feelshmm:
I got a 94 on physiology and chem for test 1. Physiology exam 2 I got over a 100. That's all for right now the other classes are soy classes

I got a 94 on physiology and chem for test 1. Physiology exam 2 I got over a 100. That's all for right now the other classes are soy classes
soy classes r good?

i postmax more in 10 mins than @androidcel in 2 days
We r masters at it. We've been doing it since august

We r masters at it. We've been doing it since august
take the barrett pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back