Does anyone dream about Looksmax?

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
Your in your room, on your computer.
The bright red glow of light theme, and the banner.
You look closer and you can't read the words... you look even closer.... its like trying to read Chinese.... can't understand a thing..... and then you wake up...

You get out of bed, groggy, and proceed to go and get on Looksmax in the real world

JFL its truly over

inception.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
No I don't dream about Looksmaxx

When I'm out somewhere I think about Lookism.net from time to time

• Ugh..
Reactions: Balkancel
I have had dreams about lookism

ive dreamt about getting surgery from time to time but not the website

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Have nightmares about the Norwood reaper

I have dreams about waking up with a girl riding my dick

Does anyone here have precognitive dreams? Sometimes I dream my future experiences exactly as they would happen. The problem is that I can't tell if it's some bullshit dream or precognition until the event I dreamt about actually happens. It's a pointless thing because if I try to do something different from the dream, I end up doing exactly what I dreamt about, which proves predetermination. Everything is already predetermined, so stop coping, and live your life normally.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
I saw @FatmanO in my dreams once and I also had a dream someone from this site went ER.

Does anyone here have precognitive dreams? Sometimes I dream my future experiences exactly as they would happen. The problem is that I can't tell if it's some bullshit dream or precognition until the event I dreamt about actually happens. It's a pointless thing because if I try to do something different from the dream, I end up doing exactly what I dreamt about, which proves predetermination. Everything is already predetermined, so stop coping, and live your life normally.

Crazy bro legit. Whenever I have those and it happens, I always feel like I should write them down but I end up forgetting.
Crazy enough I only remember them when the event happens in real life, and then I have a flashback to that morning when I had the dream, end up confused if it happened or not.

Hasn't happened in forever though, real inception style

screen_shot_2015-01-11_at_8.49.40_pm.png

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
no more dreams

I dreamt once about getting alerts in the hundreds :feelsohh:

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
I can't remember my dreams but it's probably a harem of PSL 4 women with nice petite bodies

I dreamed I was doxxed on incels once