does anyone else get faint when getting blood work done

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
it's odd because i watch brutal gore but the idea of my blood being drained into a vial or leaving my body through that vein just makes me nauseous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Never had to have blood taken from me. In fact i've never had to go to the hospital for anything.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and auboutduprecipice
it's odd because i watch brutal gore but the idea of my blood being drained into a vial or leaving my body through that vein just makes me nauseous
same i can't tolerate having things in me.

• +1
same i can't tolerate having things in me.

i don't even mind the needle tbh it's just the draining of my life's essence that makes me feel ill

• +1
No. I am a man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and auboutduprecipice
Don't take steroids if you can't stand getting blood tests done just fyi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
I watch a shit ton of gore but I hate needless. It's not about the pain. In fact it isn't painful at all but I hate the idea of the needle just penetrating my skin. It feels terrible.

• +1
I watch a shit ton of gore but I hate needless. It's not about the pain. In fact it isn't painful at all but I hate the idea of the needle just penetrating my skin. It feels terrible.
Pussy

• +1

i think it's interesting how each person who feels like this when getting bloodwork feels it due to slightly differing reasons. i don't care at all about the needle or it being stuck inside my body it's strictly the liquid blood that freaks me out

• +1
i think it's interesting how each person who feels like this when getting bloodwork feels it due to slightly differing reasons. i don't care at all about the needle or it being stuck inside my body it's strictly the liquid blood that freaks me out
I am fine with blood. Needles and razors are my weakness. At the same time I can watch knees getting broken with hammers for hours. It's different for everyone. Probably has to do with subconscious things left from babyhood.

• +1
I dont remember when was the last time when doctors took blood out of my vein, but I dont feel anything when they get blood from finger

• +1
“I wetch gore bro hehe look at me hehe” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
  • +1
“I wetch gore bro hehe look at me hehe” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

the idea being that gore shows blood and i dont mind it but yet i get queasy when it's my blood...

tenor.gif

• +1