Does anyone else here cut themselves?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
For starters, I don’t encourage anyone here to cut themselves.

I’m not posting this for sympathy. I really don’t cut deep enough to cause any long term damage to my skin, and I stay as far away from any known arteries as possible.

It feels really good. Do you ever feel all the stress in your life kind of pent up in the top of your stomach, and it makes it hard to breathe? Well whenever I cut myself, after a brief pinch feeling, all that tightness just dissipates and I feel so relaxed/euphoric from what I’m assuming are the endorphins.

Anyone else? Its a cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
ur looking for

r/depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I've done it for 2 years after missing my dad and hard depression but stopped by choice thankfully

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Over
I've done it for 2 years after missing my dad and hard depression but stopped by choice thankfully

How was it? Did you enjoy it?

try using a chainsaw next time works like a charm.
can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
lacerates me

No but I used to burn myself with a lighter

You flick it on , flip it upside down for 15 seconds then press on your skin

Try it

• So Sad
Reactions: InjectE
Iacerates me

How was it? Did you enjoy it?
It was alright I guess, I only enjoyed it cause it made me feel more numb and it gave me other pain to focus on but I realized how stupid it was. I still hate how I will always have scars and if I were to ever have sex I'd have to hide it somehow lol. The white lines are the cuts btw, it doesn't show well on camera

Attachments

• Snapchat-1133637899.jpg
    Snapchat-1133637899.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE
No but I used to burn myself with a lighter

You flick it on , flip it upside down for 15 seconds then press on your skin

Try it

what’s the point of that? cutting releases endorphins. it actually feels really good. it’s not the same as just hurting yourself. there’s something specific about cutting your skin and having blood come out that releases feel good chemicals.

Burning yourself would just feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Sometimes I wonder wtf im doing on this site. I honestly cant relate to 87.2% of the users on this site. Cutting yourself, are u serious man?

I thought only chicks cut themselves jfl. If u got issues man, talk to someone u trust. Or go to a therapist or something.

It was alright I guess, I only enjoyed it cause it made me feel more numb and it gave me other pain to focus on but I realized how stupid it was. I still hate how I will always have scars and if I were to ever have sex I'd have to hide it somehow lol. The white lines are the cuts btw, it doesn't show well on camera

why do you have white lines? how deep did you cut?

mine mostly go away. also I do it for the opposite. whenever I feel numb, cutting helps bring feeling back

why do you have white lines? how deep did you cut?

mine mostly go away. also I do it for the opposite. whenever I feel numb, cutting helps bring feeling back
Idk why they're white, I just stretched my skin alot while cutting and I cut quite deep I'd say. Glad I quit it was like 3 years ago when I was 14

S L A Y E R

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Sometimes I wonder wtf im doing on this site. I honestly cant relate to 87.2% of the users on this site. Cutting yourself, are u serious man?

I thought only chicks cut themselves jfl. If u got issues man, talk to someone u trust. Or go to a therapist or something.

Men suffer from far worse depression than women do, and unlike women, men don’t get fuck tons of attention for it.

Therapists don’t do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rtssssy
Inject T OP

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Whats your solution to your problems, cut yourself deeper? :feelskek:

I swear some of u guys need to get on trt.

There is no solution. This whole life is a cope.

My T-levels are as high as they ever will be. I have been lifting since I was 14, and I’m in my prime right now at 17.

Why would I want to cut deeper? The whole point is to feel better. If I overdo it the feel good effect will go away, and I’ll leave scars that will never go away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I do it every night because I’m ugly and worthless

and I’m in my prime right now at 17.
U are not even close to being in your prime lmao. Going to the gym does not always guaranteed that u will have high T.

U should accept the fact that u have the T levels of a 9 yr girl and thats probably why u will rather cut yourself like a foid instead of finding solutions to your problems like a man.

But then again I cant really expect much from u Gen Z kids.

i used to, but it didn’t help ease the pain like internet ppl said it would.
very low iq thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 685
U are not even close to being in your prime lmao. Going to the gym does not always guaranteed that u will have high T.

U should accept the fact that u have the T levels of a 9 yr girl and thats probably why u will rather cut yourself like a foid instead of finding solutions to your problems like a man.

But then again I cant really expect much from u Gen Z kids.

I don’t really have any “problems” though.

• Love it
Reactions: rtssssy
The only ascension is via SURGERY CUTS.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Don't do it bro you'll regret it

He sent me pics of himself too, if he lost weight he’d easily be over PSL 6.

He’s not ugly at all

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 685