Does anyone else here self harm or hit themselves in order to reshape the bones and also to vent frustration?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Does anyone here get to the point where they start self harming? I used to become pretty enraged whenever I looked myself in the mirror and saw that my skull looked a little too wide, so out of anger of being unsuccessful I would get so mad some days that I would just start punching myself in the side of the head, partly because of self hatred and frustration, but also because I thought it was a last resort to making my face less round. I know it probably wasnt going to work but I just did it anyway because self harming was like a cope. It made me feel better because if everyone hated me, then I felt that hating myself would at least help me conform to society a little. Some times I used to get so angry and get into these self harming fits, that I would bash my face in with a wooden plank until the plank broke. I would be bleeding from my nose, and would have at least half my face swollen. Then id hide my face in my house or wear sun glasses to cover up the black eyes whenever I had to go to college. I would also burn my arms with matches and I still have burn marks on my arms from it. Skin bleach wasnt working so out of anger I wanted to burn the melanin off. Yup, thats how I spent my college days, staying as far away from there as possible, and only showing up to class and getting the fuck out of that sea of chads as soon as class ended. And I tried hard to fit in too, its not like I made no effort, but yeah, I was rejected and spit on pretty much immediately. Its just absolutely pointless, so id say if you arent good looking DONT GO TO COLLEGE just stay away from it. Take an online degree, and just hide in your room and don't show your face outside anywhere. Does anyone else do this? Some people may have shorter tempers than others, but im curious if im alone in this or if anyone here sometimes snaps and harms themselves like I did.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

i hit my zygos and chin really hard when i feel ugly, i also use a lighter on my finger tips to get an endorphin kick. i used to cut but i stopped cause i didn't want to get noticed.

giphy.gif

i hit my zygos and chin really hard when i feel ugly, i also use a lighter on my finger tips to get an endorphin kick. i used to cut but i stopped cause i didn't want to get noticed.
Oh yeah, I used to burn myself on the arms with matches too. Still got burn scars. I did it out of frustration that skin bleach wasnt working so I wanted to burn the melanin off.
giphy.gif

Wouldnt that make you an autist too?
giphy.gif

Wouldnt that make you an autist too?

I get a hammer and press down hard on my nose hump when I feel ugly from a side profile.
Doesn’t work, it just grows back the next day and gets swollen.
cope and can’t afford surgery

and I’ve also skipped classes because of my ugliness. Gg

wall of text dn

Bonesmashing works from an objective and scientific standpoint...In the same way distraction osteogenesis works for limb lengthening

You break the bone slightly...It grows back with slightly more mass..

You hit the bone hard...It swells up..

You tap on it regularly after initial swelling...You maintain the swelling with no further harm...You're interjecting everytime it starts to heal again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think bone smashing would work ngl but I dont wanna risk the brain damage

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme