Does anyone else not want to accurately measure his height

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I would never go right now and accurately get my height by doctor, imagine finding out you are not as tall as you think you actually are, what others think you are when you told them. If i somehow found out im shorter by 1cm i would die from cortisol overdose. I would eternally blissfully delude myself with the height i always was known for. Anybody else like this?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII, Kosidius and 3 others
maybe u are taller than you think

maybe u are taller than you think
I year ago i measured at 184.9cm at the doctor, now in coping that i grew taller to 185cm. If i found out in not even 184.9 i would rope. Why do girls and people generally describe me ass tall tho bro? I live in a 177cm average country

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Yeah I purposefully measure shorter than I am to come back a week later and measure myself better, just to cope

Yeah I purposefully measure shorter than I am to come back a week later and measure myself better, just to cope
I legit will not measure my self 100% accurate until im 24 tbh. I should have been taller, i have a giant 178cm mom and 183cm father, why did i fail genetically

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII and IWantToMax
I year ago i measured at 184.9cm at the doctor, now in coping that i grew taller to 185cm. If i found out in not even 184.9 i would rope. Why do girls and people generally describe me ass tall tho bro? I live in a 177cm average country
6ft1 is tall son even 6ft is tall

I thought I was 5'9-5'10 but when I got properly measured by a doctor it came out as 5'6-5'7, made me want to go ER on the spot, explains why everyone heightmogged me despite me thinking I was of average height

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
No😂😂😂
6 ft is Very normal İn Germany
But weren't you the guy that said that you were wrong about not being tall in Germany and you actually mog majority there with your 184cm?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
tfw manlet dwarf :feelsrope:

if average in country is 5'10 then how is 6ft not tall
Averagr for young guys İs 6 ft.
8 guys out of my class are 6 ft+
Out of like 14 some are 6 ft 2-3
Ethnics too btw.
It would be worse if the class was full white I guess
But weren't you the guy that said that you were wrong about not being tall in Germany and you actually mog majority there with your 184cm?
Sometimes.But I know Im just being delusional.I feel tall sometimes and sometimes I feel like a child because There are giants around.Its so weird

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Averagr for young guys İs 6 ft.
8 guys out of my class are 6 ft+
Out of like 14 some are 6 ft 2-3
Ethnics too btw.
It would be worse if the class was full white I guess

Sometimes.But I know Im just being delusional.I feel tall sometimes and sometimes I feel like a child because There are giants around.Its so weird
The average is around 181cm for young ethnic germans, and around 178cm for older guys, no way it's 183-184cm thats way tall. There was also a class in my school where there were 8 guys and all were 6-6'4, doesn't mean that the average in the country is suddenly 6'1 or 2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Alexanderr
6ft1 is tall son even 6ft is tall
6’0 isn’t tall in West and North Europe.
No😂😂😂
6 ft is Very normal İn Germany
Yes, since the average there should be around 5’11.
Don’t think that because I agree with you on this... That you’re not a retarded faggot, you still are you cocksucker.
The average is around 181cm for young ethnic germans, and around 178cm for older guys, no way it's 183-184cm thats way tall.
Don’t mind him, he’s retarded.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I thought I was 5'9-5'10 but when I got properly measured by a doctor it came out as 5'6-5'7, made me want to go ER on the spot, explains why everyone heightmogged me despite me thinking I was of average height
I would have legit rope or went ER on my doctor if i found out im 5cm shorter, that would be too brutal tbh, would get a panic attack at the sight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
6’0 isn’t tall in West and North Europe.

Yes, since the average there should be around 5’11.
Don’t think that because I agree with you on this... That you’re not a retarded faggot, you still are you cocksucker.

Don’t mind him, he’s retarded.
HOW AMI RETARDED YOU DUMB FUCK😂😂GO TO MY FUCKING SCHOOL

HOW AMI RETARDED YOU DUMB FUCK😂😂GO TO MY FUCKING SCHOOL
You’re proving my point. How does your school being filled with “giants” mean that your whole fucking country (which I have visited many times) is as well? You retarded ethnic.

Why do girls and people generally describe me ass tall tho bro?
"YOU'RE TALL" = YOU'RE NOTICEABLY TALLER THAN ME THEREFORE I'M GONNA COMMENT ON IT. IT'S ALL RELATIVE, NOT ABSOLUTE. IF A 150 CENTIMETER GIRL MEETS A 170CM MAN, SHE'S GONNA CALL HIM TALL BECAUSE HE TOWERS OVER HER, BUT HE IS INDEED, A MIDGET.

• +1
You’re proving my point. How does your school being filled with “giants” mean that your whole fucking country (which I have visited many times) is as well? You retarded ethnic.
BRO ITS EVEN WORSE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.SO MANY 190 cm GERMAN GUYS ITS UNREAL

BRO ITS EVEN WORSE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.SO MANY 190 cm GERMAN GUYS ITS UNREAL
There’s so many studies disproving your bullshit. The average German male isn’t 184cm+. Keep coping you retarded ethnic.

There’s so many studies disproving your bullshit. The average German male isn’t 184cm+. Keep coping you retarded ethnic.
Ok then Im tall.Respect me

"YOU'RE TALL" = YOU'RE NOTICEABLY TALLER THAN ME THEREFORE I'M GONNA COMMENT ON IT. IT'S ALL RELATIVE, NOT ABSOLUTE. IF A 150 CENTIMETER GIRL MEETS A 170CM MAN, SHE'S GONNA CALL HIM TALL BECAUSE HE TOWERS OVER HER, BUT HE IS INDEED, A MIDGET.
Well this is like saying water is wet, every tall height is generally relative, if lets say you go in a country where the averae is 205cm you will be midget there. What im saying is that i live in a 177-178cm average country and people always give me those stereotypes about tallness, like if im in a class and the teacher needs help he would say i need someone tall and girls would say from behin 'come on (My name) help the teacher out'. They subconsciously know im tall but i don't feel tall at all

• Love it
Ok then Im tall.Respect me
You’re not tall either you fucking retard. You’re above average in terms of height in your country but you’re not tall. Also, why would I respect you? You’re nearly two inches shorter than me.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You’re not tall either you fucking retard. You’re above average in terms of height in your country but you’re not tall. Also, why would I respect you? You’re nearly two inches shorter than me.
Ok😢

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Well this is like saying water is wet, every tall height is generally relative, if lets say you go in a country where the averae is 205cm you will be midget there. What im saying is that i live in a 177-178cm average country and people always give me those stereotypes about tallness, like if im in a class and the teacher needs help he would say i need someone tall and girls would say from behin 'come on (My name) help the teacher out'. They subconsciously know im tall but i don't feel tall at all
they say your name because you're TALLER than them not because you're a tall person on an absolute scale

they say your name because you're TALLER than them not because you're a tall person on an absolute scale
Bro are you retarded? Being tall on a absolute scale all depends on the country were you are from. Being 185cm in Denmark is meh but being 185cm in Japan is definitely tall tall. In here average is 177cm sl 184-186cm is definitely tall, it's just me who doesn't feel like tall

• Love it
The doctor measured me at 6'4.5" years ago lol

The doctor measured me at 6'4.5" years ago lol
A retarded nurse measured me at 188.5cm jfl, hate when they give you false hope like this, want to RichardRamirez them tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RAITEIII
Same, I'm too scared to find out Im a manlet

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bro are you retarded? Being tall on a absolute scale all depends on the country were you are from. Being 185cm in Denmark is meh but being 185cm in Japan is definitely tall tall. In here average is 177cm sl 184-186cm is definitely tall, it's just me who doesn't feel like tall
no you still didn't understand what i was saying. "tall" doesn't start from the point you're "above the average". 184-186 cm isn't "tall", it's exactly what i just said, above the average, but below the point you're a "tall person".

i said that your relative environment determines if you're considered a tall person in that selected environment. you can have a class full of 160-170cm people and you being 180 cm and then they're in such awe "oohh bro u so tall" then you go to a popular club full of 190cm+ ppl and you quickly realise how fucking far from "tall" you are. its all about relative environment. yes i know countrys average differ but these "height" average numbers aren't representative of "true" numbers that is your actual competition.

i also took location into consideration. we're neighbour countries and i can definitely tell you anything under 190 cm is NOT "tall" within this region of countries

no you still didn't understand what i was saying. "tall" doesn't start from the point you're "above the average". 184-186 cm isn't "tall", it's exactly what i just said, above the average, but below the point you're a "tall person".

i said that your relative environment determines if you're considered a tall person in that selected environment. you can have a class full of 160-170cm people and you being 180 cm and then they're in such awe "oohh bro u so tall" then you go to a popular club full of 190cm+ ppl and you quickly realise how fucking far from "tall" you are. its all about relative environment. yes i know countrys average differ but these "height" average numbers aren't representative of "true" numbers that is your actual competition.

i also took location into consideration. we're neighbour countries and i can definitely tell you anything under 190 cm is NOT "tall" within this region of countries
Big rob from celebheights said a weak 6 ft is the start of tall.And what he says is true

Thats because you border Serbia and Croatia where the average is 181-182cm tall, but in south Balkans like Albania,Bulgaria,Macedonia, Greece its around 174-177cm tall, so yes 184-186cm is definitely tall here. And lol when you said my competition is 190cm+ here, people here are short, in my college from 70 males im taller then 50-60, so yeah 185cm is tallish here. You forget that Hungary average is around 181cm for males

• Love it
A retarded nurse measured me at 188.5cm jfl, hate when they give you false hope like this, want to RichardRamirez them tbh
How the fucl do u measure wrong by almost 4 cms lol

I got measure two different heights.

When i was at endocrinologist they measured me at 163cm, then when i was drafted in the army i got measured 158cm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
How the fucl do u measure wrong by almost 4 cms lol
She measured me in sneakers at around 188.5-189cm, so thats why from then on i tell my height to be 185cm, but i can't be sure what it is exactly

• Love it
I legit will not measure my self 100% accurate until im 24 tbh. I should have been taller, i have a giant 178cm mom and 183cm father, why did i fail genetically
Wtf cucked genetic, my mom is 150 cm and i'm 182 cm tall

Thats because you border Serbia and Croatia where the average is 181-182cm tall, but in south Balkans like Albania,Bulgaria,Macedonia, Greece its around 174-177cm tall, so yes 184-186cm is definitely tall here. And lol when you said my competition is 190cm+ here, people here are short, in my college from 70 males im taller then 50-60, so yeah 185cm is tallish here. You forget that Hungary average is around 181cm for males
man we can play mental gymnastics all day long about whats tall or not

if you believed your height is "tall height" you wouldn't have have made these threads about your height in the first place

when you're actually tall its so extremely obvious people don't have to point it out and you aren't conscious about it to the point you are jfl

• +1
Wtf cucked genetic, my mom is 150 cm and i'm 182 cm tall
Thats because you probably took your fathers height, or from some of your uncles

• Love it
She measured me in sneakers at around 188.5-189cm, so thats why from then on i tell my height to be 185cm, but i can't be sure what it is exactly
Lol at measuring height with footwear wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3702
Thats because you probably took your fathers height, or from some of your uncles
but your mom was so tallllll, it's strange that you only measure 6ft1

man we can play mental gymnastics all day long about whats tall or not

if you believed your height is "tall height" you wouldn't have have made these threads about your height in the first place

when you're actually tall its so extremely obvious people don't have to point it out and you aren't conscious about it to the point you are jfl
You literally make no sense, again if you generally live your whole life in a country where the ethnic group is short you will be considered tall, don't understand what you trying to say? Being 185cm here is as rare as being 190cm in Hungary for example

• Love it
Me, I've marked with a pen on the wall my height, I'd get depressed af if I found out I'm actually 1cm shorter

:kys:

So to be realstic i think you're 6 feet op 6'1 is 186 cm barefoot mid day but 6 foot is an okay height so not a big deal but in no way means you're what's considered "tall" tall starts at 191 cm barefoot mid day

But since I've taken the measurement several times, I think it's correct tbh

You literally make no sense, again if you generally live your whole life in a country where the ethnic group is short you will be considered tall, don't understand what you trying to say? Being 185cm here is as rare as being 190cm in Hungary for example
there's a difference but if you look any recent height charts u'll see the difference ranges from 2-4cm depending on the year of the study and number of participants. sure the national average is somewhat taller, but not to the point where if you go to a popular nightclub in Bucharest, there'd be a noticeable difference compared to popular nightclub in Budapest

you're above average, but not really tall the way i see it. sure if it makes your inner peace better, yes you are a TALL person at 185 centimeters mate

So to be realstic i think you're 6 feet op 6'1 is 186 cm barefoot mid day but 6 foot is an okay height so not a big deal but in no way means you're what's considered "tall" tall starts at 191 cm barefoot mid day
Im 185cm barefoot, also true for me a tall guy is someone thats 190cm and up, i don't consider myself tall, but people around me do, and that hurts me because it's just not true tbh, don't give me false hope of considering myself tall

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im 185cm barefoot, also true for me a tall guy is someone thats 190cm and up, i don't consider myself tall, but people around me do, and that hurts me because it's just not true tbh, don't give me false hope of considering myself tall
Dude you're obsessing over something you can't change plus you're over 6 foot so you're good

i would rope if i find out im shorter than 180cm

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer