Does anyone else see parelles between Carthage and Japan?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
I haven't seen anyone else make this analogy on the internet, so let me be the first to post my thoughts on this. Like Carthage, Japan was a powerful regional empire that fought against an even more powerful empire and had a stunning rate of early success's against its more powerful adversary. The Carthaginian conquest of Southern Iberia somewhat mirrors the Japanese conquest of western China. Pearl harbor was basically Japans battle of Cannae. Carthage had many enemies, many conquered people's that allied with Rome to ride them self's of Carthaginian oppression, likewise with Japan and all the conquered Asian people's that resisted it, when the Carthaginians were reduced to a weak city state desperately trying to fight off the advancing romans, they fought to the death to keep Rome at bay and it took 3 bloody years for the romans to conquer Carthage, when the Japanese were losing the pacific war, they fought fanatically and were willing to sacrifice them self's to the last man to keep the American out of the home islands, Carthage was eventually razed to the ground by the romans and the earth was salted, and japan, well? its not a perfect analogy but you can see the similarities.

Bro this is looksmax.me