Does anyone else wish they never found this site?

Dylan2

Dylan2

Silver
Title, I used to be in ignorant bliss that I was good looking and had enough reference experiences in life to believe it, but this site fucked me lol. I now realize i look like shit in analytical comparison to actual good looking people, which makes me feel much worse and this realization has totally changed my personality. I feel like i am not entitled to have the personality/behavior i used to have. Anhone else feel this way?

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, sytyl, buckchadley31 and 1 other person

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Not really, sites like this and lookism as well as the blackpill in general made me want to improve myself rather than just coasting by. My mental is currently strong enough to not care what I look like when compared to literal models.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
Reality stays the same regardless

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
more or less no. bad thing its temporary+internet frens arent forever

Yes But perception changes, like I said I feel unentitled to the personality I used to have, because I was/am very douchey in real life etc. And that worked for me because I had success with girls. But i now that I've seen the blackpill I feel cognitive dissonance when I try to act the same way as I used to because i know about things like eye area etc that i didnt before and it feels uncomfortable so my personality In real life has softened.

Reality stays the same regardless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 5522