• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 4991
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
If yes, how many cycles after?
Which bones on your face have grown?

Im interested to know.

From my observations the face becomes more dimoprhic. Stronger pronounced jaw etc.

• +1
No

Right @jefferson ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, jefferson and 1 other person
Bump
@Dyorotic2 ?

• +1
No

Right @jefferson ?
Shouldn't have any effect if you're already through puberty. Main effects other than muscle for me is changed bodyfat distribution and alot more bodyhair.

• +1
roids decrease facial fat and increase size of muscles in the face; their anabolic and fat burning effects are systemic and not just in the muscles trained - although you should definitely train when on them. I can attest to this personally.

This recomp of the face will result in different appearance, although a single course of roids is unlikely to change bone structure IMO (unless in puberty)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Shouldn't have any effect if you're already through puberty. Main effects other than muscle for me is changed bodyfat distribution and alot more bodyhair.
is it possible that bodyfat distribution changes for your face permanently?

• +1
is it possible that bodyfat distribution changes for your face permanently?
Bodyfat distribution would start returning to normal slowly after discontinuing steroids and takes a long time to happen in the first place. A 12 week cycle of test would do fuck all for bf distribution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
roids decrease facial fat and increase size of muscles in the face; their anabolic and fat burning effects are systemic and not just in the muscles trained - although you should definitely train when on them. I can attest to this personally.

This recomp of the face will result in different appearance, although a single course of roids is unlikely to change bone structure IMO (unless in puberty)
dhts do that.

they also make you lose your hair and fuck your collagen up.

I heard if you use dht roids when your like 13, you would have a massive dick later on, better bones etc, using dht roids during puberty is everything tbh . Too bad I missed out on that, since using it during puberty, its less sides+more effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401