Does anyone have a guide on how to get the most out of Gymcelling?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
For me, I just want to loook aesthetic. I have been gymcelling for around a month or so. I most do upper body. Anyone have any expertise how to build the aesthetic muscle groups? Exercises? Nutrition?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Shoulders: I use all dumbells and do front raises for front delts, lateral raises for side delts and bent over dumbell flies for rear delts

Lats: Pulldowns, focus on pulling through your elbows to really activate your lats.

Traps: shrugs and rack pulls.

Chest: incline dumbell press and decline smith bench.

8-12 reps for all except rack pulls where you can do like 5 reps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, x30001, Vitruvian and 2 others
Shoulders: I use all dumbells and do front raises for front delts, lateral raises for side delts and bent over dumbell flies for rear delts

Lats: Pulldowns, focus on pulling through your elbows to really activate your lats.

My only issue bro is soreness
Holy fucking shit

Help me now pls pls pls

Perfect. With this, how may inches can I expect to add to shoulder width

Have u tried vagisil?
never even heard of it
Have u tried vagisil?
wtf is this shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
For over 40 years, Vagisil® has been the brand women trust to solve the vaginal issues that affect us all. Get vaginal itching relief, dryness relief, and an odor ...
Image result for vagisil

never even heard of it

wtf is this shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
For over 40 years, Vagisil® has been the brand women trust to solve the vaginal issues that affect us all. Get vaginal itching relief, dryness relief, and an odor ...
Ya stop being a pussy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, Stare and 3 others
AspiringChad

Ya stop being a pussy jfl
i
cant
move

i cant strech or perform regulER shiet
it lasts like 4 days... cuz i just got back into it and hammered hard....

ok then...

I'm assuming you're planning to stay natty or moderately enhanced. In that case, you need to focus on upper body strength in key areas: lats, arms and forearms, upper chest, shoulders, neck. Don't overdo the trap or core work because it may make your hips look wider and shoulders narrower. You can choose to split things up a bunch by targeting each muscle as jefferson said above, but in my opinion that's more suited for heavily enhanced guys. All I see in my gym is currycels and skinnyfags doing that shit with no results, literally look skinnyfat after years in the gym. You should focus on compound movements as well as isolation exercises. These are the exercises I'm currently doing and plan to progressively overload while staying relatively lean on cycle:

Weighted Pullups: Full ROM, all variations. Targets the lats, biceps, forearms, rear delts. Lat pulldowns are also good.
Presses: Incline Presses (barbell or dumbell doesn't matter) and Overhead Presses. You can do flat bench or weighted dips but I wouldn't focus on those. Incline and vertical pressing are excellent for anterior delts and upper chest.
Hammer curls: Great for developing the biceps as well as the brachialis and bradiobrachialis, forearms.
Face Pulls: nicely stimulate the rear delts and side delts to some extent.
One Arm Cable Side Lateral Raise: I've found this exercise really good for isolating side delts, you can do anything really tho.
Overhead triceps extension: any kind, make sure it's overhead ideally to stimulate the long head more.
For neck you can get away with neck extensions but working neck flexion as well would be ideal. Basic neck curls are a good start.

Do whatever rep range you like to do, don't listen to any fag who says otherwise. Keep volume high if you're bulking and keep it moderated if you're cutting. Don't get fat, don't be weak.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: St Eroid, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 439
I'm assuming you're planning to stay natty or moderately enhanced. In that case, you need to focus on upper body strength in key areas: lats, arms and forearms, upper chest, shoulders, neck. Don't overdo the trap or core work because it may make your hips look wider and shoulders narrower. You can choose to split things up a bunch by targeting each muscle as jefferson said above, but in my opinion that's more suited for heavily enhanced guys. All I see in my gym is currycels and skinnyfags doing that shit with no results, literally look skinnyfat after years in the gym. You should focus on compound movements as well as isolation exercises. These are the exercises I'm currently doing and plan to progressively overload while staying relatively lean on cycle:

Weighted Pullups: Full ROM, all variations. Targets the lats, biceps, forearms, rear delts. Lat pulldowns are also good.
Presses: Incline Presses (barbell or dumbell doesn't matter) and Overhead Presses. You can do flat bench or weighted dips but I wouldn't focus on those. Incline and vertical pressing are excellent for anterior delts and upper chest.
Hammer curls: Great for developing the biceps as well as the brachialis and bradiobrachialis, forearms.
Face Pulls: nicely stimulate the rear delts and side delts to some extent.
One Arm Cable Side Lateral Raise: I've found this exercise really good for isolating side delts, you can do anything really tho.
Overhead triceps extension: any kind, make sure it's overhead ideally to stimulate the long head more.
For neck you can get away with neck extensions but working neck flexion as well would be ideal. Basic neck curls are a good start.

Do whatever rep range you like to do, don't listen to any fag who says otherwise. Keep volume high if you're bulking and keep it moderated if you're cutting. Don't get fat, don't be weak.
any reason why incline bench is superior to normal bench?
@jefferson also said the same thing
should I just replace all my regular bench with incline?

It's your choice, pressing from an incline recruits the upper chest more than flat or decline. You likely won't notice any significant difference in physique as there's a lot of carryover between the two

any reason why incline bench is superior to normal bench?
@jefferson also said the same thing
Jfl doing flat bench in 2019

if youre natty then just do the minimum

every 2-3 days, rest 30-60 seconds per set

chest: widegrip bench press 3×6-12
back:widegrip weighted pullups 3×-6-12
shoulders. overheadpress 3×6-12

do this after a while you can then add exercises for arms and extra exercises for chest, shoulders, back

youll only spend 10-20 mintues in the gym and will get 90% of the gains as a beginner natty than harder workouts

nutrition eat a small surplus(100-300), 1 gram per pound of protein

Kinobody train legs once a week

• +1
Reactions: bonecel
most of it is genetic response and bone structure. Unless your genetics are trash it’s mostly getting lean and getting intermediate levels of strength. Focus on compound movements until you know what ur doing

Other exercises I recommend:

Lateral raises
Face pulls
Barbell rows
Pullups

You need to get lean ASAP. Too many gymcels spend multiple years bulking and it looks like shit until they cut. Once ur bench hits like 150-185 I’d start cutting.

For diet I drink 4 scoops of protein a day and eat whatever I want within reason. When I cut it’s the same except I keep calories under 2000. I did hardcore dieting for one year where I ate veggies/rice/chicken and I didn’t notice a major difference

Last edited: