Does anyone have evidence if bone smashing works?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I like the premise, but if I fuck up my brain for nothing... And while boxers might have nice Zygos, they also develop Parkinsony so I wanna know if it's worth it

Astrosky confirmed himself it doesn't work and he hurt himself.
Screenshot 90

no
well actually. in theory it should. its just that the effects wouldn't be good and it would probably instead just harden the bone instead of making it bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Alexanderr
take a brick and throw up it really high in the sky and then let it hit you in the head

annotate results and then provide to the looksmax crew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, DidntRead, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
take a brick and throw up it really high in the sky and then let it hit you in the head

annotate results and then provide to the looksmax crew
I'll make sure to do that sir
no
well actually. in theory it should. its just that the effects wouldn't be good and it would probably instead just harden the bone instead of making it bigger
Maybe you could check if the knuckles of Shaolin monks or karate fighters are actually bigger

I'll make sure to do that sir

Maybe you could check if the knuckles of Shaolin monks or karate fighters are actually bigger
probably because they have superior hand sizes compared to most people because of a proper upbringing

my zygos from bonesmashing

indir-6-Copy.jpg

and yes, it works bro. read wolffs law.

they say u have to apply big force on it
1/3 the force that would brake it to make it grow

nah, you don't really need big amount of forces. key is time.

Astro Sky showed it didn't work. Some days after he posted his first video with the results from bonesmashing he posted another one saying that he massaged his zygos and applied hot compresses, in this video all the progress that he made on the first video was gone, because it was all swelling

He deleted the second video idk why

Last edited:
Astro Sky showed it didn't work. Some days after he posted his first video with the results from bonesmashing he posted another one saying that the massaged his zygos and applied hot compresses, in this video all the progress that he made on the first video was gone, because it was all swelling

what about his chin ?

Astro Sky showed it didn't work. Some days after he posted his first video with the results from bonesmashing he posted another one saying that the massaged his zygos and applied hot compresses, in this video all the progress that he made on the first video was gone, because it was all swelling

jfl at believing him. it is legit

Quoting a bike-helmet study published in the Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics, he wrote that 235 kg (520 pounds) or 2,300 newtons of force would be needed to crush a human skull
1 third of 520 pounds

is

173.333333333 pounds

"Average persons showed 171 pounds for the molar teeth "

BONECHEWING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Why are people still discussing this meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and FatJattMofo
my zygos from bonesmashing

indir-6-Copy.jpg

and yes, it works bro. read wolffs law.
Wolff's law could actually say that it doesn't work, since you'd be pushing them in but those results are good. What did you actually do?
The results will go away because it's not real bone
It is real bone, bones are not dead, they can remodel, grow, reshape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back