only in winter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
yeah i still have
my eyebrows actually fall out in winter

• Hmm...
only in winter
Summer is the worst for me because of sweating. I have it since I was 13 or so (maybe longer) and it never went away completely. It‘s easier to manage with antifungal shampoo in winter tho

Had it for like a few months in winter, and it scared the shit out of me

Use raw honey on your face for a few hours a day, goes away immediately.

Also stop drinking milk and eating gluten

Thank me later

Thank me later
these are jew agendas
dont put anything on ur eyebrows lmao
castor oil is the reason i have saborrhea today

Yes bro accutane gave it to me. Neutrogena T-gel made it go away after one use

Thank me later
Weird that all you guys only suffer from it during winter.
I always have it but it‘s the absolute worst in the summer for me because I sweat so much. My scalp doesn‘t like wetness but the melassezia fungus does.

Yes bro accutane gave it to me. Neutrogena T-gel made it go away after one use
Testosterone gel?? The fuck

Testosterone increases sebum production which is a major contributing factor for why I have it since early puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Summer is the worst for me because of sweating. I have it since I was 13 or so (maybe longer) and it never went away completely. It‘s easier to manage with antifungal shampoo in winter tho
have u tried sun bathing? it removes completely for me and winter i use good cleanser and mostiuruzer but nothing else because it make it worse (spececially retin a)

Testosterone increases sebum production which is a major contributing factor for why I have it since early puberty
Wtf? It's just the name of their shampoo designed to treat seborrheic dermatitis. It doesn't have fucking testerone in it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Bewusst
i also have only in my forehead

And go on low dose accutane to treat subum production, like 10mg a week. Just don't do higher doses or you risk shit side effects

have u tried sun bathing? it removes completely for me and winter i use good cleanser and mostiuruzer but nothing else because it make it worse (spececially retin a)
It makes it 100,000x worse for me because of sweating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I do have mild one ngl little bit of flakes on my eyebrows

Will nizoral fix it?

I just started oral castor oil and it made it worse on my scalp fyi, Nizoral does help a lot though.

Thank me later
Nope. Was pure carnivore for 2 months and it did nothing for my seb derm. Been keto (so no milk or gluten) for a year.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: THEMOGEE and Bewusst
Nope. Was pure carnivore for 2 months and it did nothing for my seb derm. Been keto (so no milk or gluten) for a year.
Same. In the past, I avoided all dairy and gluten for years. Didn‘t make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I've had it for a few months ever since i started to grow my hair longer
my doctor gave me drops called beta scalp solution (betamethasone)
and a anti fungal shampoo called ketonaz
I've been using for a month and now the itching, red spots and the flakes are all gone

• +1
I've had it for a few months ever since i started to grow my hair longer
my doctor gave me drops called beta scalp solution (betamethasone)
and a anti fungal shampoo called ketonaz
I've been using for a month and now the itching, red spots and the flakes are all gone
I know about ketoconazol, I‘m also using an antifungal shampoo (a different one tho) and it helps somewhat but during summer, there hasn‘t been anything that could stop flakiness, itching and the other symptoms completely. They always come back within hours to a day, depending on how much I sweat.

Long hair makes it worse because you sweat more and there is less air supply to the scalp to help evaporate the sweat. It’s also harder to wash the scalp thoroughly

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen

Just watch this

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
I know about ketoconazol, I‘m also using an antifungal shampoo (a different one tho) and it helps somewhat but during summer, there hasn‘t been anything that could stop flakiness, itching and the other symptoms completely. They always come back within hours to a day, depending on how much I sweat.

Long hair makes it worse because you sweat more and there is less air supply to the scalp to help evaporate the sweat. It’s also harder to wash the scalp thoroughly
Bro im an expert on seborheic dermatitis and medical student. I have suffered greatly from this disease amd researched like a retard about it

my protocall
1. selenium sulfide (selsun blue) shampoo it kills the fungus biofilm
2. ciclopirox olamine shampoo
3. u can also use mouthwash yes mouthwash on ur head it really helps
long term solution
1. accutane 10 mg daily reduces oil production

use these shampoos for 2 weeks then u will notice ur sebhoreic dermatits will go away and maintain with selsun blue 2-3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Bewusst
Bro im an expert on seborheic dermatitis and medical student. I have suffered greatly from this disease amd researched like a retard about it

my protocall
long term solution

use these shampoos for 2 weeks then u will notice ur sebhoreic dermatits will go away and maintain with selsun blue 2-3 times a week
Dude this works 100%.
I used a very similar routine in the past and it cleared up my scalp properly but it left my hair DRY & DAMAGED like crazy. When I stopped using the medicated shampoo the dermatitis came back but my hair stayed damaged.
What would you say we should do to keep our hair soft, shiny and healthy?

Dude this works 100%.
I used a very similar routine in the past and it cleared up my scalp properly but it left my hair DRY & DAMAGED like crazy. When I stopped using the medicated shampoo the dermatitis came back but my hair stayed damaged.
What would you say we should do to keep our hair soft, shiny and healthy?
Yes i agree it makes hair very frizzy and dry, u can try low dose 10 mg accutane it reduces oil which will help a lot with the dermatitis but mind you it will take months To see results. Another way is UV light exposure like the sun, keep ur hair short if u have seb derm long hair is a trigger for this disease, ideally if u want want the best results keep ur hair 1 inch or shorter

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey

my protocall
long term solution

Thanks a lot.

I‘m quite concerned about hair damage as well.
If I had to choose between having healthy hair and seb derm, I‘d probably pick the former, regardless of how much I‘ve suffered from this condition.

Do you have any theories on what might be the actual cause for seb derm? Do you think it‘s genetic?
I mean, you‘re definitely not born with it (at least I wasn‘t) and Idk of anyone in my family who has it. My father has psoriasis but that‘s different and not on his scalp.
In fact, I know one person who acquired this condition in his mid thirties. I lived together with him a few years ago and when I saw him again a month ago, he had aggressive seb derm on his eyebrows and beard, which makes me think that it might be contagious (Ik science thinks it isn‘t).
Btw, that guy is a very cleanly person who showers every day and uses head & shoulders shampoo.
One issue he‘s had his entire life tho is hyperhydrosis.

All I know so far is that sweating (summer, long hair, increased sebum production) and moisture in general makes it much worse. Also that antifungal shampoo helps a little (temporarily). UV exposure never did anything for me (e.g. tanning beds, sunbathing) other than make it worse due to sweating.

The most interesting part: I had used anabolic steroids in the past and when I quit cold turkey, my seb derm temporarily disappeared completely. I also experienced significant hair thinning (both head and body) and an extremely dry (in a good way) scalp at that time. I assume that androgens (sebum production) are heavily involved in seb derm.

But the fungus melassezia can‘t be the cause either because it lives on everyone’s scalp. Killing it off with antifungal shampoos only helps temporarily. Shampoos/lotions will probably never cure seb derm. I even considered taking oral systemic antifungals such as itraconazole but it would only help temporarily at best anyway.

Just watch this

Hold on

if it’s cause by too high PH, than wouldn’t using a good quality cleanser will help with the problem?

and for probiotics cleansing bar, wouldn’t taking probiotics orally will help with this?

Thanks a lot.

If I had to choose between having healthy hair and seb derm, I‘d probably pick the former, regardless of how much I‘ve suffered from this condition.

Do you have any theories on what might be the actual cause for seb derm? Do you think it‘s genetic?
I mean, you‘re definitely not born with it (at least I wasn‘t) and Idk of anyone in my family who has it. My father has psoriasis but that‘s different and not on his scalp.
In fact, I know one person who acquired this condition in his mid thirties. I lived together with him a few years ago and when I saw him again a month ago, he had aggressive seb derm on his eyebrows and beard, which makes me think that it might be contagious (Ik science thinks it isn‘t).
Btw, that guy is a very cleanly person who showers every day and uses head & shoulders shampoo.

All I know so far is that sweating (summer, long hair, increased sebum production) and moisture in general makes it much worse. Also that antifungal shampoo helps a little (temporarily). UV exposure never did anything for me (e.g. tanning beds, sunbathing) other than make it worse due to sweating.

The most interesting part: I had used anabolic steroids in the past and when I quit cold turkey, my seb derm temporarily disappeared completely. I also experienced significant hair thinning (both head and body) and an extremely dry (in a good way) scalp at that time. I assume that androgens (sebum production) are heavily involved in seb derm.

But the fungus melassezia can‘t be the cause either because it lives on everyone’s scalp. Killing it off with antifungal shampoos only helps temporarily. Shampoos/lotions will probably never cure seb derm. I even considered taking oral systemic antifungals such as itraconazole but it would only help temporarily at best anyway.
Bro i have done extensive research on this disease and its actually very common in men i think 10 in 100 people have it. Its caused because our immune systems are overreact to the malasezzia fungus therefore we use antifungal shampoos. these shampoos dont damage ur hair like that dont worry too much, i have used these shampoos for years. When the fungus makes a biofilm the antifungals cant penetrate the fungus. There is a selenium sulfide shampoo called selsun blue which destroys the biofilm and will really help. You have to approach this disease very aggressively because it comes back essily if u dont maintain. Yes there are theories its caused by testosterone thsts why its so common in men but u can keep it under control.

please dont use any oils or conditioners if u have this disease it feeds the fungus. Have a strict regimen of antifungal shampoos i have listed above and keep ur scalp dry. the shampoos wont damage ur hair dont worry.

• +1
Thanks a lot.

Yes this condition is genetic and it can also be triggered later in life. I had this my whole life through out highschool and it made my life hell. At first i only used to get dandruff but then my hairline started to turn red which looked like psoriasis but it was infact seb derm. I also suffer from hyper hidrosis of palms and feet. I am now on low dose accutane because i use to produce so much oil on my scalp and face.

please remember this is an autoimmune disorder there id no cure for it You can only control it. Take lots of vitamin D it helps with ur immune system and symptoms of seb derm.

and for gods sake dont take any oral antifungals i also was gonna do that but it will fuck ur liver. you have to realize ur gonna have to use these shampoos for the rest of ur life

• +1