Does anyone here do their eyebrows?

Z

Zielony4

Iron
I used to do mine. They aren't very thick but not too thin where it made no difference at all. It got me lots of compliments. Nothing wrong with getting them done either. People with thick eyebrows are lucky but I think people with thick eyebrows usually have other good features that made them not even have to be here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Deleted member 3853 and 2 others
Most ethnics have thick eyebrows and look good with them. But shape is more important and changes with age since the bones develop.
Here am I at 15:
Archedbrow

Archedbrow 22

At 16:
Straight1

Straight22

Only cut the outer ends so I don't look that arched. But masculine bone development also helped me.
Just look at the growth of my cheekbones/FWHR.

Once I take DHT my brow will become even more thick and bones even more masculine.

For all the ethnics like me. Grow your unibrow a bit and only do the middle part but only a lil bit just to keep it seperated

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I use beard wax to shape your facial hair including eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zielony4
I don't but I probably should

• +1
I used to just use a small razor to clean up my eyebrows because I have thick ethnic eyebrows (50% Italian - 50% Australian). But for the last 3 months I’ve been plucking them with some tweezers and it looks way cleaner + it slows down the growing progress drastically.

• +1
I just shave the middle part occasionally so I don't have a unibrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
I've dyed mine to better match my hair color and skin / eye color. Tweezed & thinned them. Looks way better if I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
my eyebrows are probably one of the only things i'm proud of

• +1
I only occasionally tweeze mine between the brows

• +1
no i have been blessed with very good eyebrows, which i am thankful for. however sometimes i pluck between the brows

• +1
my eyebrows are complete shit, density wise

I need an eyebrow transplant asap

• +1
Yes but naturally where they are still thick as before just with a little less hair. I go and get them threaded occasionally.

• +1
Yes. I also use latisse and color them.

• +1
I just shave the middle part occasionally so I don't have a unibrow
Don't shave them. Just use tweezers. Most men should at least make sure the middle is clear, it isn't too hard. I can imagine it's harder to shave it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 6401
Yeah I do. I have natural bushy eyebrows so I use tweezers every now and then to make sure they don't get too hairy.

• +1
no that's gay AF

• +1
Mine are thin so I apply black castor oil to them before bed

• +1
I don’t do anything with them apart from pluck the middle part to avoid a growing a unibrow.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Deleted member 6401
Most ethnics have thick eyebrows and look good with them. But shape is more important and changes with age since the bones develop.
Here am I at 15:
View attachment 67
View attachment 68

At 16:
View attachment 69

View attachment 70
Only cut the outer ends so I don't look that arched. But masculine bone development also helped me.
Just look at the growth of my cheekbones/FWHR.

Once I take DHT my brow will become even more thick and bones even more masculine.

For all the ethnics like me. Grow your unibrow a bit and only do the middle part but only a lil bit just to keep it seperated
Thanks ethnicbro

Just rub minox on mine