Does anyone know a lot of information about Taban's eyemaxxing?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
title says it all.
I am probably going to get my eye area maxxed in may of 2019. I should be able to afford by it then \

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@TakaRyo and others i can't remember probably do
@future chadlite as well

Fuck's sake mate you're even worse than me in the sense that I bet you don't have the money to do this shit

I would have a better idea of what you want other than "eyemaxing" if you wish to consult with him. He charges 150 for Skype consults, but he is conservative in his approach. He isn't going to agree to some meme "eyemaxing" routine like orbital implants, canthopexy (amond eyes), and lower eyelid retractions for someone who has perfectly normal eyes, which most people do. Unless you have Grave's disease, ptosis, dermatochalasis, or severely non-normative shaped eyes (ie major NCT), you should just expect a recommendation of fillers. I have a surgery scheduled with him soon, but I have one of the above problems.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I would have a better idea of what you want other than "eyemaxing" if you wish to consult with him. He charges 150 for Skype consults, but he is conservative in his approach. He isn't going to agree to some meme "eyemaxing" routine like orbital implants, canthopexy (amond eyes), and lower eyelid retractions for someone who has perfectly normal eyes, which most people do. Unless you have Grave's disease, ptosis, dermatochalasis, or severely non-normative shaped eyes (ie major NCT), you should just expect a recommendation of fillers. I have a surgery scheduled with him soon, but I have one of the above problems.
i think youre kinda wrong. he does cosmetic surgery to improve eyes. all of those things like orbital implants, canthopexy and lower eyelid retraction, he is willing to do

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
i think youre kinda wrong. he does cosmetic surgery to improve eyes. all of those things like orbital implants, canthopexy and lower eyelid retraction, he is willing to do
He is willing to do them on the right candidate, which disqualifies those types of people here with perfectly normal eyes who simply want "hooded eyes". I do take back a little of what I said, because on the following page (https://tabanmd.com/gallery/almond-eye-surgery/)
, he does appear to do the surgery on those with more "normal" eyes where there isn't severe NCT and sceleral show, as the patients in some examples only demonstrate these in mild to moderate doses. However, I actually asked him about an additional surgery, and he told me that he didn't think I need it. I left it at that and didn't press him and didn't say that I really wanted it, but with my whole talk with him during my consult, I did get the impression he is more conservative and won't just do any procedure on anyone for any reason.

Related to orbital implants, most occuplastic surgeon prefer fillers over implants (for good reason). I think he himself says on a RealSelf answer that he no longer likes to do those except in extreme cases, but I could be confusing him with another surgeon.

Last edited:
HA baste on the browridge gives you a masculine browridge and lowers eyebrows,
you can replicate a good orbital ridge with it too,

HA baste on the browridge gives you a masculine browridge and lowers eyebrows,
you can replicate a good orbital ridge with it too,
Who does that? It is rare to find a doctor who uses HA paste on its own without using it to augment some other existing orthagonic surgery.

Who does that? It is rare to find a doctor who uses HA paste on its own without using it to augment some other existing orthagonic surgery.
NO idea buddy boyo, i think fillers is the way to go, i need just a little bit for that godlike high cheekbone look

Do you have scension pics yet? People are saying yours were good as well and I want to see even if they are still swollen srs

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter